Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissy Maid

Sissy Maid

I saw this ad on Craigslist for a sissy maid. I was wondering if anyone experienced this at all and if such a thing exists or just a fantasy instead. I guess I wrote something but way too shy to hit the send button. Just as well, I do not think I could ever do this for real anyway.

Sissy maid, I'm not into, but I love frilly little girl dresses.

I would only do such thing for my girlfriend if she asked me...but nobody else.

The whole "forced feminization" bit kind of feels like I've been robbed of me choosing to express my feminine side. I'm the one that decided I wanted to be more of a girl, or more lady like....not someone humiliating me for bdsm purposes.

Everyone is different.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-05-2010 at 10:38 PM.

If they are advertizing on Craigslist what else do they want you to do other than be a maid? Very questionable
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    If they are advertizing on Craigslist what else do they want you to do other than be a maid? Very questionable
    Good point, I found CL to be hit or miss with Classified ads in general. I never met anyone there at all.

Craig's list if full of frauds, scammers, and the occasional murderer, robber, rapist.
    I would avoid it like the plague.

Didn't we just have a news story about some killer that was using Craig's List to find his victims?

Instead of Sissy maid....you could wind up as "Sissy Dead!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Didn't we just have a news story about some killer that was using Craig's List to find his victims?

Instead of Sissy maid....you could wind up as "Sissy Dead!"

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Yes, last year in Boston.

To me "forced feminization" is an oxymoron. Almost without exception, men who are into this are willingly going along and are roleplaying being "forced." It's harmless fantasy play, and for some men a way to let them feel it's okay to be crossdressed.

I won't get into the realities of how this impacts the overall image of crossdressers. Not enough coffee yet...
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Sounds like a potential "Death Wish" movie in the making to me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Wink

Mmmm, think I could go for that,(the maid thing that is, not the death thing), but I wouldnt have the guts to reply either, like its been said, depends exactly what you are expected to do.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    I saw this ad on Craigslist for a sissy maid. I was wondering if anyone experienced this at all and if such a thing exists or just a fantasy instead. I guess I wrote something but way too shy to hit the send button. Just as well, I do not think I could ever do this for real anyway.
    Oh this is definitely for real and a big fetish thing. I think, and I'm really not all that experienced with these sorts of things, that it's kind of a domination/submission kind of thing. I would say it's almost definitely in the realm in any case.

I'm sure we have at least several sissy maid type folks here on the forum, I know I've seen posts by them numerous times.

That being said, it is EXTREMELY dangerous to respond to or make a post to engage in any kind of adult type behavior with someone you meet over Craigslist. I would think this would be especially true with something in the vein of dom/sub bdsm type stuff where trust and respect are essential.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

I do enjoy dressing as, and being a maid in my own apt, but you are taking a real chance on meeting a total stranger somewhere. There are plenty of nut cases out there.

Be careful with craigslist strange people out there

Like anything, be cautious, I've met people online before, and you should definitely get to know them first, if they aren't willing to meet you at a starbucks for coffee or other public place to chat, then definitely be suspicious. Its never a good idea to just randomly meet someone you don't know, in a private setting. Just my thoughts, common sense, and cautiousness win the day...

I'm new to this list and I'm a 'forced' sissy. No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not.

I like to think my lady is forcing me but the reality is you can't force someone to be a sissy. They would simply run a mile if you tried to against their will. Police and all that stuff. So 'forced', to me, is simply a way of letting my lady bring out my frilly femme side. Sure it cam mean doing somethings I don't want to do but then the fact that my lady is making me do them is the point!

But let a stranger do it to me? No way.

well I guess you could say im a sissy maid since im not working but the wife is I guess im my wifes sissymaid keeping the house clean and loving every min of it
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

sissy maid
    I am definately a sissy maid, and I have seen ads on Craigslist. I understand what you are feeling, which, as odd as it is on this forum, is the urge to be treated like a french maid, by a male. I know this because I actually fantasize about it all of the time. But, it isnt safe, and that is what you have to try to get here. A large majority of the people on here, have a very different affliction of cross dressing than us, that stems from different things.

What makes this particular fantasy so difficult, is that, part of the fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone rough, and mean, who loves to sissyfy men, and treat them like a personal servant. I am a sissy maid to my wife, who luckily gets how deep the waters run. But it too is a struggle.

its not easy being a sissy....I tried advertising on dating sites for men interested in doing this to me in a fun and safe way. I found zero, in several years. Its not only a unique cd fantasy, it is not a big male fantasy. My wife tries, but it has come after a year since her discovery of hard work, and a few occasional uncomfortable scenarios. But, I tell myself it is the best way.

Good luck, but dont let the fantasy cloud your judgement. I too have fantasies where I want to be kidnapped and taken to the woods and raped by a group of men. In real life...that would be a very bad deal.

Good Luck. Its hard. I know that from experience.

But I am basically a heterosexual male, if would be my desire for a GG to make me their slave instead. (did I actually admit that?)

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    To me "forced feminization" is an oxymoron. Almost without exception, men who are into this are willingly going along and are roleplaying being "forced." It's harmless fantasy play, and for some men a way to let them feel it's okay to be crossdressed.

I won't get into the realities of how this impacts the overall image of crossdressers. Not enough coffee yet...
    Theres a gun to my head he told me to put the panties on What do i do??
    lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

billiedresses
    i was forced at 14 by older male was "kept everyweekend as girl "for 3 years after that never had desire tp pesue men

And tonight in the news.... Craigslist "sissy maid" killer still on the loose... Photos at 11........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

keep in mind that real rape is an act of violence, not sex. the sexual abuse during a rape often is accompanied by physical harm, often serious.
    any why is this discussion veering toward peoples bdsm fantasies on this forum? i dont think this is the intent of these threads as this is a moderated CD forum. not judging anyones fantasies, but cant sissy maid'ing be discussed without graphic fantasy descripting?
    Happiness is a choice.

Seriously, if anyone wants to be my sissy maid, my damn house is a wreck. I'll tell you any sweet nothings you want to hear as long as you're cleaning and I'm not.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    Seriously, if anyone wants to be my sissy maid, my damn house is a wreck. I'll tell you any sweet nothings you want to hear as long as you're cleaning and I'm not.
    Its not really 'sweet nothings' that we want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Emma68 View Post
    Its not really 'sweet nothings' that we want to hear
    Well, that's about all I can say, here, innit?
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?