Thread: The big talk

The big talk

Ok girls need some help. I had a talk with my girl freind yesterday about how I wanted to start dressing more. She likes it but only in the bedroom. I really want to go out to clubs and go shopping and hang out in drab with her. She is not so keen on the idea and sakes me why I want to go out in public and acutally be a gril instead of just pretending in the bedroom. I am having trouble puting it into words why I have the urge to go out in public and be a girl. How would you explan the feeling we all have.

Thanks a bunch all you girls are awesome.

XOXO
    Alexis

Why

I think it's because it feels natural for you to express your female side in other ways. I know I love being female and there is nothing like the feeling of expressing my feminity.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Personally, I explained to my wife that I wanted to see if I was really looking as good as I thought I was!
    The second best holiday is upon us for CDs...... MARDI GRAS!!!
    What if.... you asked to go to a Mardi gras Party, you in drag and her in Drab??
    She might just go for it! But you won't know until you ask!!!
    Lisa E

I'd first explain the you don't wish to be a real girl and your not gay. But crossdressing is something in you thats not just a like it thing but a need. To some going out is a part of that need.Has she ever visited this site it may help her understand our world a little better she may get the answers she has. Insure her you love her. And would like to extend this thing with her help and you don't wish to keep secrets from her.Good luck Alexis.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Dear Sexy,
    If she accepts your fem side in the bedroom, I would not push it too far too fast. Jumping from bra and panties and other lingerie in the bedroom to presenting yourself as a woman to the public is a very big jump.
    If you are already wearing panties under your male clothes, you might continue with some fem jeans or even an A cup bra when you go with her to the store. Let her see that it's not a big deal to those who might see you.
    You could lose her if she thinks you are moving too fast.
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Sheri

Try and look at it from her point of view, first of all you want to dress in the bedroom now you want to go out dressed, your girlfriend has to be thinking "what next " maybe you are going to far and to fast for her .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

How about inviting her here on line in the FAB forum? She will get a lot of her questions, that she can't get answered from you, answered there. Plus she will meet some great GG's to talk to.