Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I love pantyhose but my GG hates them......HUMMM?

Although I have to admit that my legs look fabulous in hose, I don't really like the feeling. One of the great benefits of shaving my legs is the feel of the skirt flowing and bouncing around my legs, and I lose that when I wear hose. Maybe it's the wrong kind of hose?

Bare legs are better

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    i wear them in winter to keep my legs warm, and to colour them, but in summer theres nothing better than a summer dress and bare legs!....
    I agree!

Jeanna

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones
    She strongly expressed the fact that she hated the idea of having to wear hose. I don't understand this cause I love wearing hose,rather it thigh high or panty. I was wondering how many of you have heard the same from GG's and how do you feel about hose? I personally love pantyhose and would wear them as often as I could
    [SIZE="2"]I can understand it. I imagine if I was a woman (I wish!), and I was expected to wear gender-specific clothing while growing up (and beyond), I would come to have an aversion to things like pantyhose. Since males don’t grow up being expected to wear such interesting garments, they become fetish objects to be worn and worshipped secretly as the fetishist sees fit…

I assume that, by a similar fashion, females would ditch skirts and dresses as soon as they could and wear more practical things (especially in the winter). I can only speak for myself, but it’s the difference one feels while wearing less practical garments (like skirts) that makes all the difference. It feels odd, it feels wonderful, it feels wrong, and it feels right, all at the same time…[/SIZE]

Hose, Tights, Leggings

I love to wear them all. I have so many colors and styles. While my wife wears leggings and tights, she rarely wears hose. She says it was all of those previous years in the "dressy" work force that tired her on them. She does wonder why I love them so, as she considers them a lot of trouble. But she also understands my needs.
    LauraL

Difference of opinion about pantyhose

My wife has great legs. I rarely see them anymore. When we met, she was working and wore pantyhose almost every day. I loved it. Now I never get to see her in pantyhose. She only owns about three pair and they are all black.

I, on the other hand, love pantyhose. The very first feminine garment that I wore was a pair of sheer pantyhose, and I was hooked. If I could wear pantyhose every day, I would be in heaven.

My wife says that they are uncomfortable and hot. Others say that that they can't find a pair that fits well. I think that pantyhose can be hot, in the summer, but any other time they aren't too hot and in the winter, they are wonderful. As far at them being uncomfortable, I think that many women don't buy the correct size pantyhose. Part of the problem has to do with the sizing designations. Some manufacturers call their largest sizes Queen, or Full Figure. What woman wants to admit that she is overweight or out of shape. If they called them something else, like 'C', women may be more likely to buy the correct size. After all, you don't have to be overweight to need a Queen size. Even if you are tall, you'll need a larger size.

The idea that they can't find a size that fits is ridiculous. There are hundreds of pantyhose from which to choose, and with the internet, you can purchase pantyhose from anywhere in the world. It will take some trial and error, but you can eventually find pantyhose that fit correctly and which are comfortable.

Also, my wife insists on wearing control top pantyhose. Ugh. I hate control tops. I love sheer to waist. I think that if more women passed up the control tops they'd like pantyhose better.

Lastly, the sheer variety of pantyhose is wonderful. You can now get pantyhose in various sheernesses (is that a word) from very sheer to opaque (which I also love, but can't convince my wife to even try), in every imaginable color, in prints, textures, and varying styles. They make your legs look smooth and sexy and they feel fantastic. What's not to like?

Most women I know wear slacks about 90% of the time at work and at social events. They wear knee hi's instead of panty hose for all of the reasons cited here: comfort, bathroom convenience, less expense, less of a hassle getting them on straight.

I much prefer thigh highs, with garter belts if I can justify it, instead of panty hose when I'm wearing a skirt.

Most women I know wear panties under the panty hose. Do you CD girls who wear panty hose a lot wear undies, too? I seem to see a lot of self-pix posted on other sites in which the only underwear the person has on is the pantyhose, which seems to me would be not very utilitarian, and not inclined to help with 'the tuck.'
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 02-10-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: mis-spelled

I love pantyhose but my GG hates them......HUMMM?

my self I love panty hose, I weare them all time