Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ever been caught in guy mode wearing your femme unders

I was at my brother's house and bent over to pick something up. My 6yo niece asked "Uncle Dana why do you have pink underwear on?" I just said it was read. My brother, who has known about my cross dressing for years and is not approving, was not amused but nothing else transpired.

Casey
    I had totally forgotten about this one. I was in high school and had taken some panties from a friends drawer and would wear them whenever I got the chance. Well, my younger brother walked in one day as I was putting them back in the not so good hiding space and grabbed them from my hand and asked why I had (girls name's) underwear. My younger brother and her younger brother were friends and she complained once that some of her panties were missing and my brother made the incredible connection. I tried to convince him they were from a girl I had fooled around with, but since I was not dating anyone and he kept demanding a name, he never really believed me. I don't think he ever told the girl or her brother and he teased me once or twice for a few days and the it was forgotten. Wow that was about 25 years ago.

that was very clever quick thinking. I used to travel often and and stay in many hotels, I always wore panties and loved wearing a white see through t-shirt with a bra underneath (I fill out an A cup pretty good) Many hotel maids have seen me in a bra and sometimes panties but I don't think any co-workers ever caught me.

No, not caught w/ femme undies, but this is (somewhat) close:

I went to a doctor for an exam, and he came in with a young female. He introduced her as a soon-to-be-real-doctor (I forget the terminology he used) and asked if I minded her observing the exam. There were no private parts involved, so I said Okay.

When I had my shirt off, they seemed to be interested in something on my back. The doctor asked me if I'd been tied up with ropes recently. No, I replied, somewhat puzzled. They both started remarking about marks on my back that looked like rope marks, and he asked me again if I was sure I hadn't been tied up recently for any reason. I was very puzzled and assured them again that I had no idea what they were talking about. The doctor said something like "Well, we doctors are used to seeing all kinds of things..." and when they came back around to my front-side, the woman was blushing big-time - she was red as a beet - and had a smile on her face that she couldn't hide. The doctor was smiling too, like they both knew some secret of mine.

As I was driving home, I figured it out. A day or two before, I'd been moving some very very heavy rocks for landscaping. I'd tie a rope to one, make a big loop on the other end, and step into the loop and pull the rock while walking backward, with the rope pressing into my back. So, that's how I got the rope marks.

But they probably had a good laugh after I left over that obviously-kinky guy who was into some kind of bondage thing! :-)

I thought about calling him up the next day and telling him, but I figured why ruin their little amusement.

I wonder what he wrote in my chart?

Yes I have. When I was about 10 to 13 my father and mother caught me wearing my mothers pink panties. It happened when I was getting a spanking for doing something bad.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I'm glad someone braught this up...i was gonna do a thread on this, but hadn't gotten my lazy ass to do it yet...lol. I was only caught wearing panties one time by my friends. This happened about 10 years ago, i was out doing some shopping (in drab except for a pair of panties I was wearing underneath) and while i was driving home, one of my friends called me on my cell. He asked if i could stop by his house and take a look at his computer because he was having problems with it. When i got there, a 2nd friend was at his house as well. While I was leaning over to look at his computer tower, the top of my panties started to show in the back.....my friend shouts out..."WTF, you're wearing panties dude?" At the time I had been seeing this one girl for quite some time, So right off the top of my head I say..."My girlfriend likes it when I wear her panties to bed when we get ready to have sex, it turns her on like you wouldn't believe!!!" I then say...."and I was on my way over to her house when you called me to come look at your computer....so yes, forgive me if I happen to think that the amazing sex we have is worth me wearing her panties for five or ten minutes before she takes them off of me to screw!" They both looked at me and said...."Hell, We'd do the same too".

Now, I ake sure that i am mindfull about the cloths i wear when i am wearing panties underneath. I make sure i am wearing a long enough shirt that will not come up if i bend over...lol.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

doctors office. since I wear panties 24/7 it was bound to happen and they were pink with lace.

This has never happened to me, that I know of, but do any of you watch Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe? One show he was interviewing a concrete finishing supervisor...and the guy sat down, took off his shoes, and his toenails were bright purple, and he also "accidentally" showed his thong. Obviously, a crossdresser, nbd of course.
    A while later (after that show had aired), different state, Mike showed up on a site....and ALL the guys were wearing pink/purple thongs. ALL of them. Was hilarious, and Mike was speachless.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

BTW, this whole situation can be avoided completely if the panties in question are as small as possible. Teeny tiny itty bitty string bikini is definitely the way to go!! Your pants would have to be half off for anyone to see what's you got going on under there.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    I've never had the pleasure personally Hon but I think it would make one helluva sitcom.
    That would be outstanding, a male and female trans, a GG and the male trans' SO all under one roof and their life. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    This has never happened to me, that I know of, but do any of you watch Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe? One show he was interviewing a concrete finishing supervisor...and the guy sat down, took off his shoes, and his toenails were bright purple, and he also "accidentally" showed his thong. Obviously, a crossdresser, nbd of course.
    A while later (after that show had aired), different state, Mike showed up on a site....and ALL the guys were wearing pink/purple thongs. ALL of them. Was hilarious, and Mike was speachless.
    lol....I used to watch "Dirty Jobs" faithfully. I have never seen the one you are talking about. Figures, out of all the episodes to miss, I miss that one. Hopefully I will see it one of these days, sounds hilarious!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Banned Read only

Suprise shot

This happened just a few weeks ago I went to the doctor for a respiratory infection and the doctor decided I needed and injection so she sent in a young nurse, I expected to get the injection in my arm but to my surprise she told me to bend over the exam table and lower my shorts, so I did as I was told fully, exposing my Jockey white lace boy short.
    The nurse pulled them down, gave me the shot, pulled up my panties and as I turned around to fasten my pants she smiled told me that she had the same panties but in blue.

[SIZE="3"]I was wearing my pink cotton panties at the time, my SO saw the ticket sticking out of the top of my shorts & unexpectingly pulled it to reveal all talk about trying to take things steady as I had just come out of the closet to her 2 weeks previous was in the dog house that weekend[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

I had the same experience as Ms Niki and at the dermatologist office as well. I had a skin cancer removed from my leg by my family doctor. He made me an appointment with a dermatologist to look me over. I figured he was going to look at my legs, arms, face as that was the areas tanned and low and behold he tells me to strip and put on a paper gown. I was wearing yellow silky panties and was panic stricken. The nurse was sitting there taking notes. so I finally said "hey either everybody leaves so I can strip or everybody stays and we all strip". The doc laughed and said come on nurse, we'll let him keep his dignity for another 2 minutes".

I stuck those panties in my shorts pocket and swore to myself to never ever wear something like that again even if I was just seeing the dentist!

Casey
    This isn't really a getting caught story, but another one I just recalled from long ago. In high school in the 80s, a good friend of mine and our dates were skinny dipping at his house. When we all got out one of the girls put on my undies as a joke, so I put hers on and walked upstairs to get a beer. I thought it was funny, and although they were not very sexy (back then it seemed like only strippers wore thongs, or at least very few high school girls), I can still remember them to this day. My friend was freaked by seeing me, so it was at that moment that I decided to never tell anyone that I put on panties as often as possible in private. I wore her panties while we finished our drinks, then got back in the pool. I guess you can say it was my first time out...lol. I wish I would have thought to put on her bra too.

I used to work at a professional theater. I was on the stage crew...lighting operator. The stage manager, sound operator and I sat in a little booth at the back of the house. We constantly entertained ourselves by making jokes about the characters and situations on stage. One day after a silly character had said something the sound guy said, "Yeah, well, Mr. Jenkins secretly wears panties to work!" Thing was...I was secretly wearing panties that day! I'm sure my shirt came untucked at some point that day and he saw my lacy waistband peeking out! I can't be sure, but the coincidence would be a huge one if not!

Now I wear panties every day. Sensible cotton ones for work, lacy and girly for leisure. Like many of you, I don't own any mens undies at all...haven't for years!

One of the most annoying things.....constantly pulling down my shirt so the panties don't get exposed.

SO caught me putting on my pantie girdle and asked what are they and I replied just underwear dear!