Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Piercings

Body Piercings

How do you feel or deal with piercings ?
    I have had my ears and one nipple pierced for years.
    I am now in the mood to get my belly button pierced and am having reservations and am confused bout those feelings and wonder why now ?

suggestions ?
    m

Tristen Cox
    What ever floats your boat. Myself I get the heebie geebies thinking about anything other than ears. Yep you know it! I'm a wuss and I admit it.

Tristen Cox
    Gee thankz

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    What ever floats your boat. Myself I get the heebie geebies thinking about anything other than ears. Yep you know it! I'm a wuss and I admit it.
    i was trin to say to say tris is such a great wuss and messed up the reply and the edit
    oh well !!

m

More piercing for me in the near future.

I had my ears pierced seven weeks ago and recently took out the studs. Have a small pair of hoops inserted now and wear them full time, drab or not.

Want to get a second set of ear piercings above the current holes so that i can have diamond studs or pearl studs permanently in the ears whilst i change the lower earings to chandaliers/thread type/hooks and other shaped earrings in the lower holes.

But the next biggie will be my belly button. That's the one i'm really wanting to get done. Just love it when i see GG's with theirs. I also like the range of jewellery that can be inserted into belly piercings.

Have thought about getting the tongue pierced, but like Tristen, i'm a wuss!

Christine
    Last edited by Clare; 08-04-2005 at 02:31 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

[size=4]Hi Maude,[/size]

[size=4]I have recently been thinking of having my ears pierced, but typical male I am scared witless. Apart from the pain, if there is any, my main problem seems to be how do I explain it to my two grandchildren (10 & 5 years old)? while the studs are in. Help![/size]

Hey Toni, no big deal really!

With my ear piercings, I felt a quick sting and then numbness would you believe? Never had a problem with pain as such.

In fact i kept forgetting the studs were even in the ears, you just have to make sure you use antiseptic spray each day to prevent any infections.

Don't worry about kids, especially at the ages you mention. Young children just accept what they see and hear at face value mostly.

Again, the biggest obstacle is the fear factor. It doesn't take long to do, and i paid in advance, so i was able to committ myself to the piercings without backing out.

Its easy, quick, safe, cheap - all you need to do is get it done!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I've had both of my ears pierced since I was a teen. Two holes in each ear. The only other type of piercing I've ever considered was the top of both ears. Never was real big on any other part of my body. Well, that's a lie. I did consider getting my nose pierced at one point. Not so sure now.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni
    [size=4]Hi Maude,[/size]

[size=4]I have recently been thinking of having my ears pierced, but typical male I am scared witless. Apart from the pain, if there is any, my main problem seems to be how do I explain it to my two grandchildren (10 & 5 years old)? while the studs are in. Help![/size]
    [size=4]Toni, in the UK the left ear is the "male" ear for piercing. So you can get one done now, and not attract any comments, it's fashionable for men to have an earing in that ear. Later, when you feel more confident/adventurous, you can get the other one done - THEN, they'll ask questions![/size]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Sweet
    [size=4]Toni, in the UK the left ear is the "male" ear for piercing. So you can get one done now, and not attract any comments, it's fashionable for men to have an earing in that ear. Later, when you feel more confident/adventurous, you can get the other one done - THEN, they'll ask questions![/size]
    [size=4]Hi Natalie,[/size]
    [size=4]If I have it done it'll be both or nowt![/size]

Sorry total wuss on this one would like to wear the earrings as there is a much better choice but can see me in drab with chunky droplets doing the shopping [size=4]doh![/size]

[size=4]Good for you, Toni, go for it!! And tell us when you've done it. [/size]

[size=4]Toyah, the hardest part is walking through the door of the beauty shop or whoever you choose to do the piercing. Believe me, no-one is more of a wuss than me, but I didn't even know it had been done until she said "That'll be six ponds fifty please".[/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [size=4]Maude, I'm not sure I could do it, but if a belly button ring is what you want, you gotta do it, girl!! Life's too short to fill with regrets for things not done. Send us a picture? [/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Piercings

I have had my ears pierced for a year and I love it even in my drab work clothes I can wear my earrings and still feel girly. I got my belly done two months ago , no pain at all and their are so many different styles you can use in the belly . Looks sexy to me and I have got all good comments on how it looks.

I am a ex british male and have had both of my ears done since i was 16 and no said a'thing as i used to Live in Bristol U.K, now living in the U.S.A and no one ever says a'thing about both ears being pierced. I am not sure where you heard that one from.

Adrianne.

[size=4]Good for you, Toni, go for it!! And tell us when you've done it. [/size]

[size=4]Toyah, the hardest part is walking through the door of the beauty shop or whoever you choose to do the piercing. Believe me, no-one is more of a wuss than me, but I didn't even know it had been done until she said "That'll be six ponds fifty please".[/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [size=4]Maude, I'm not sure I could do it, but if a belly button ring is what you want, you gotta do it, girl!! Life's too short to fill with regrets for things not done. Send us a picture? [/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    natalie
    the ring will look fine but you may regret seeing a picture of it installed ?
    thanks,
    m

thanks

Amelie
    Maude, You should get your tongue pierced, it looks good and it also comes in handy when you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, someone.

Tristen Cox
    My virgiin ears are ringing...

Actually have a tongue and ear pierced. SO loves the tongue piercing, plus it looks great on either gender. Belly button though... *shudder* I don't know
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    My virgiin ears are ringing...
    Wash your mouth out!!!!

I meant when you "Laugh at" someone.

Tristen Cox
    *coughs* er yeah that's what you meant

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Wash your mouth out!!!!

I meant when you "Laugh at" someone.
    I love it when I get laughed at!

Body piercings... not on me. Complete wuss. That's one of the reasons I couldn't be a career junkie... hate being poked by sharp things.
    Last edited by Sigrid; 08-04-2005 at 08:10 PM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Maude, You should get your tongue pierced, it looks good and it also comes in handy when you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, someone.
    Amelie
    I would get anything pierced if i could find someone as neat as you !
    and that is a november/siera statement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maude

i've recently wanted to get a few piercings, like my ears, maybe an eyebrow. A friend of mine from college has like 8 or 9 piercings.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    For what it's worth, belly button piercing are notorious for getting infected, since it's a in place that's one big lint trap.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I self-pierced both my nipps 10 years ago. Never had any problems and stretched them to 8g. It was painful and took hours. I must have found a macho streak that I had never recognised before. Later I pierced myself down there and had loads of rings, but they just got in the way.

I have removed my nip rings now and am totally without unnecessary holes again.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]