Thread: Breasts without Forms

Breasts without Forms

I just had a question. What is the best way to create the illusion of having breasts without breast forms?? All of the bras I use are formed but that only helps so much. Also I have a couple of blouses that I love but the are low cut, well the problem is I have no cleavage! Just looking for some suggestions.
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

You could start here...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...8&postcount=22

Ava also posted a link a few days ago that showed another method.... (I'm still looking)

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Tristen Cox
    Push up bras have soft inserts that push up your skin to help create the cleavage (mind you 'help'). You do have to have some skin to push up or they don't work very well.

Do a google search for push up bras and you're bound to come across them.

Departed

you could always grow your own............
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

You could be born with them.

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar

Natural breasts?

We do not have those!---But,----You, if you are mechanical minded, you can take one of those milkers that lactating women use and fabricate, or machine the fittings to connect a hand-operated automotive vacuum pump to it. ------Put this apparatus to your small breast, and pull about a 20 inch vacuum & hold it for 10 to 15 minutes, and you will have a "woman-looking" breast for about 30 to 40 minutes!----Buy 2 of these milkers, and rig them to a manifold to the pump, and you can do 2 at once!!!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Platinum Member

how do i do it??? i don't own a set of forms...yes thats all me with a little helpe....frist off like crispy said it helps to grow your own ...i have cute little a's.....
    then a nice push up bra works wonders.....and poof you got boobs no pads or forms...
    my bra???....http://www.vassarette.com/home.html

natural breasts

Our sister with the idea of breast pumps is close! If you use them, religiously, for ten minutes a day on each breast, in a month you will begin to have natural appearing breasts. After six months, you can develop a full "B" cup, with no padding!

The down side is that you must continue with the breast pumps. As much as four days in a row without them and you will lose at least one cup size.

If you have the time and opportunity...

JenniRose

Quote Originally Posted by JenniRose
    Our sister with the idea of breast pumps is close! If you use them, religiously, for ten minutes a day on each breast, in a month you will begin to have natural appearing breasts. After six months, you can develop a full "B" cup, with no padding!

The down side is that you must continue with the breast pumps. As much as four days in a row without them and you will lose at least one cup size.

If you have the time and opportunity...

JenniRose
    When it's used on me, ---I don't run the pump. ---My wife does! ---Sometimes she can get ----"vicious", ---with me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lust walking
    When it's used on me, ---I don't run the pump. ---My wife does! ---Sometimes she can get ----"vicious", ---with me!!!
    Some girls have all the fun!!

To have breasts and live as a closet CD is a very fine line. The only solution is to be a little bit overweight. Extra skin will form at the breast area. Pull on that skin when ever the urge to have breasts till it hurts, mmmmm.... sorry. Use a corset for that hour glass figure, tuck in the undercarriage. Thats about as close as I can get to emulating a real woman. Love to all of you girls. XO Arula.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Quote Originally Posted by arula
    Some girls have all the fun!!

To have breasts and live as a closet CD is a very fine line. The only solution is to be a little bit overweight. Extra skin will form at the breast area. Pull on that skin when ever the urge to have breasts till it hurts, mmmmm.... sorry. Use a corset for that hour glass figure, tuck in the undercarriage. Thats about as close as I can get to emulating a real woman. Love to all of you girls. XO Arula.
    I am 5 ft - 7 in. and weigh 160 pounds, and am muscular. I am small in stature, I DO have breasts, and rather large nipples. ---(My bra size is 40-B). I DO fill out my bra with my natural breasts!---(Natural, as far as my wife using the homemade pump is concerned!).---I do not wear a bra under my work uniform, to work, because the lines might be detected. All the people I work with, are male, and they know I am diminutive in stature and act sort of feminine in front of them. They are used to this, after me working there so many years. ---To them, -I am Femaleish, but still a male, in their eyes, so I am accepted as such. ---( Keep in mind, that these are the type of people that HATE Gays, Homosexuals, Crossdressers, anything like that!!!)---But they accept me because I have not shown ANYTHING that might make them think I had tendencies any other way!!!---(If they ONLY KNEW!!!) I DO, occassionally, like to lean back in my chair at work & put my arms over my head and STRETCH real big, --and allow them to look at my breasts, work shirt tight against them, showing the nipples!!! ---I must confess, that I DO like to be looked at !!! -I know they look! I have seen them!---Oh well. --I have drivveled on, ---AGAIN!---Sorry!

This looks a handy piece of kit.

Oh dear my link isn’t working, what am I doing wrong ?????

http://www.designhers.com/Merchant2/...Category_Code=
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 08-08-2005 at 07:37 PM.

Tristen Cox
    I think that's what you wanted Cindy, hope I did right

Thanks Tristen, I am having a blond moment.

Tristen Cox
    No problem the link kept taking me to the home page anyway, had to go to the item itself to get a good URL. These work great if you don't have a bird chest like myself