Thread: House guest

House guest

For the next three weeks I'll have a house guest. This will severly crimp Joan as this person has no idea she exists. Although I really look forward to the visit, I do have some apprehentions and regrets. Being accidently discovered by finding stashes we all live with. I will be removing my nail polish from fingers and toes later on today. I have done all the laundry to remove that area of discovery.

Most sadly, I will not be able to carryout a Ja. meeting with some friends (dressed) and will have to put off my next pedicure till Feb. I really feel sorry to miss that.

These are just some of the things we all put up with in one way or another and thanks for reading my maudlin rant.

Joan
    joank
    Southern California

Joan,

You should not allow your house guest to change the way that you are living. After all the person is a GUEST in YOUR home. Why change your lifestyle to accommodate that person?

Jamie
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-13-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: quote removed, no need for it
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    For the next three weeks I'll have a house guest. This will severly crimp Joan as this person has no idea she exists.
    Could this be an opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    Most sadly, I will ... have to put off my next pedicure till Feb.
    Now that is too sad - I don't know if I could survive that long
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Hi Joan: I agree with Jamie to a point. Your houseguest shouldn't take away all your fun. Leave the toenail polish on and wear sox around the house. Dress in little parts to keep your femininity. Underdress and wear femme jeans. Most men are oblivious the this anyway. Even a good majority of women don't notice. Going out with friends may be out unless your guest has a place they want to go without you. You didn't mention how close this guest is. All of what I said may not factor in if the guest is very close. In that case grin and bear it and hope you survive the time without dressing.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I've had a house guest for more than 18 months, and no sign of leaving yet.. could be another 3 years easily. Fortunately they aren't very observant.

I remember, when I was young my mother was the quintessential hostess. Whenever we were having company, my mothers words words to my brother and I as we went to answer the door, "Remember, we are gracious hosts." Likewise, whenever we went to visit anybody, just before we got out of the car, she would say, "Remember, we are gracious guests."

It sounds to me, like you are going to be a very gracious hostess, doing everything that you can to make sure that your guest feels welcome and at home. I think that's great.

I don't know anything about the relationship between you and your guest, but, perhaps there will be an opportunity during the next 3 weeks for some education, and for your guest to get to know the whole you. But this is something that only you will be albe to decide.

Good luck,

Bobbi

[SIZE="3"]
    I feel for you, 'tis sad

I'd gladly trade you one Archie Bunker for your house guest
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

when guests are in the house

I've switched all my jeans over to female ones- and they don't know what's on underneath either. So long as the guest isn't doing the wash they won't wonder why your wife goes through so many clothes

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavistaa62 View Post
    I've switched all my jeans over to female ones- and they don't know what's on underneath either.
    Unless you bend over and they see your thong

oopsie
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    Hi Joan: I agree with Jamie to a point. Your houseguest shouldn't take away all your fun. Leave the toenail polish on and wear sox around the house.
    Careful if you do that. I had a girl see my polish once thru my socks. They were older and thin. She never said anything to me, but she did tell a mutual woman friend, who knew all about me.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Why not just be content and enjoy your guest...... make the best of your time together? Don't let your obsession drive away friends...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Why make such a big deal about wearing nail polish? It is no different that wearing tattoos, piercings, earrings, etc. Rock stars have been wearing it for years! Google "men wearing nail polish" and read how popular that trend has become lately. Male race car drivers, athletes, hollywood stars, etc. Just leave your nail polish on and let your house guest see it. If he/she asks, them simply say that you like having painted nails. That is really all there is to it. I don't understand why it is such a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    Careful if you do that. I had a girl see my polish once thru my socks. They were older and thin. She never said anything to me, but she did tell a mutual woman friend, who knew all about me.

Karen
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

You can talk to us in the meantime Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning