Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and dating women

Crossdressing and dating women

This is a spinny from the dating men thread. I wrote a response in there, thinking it should be a thread on its own and then figured I would just start it on my own.

There were a number of CDers who said they're lesbian crossdressers. So for all of you lesbian CDers. Instead of being a man's woman...what about being a woman's woman? Is that an attraction too? I'm just curious.

Being an openly bi woman, I love that I can date my man and then date his femme side. I am definitely sexually attracted to Melissa and what she brings to our relationship is pretty spectacular.

She's a sub, so I'm dom. Even when I dated women, I was always naturally the dominate one so this is a role that is easy to fall into. I love the idea of taking her out on a date, opening doors for her, putting my arm around her and her putting her hand on my thigh. Then of course what happens in the bedroom is private. I don't need to get into details of that, but it's a total role reversal.

Would you date a woman as your femme self?
    "We will live how we want. We are who we are."

Melissamncd ~ Love of my life and partner in crime

with Out a second thought I would LOVE to do that Kisses Jerzie

Thats a good question something i never really thought about. But i'm sure i would given the chance.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

You know, Firefly, I think i like the sound of your proposition. Although RhondaLynn has always a dominant female with the SO, i have to admit that i'm not that great at the role. A relationship with a woman who could also enjoy and satisfy my submissive feminine needs & desires would be very interesting to experience. Hmmm... yes, i think i'd like that.

Ummm.... Yeah!!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Oh yeah, totally! I am totally into girls - no matter how I dress. Guys are hairy and smelly and icky! Girls are smooth and sweet and shapely and, . . . I'd better stop there.

Kathi

Silver Member
    Absolutely I would. In fact, that is the exact kind of relationship I want (but not hopeful I will ever personally find a GG who would want it.)

Kathi said it all; I cannot add a thing. Only to agree 100%.

Daisy

Smile CD and dating women

I agree with you all!

Surely we all know the answer to this? Its the person that matters, not the gender!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Dreams

This is the stuff my dreams are made of.

Susan

I agree with Kathi as well. If you are not wearing perfume you are not a player.

Gold Member
    Oh yea....dating a women while enfemme is so mich more plausable for me than dating a man. Tho I must admit that getting a little attention from men while dressed is also nice.

Hello all i have to agree with you all that would definitely be a dream coma true i can go on but i am not i am not sure if i can keep it clean enough LOL and i do not want to bore anyone LOL.

Tiffanycd
    great post Firefly

I would totally love going out enfemme with a GG and hope that we would find lots more in common and interesting about each other.

I don't date men in my boy mode, otherwise everything is

open to exploration. I haven't met any gender women who are really into transvestites, however, except for Dommes, who tend to scare rather than titillate me.

dating

I don't think I could date another woman, But I have been thinking alot lately about seeing a guy to really see how far my fem side goes. Keri

No ands,ifs or buts, totally a woman's woman here.

Oh without a doubt!

Aspiring Member
    YES,
    Know of any that are open to it.

Yeah, that's all I can think about.
    I already got modded for TMI in the other dating thread for saying too much about what I'd like about it.

Women are so beautiful & soft & yummy!!
    I've added myself on OkCupid & see that there are a few possibilities there. I would definitely be willing to be the girlfriend in the relationship.
    I'd love to say, "I'm sorry, but I'm taken by her."

Were I to find myself on the dating scene again I would absolutely date a woman as however much of a woman I actually am. I can take the lead when I have to and get the job done but if I didn't have to that would be okay too.

My only qualification would be that she not only tolerate/accept all of me but love all sides of me. And in the spirit of fairness she would know before the second date without the possibility of thinking it was a joke.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

In the workplace I am the "senior" partner ... not that I am dictatorial at all. We operate to a concensus where change occurs.

Everywhere else, since we "got it together" and am 24/7, my SO naturally "takes the lead. It is not so much as "Dom/Sub" as she is a natural leader in our coupling and I am a natural follower.

My SO lead me into 24/7, held my hand at difficult times and is the "head of the household". She is so good at it too. My wardrobe has her full influence and most times she picks out my outfits for work or special nights out.
    And I LOVE IT!
    We are often taken as a lesbian couple when we are out. We are quite touchy/feely, holding hands, arm in arm, snuggles and kisses.
    I love being a woman's woman!
    Last edited by Mirani; 01-09-2010 at 04:16 PM.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I think it would be great
    with the right person
    Someone who really cared about you
    and had the strength to take the lead
    and be there for you
    to support and care for you
    Someone you could trust to alwys have your
    best interests and the good of the relationship as their focus
    Someone you could really trust to give your self to

Jean Ann

Would love meeting someone like you in real life. I am attracted to bi woman and would love to double the pleasure of a relationship as a man or as a woman. Not sure how to post this wish in something like Craigslist.org ....
    Last halloween I went to a local nightclub dressed to the nines for a first time and , to my surprise, a man asked me to dance .... during the dance, two women (who were dancing together) hit on me with smiles and introductions ..... one of the girls grabbed my hand and twirled me under her arm ... It seemed that she was telling me that she was dom .... it felt good that she was leading .... the man got angry and left the floor but I couldn't resist the way these two women were attracted to me. Because these two thought I was another woman, it was out of my experience, I didn't really know what to do or say. The experience was fantastic ! If you were attracted to me in a similar situation, how would I let you know who I really was and invite a friendship? Hugs ;-)