Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found the worst site on the web...

OMG! It's like Stephen Colbert freebasing speed strait into his eyeball with a meth chaser...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I'm an unholy trap of Satan...
    Not until October you aren't! Don't get ahead of yourself missy!
    Last edited by Hope; 01-17-2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Thou shall not double post
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-sister View Post
    I dunno. Don't quite see the fun. Stormfront is another similar site, the hate on this one was actually worse. I'm of the same opinion as the OP.
    I went to Stormfront, which I had never heard of. You're most certainly right. Disgusting. I wont even bother commenting there and trying to change minds.They're insignifigant. You are right, there. But the other site in question is SATIRE. It isn't serious. It's mocking the small-minded beliefs it portrays. THAT'S why it's funny. How many times do ya need to read that here before ya get it???

C'mon.

Hugs,

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. View Post
    But the other site in question is SATIRE. It isn't serious. It's mocking the small-minded beliefs it portrays. THAT'S why it's funny. How many times do ya need to read that here before ya get it???
    I get it, but they could have made it more obvious.

Coda...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykitty View Post
    It's ok, admitting you have a problem is the first step....
    12 step program for being an unholy trap of Satan?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Chen View Post
    Aw there there ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    ...Not until October you aren't! Don't get ahead of yourself missy!
    TY...

don't worry julie i'll teach you everything you need to know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    don't worry julie i'll teach you everything you need to know

Very interresting site

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. View Post
    Finally! She wouldn't answer my letters, so I pm'd Coulter for tips on passing.
    She will get back with you. I have been asking her tips on becoming a writer after transistion for years!!!!!

And just so you don't think I am conservative bashing I think Robin Meade is also one of us. Check out her brows. Its a dead give away........

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    There’s no need to be so touchy about this subject. I assume there are conservative transsexuals, just like there are gay Muslims, Christian heavy metal groups and blue potatoes. So what? You run into trouble when you start pointing out the differences among people, something He was trying to teach us about, but that enlightened wisdom was forgotten (or conveniently misplaced) a long, long time ago…
    Girl you rock! Leave it to one of the girls from the home of Fred Phelps to point out that many of us forget that the heart of Christianity is forgivness of sins not stoning each other for them. And I like Blue Potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    Will you people either lighten up or go take a nap? Please? This started out as fun about a bunch of ignoramuses and now it's giving me a headache...sheesh!
    Karen is right. Now give each other a hug tell them you love them and play nice!

I found this site so friggin funny, but....I am sure there are narrow minded single cell thinkers out there that don't understand satire. When doing funeral detail with the Patriot Guard I have probably stood across the street from sign toting goobers that read this stuff and believe it. I am a Christian and served 22 years in uniform to protect everyone's right to worship or not worship in the way that they see fit. But in some case I just wish some folks would hurry up and drink the Jim Jones cool aide and go away.

Julie I was going to comment on the Satin's spawn comment but everyone got to all the good lines first
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Yeah, the websites funny as $@#!...Scary thing is, there really are people out there who are that self rightous and narrow minded. But then again, I have met a lot of people who are not necessarily part of the community, who are kind, understanding, and non-judgmental...kind of like a man who was on earth 2,000 yrs ago. His name was Jesus. And I don't believe he appreciates the so called "christians" who perpetuate hate, anger, etc in his name. Now WHO's gonna burn in @#$# ? Sorry, did'nt mean to turn this into a rant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Just shut up and RIDE !

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I feel sorry for him because it appears that he is having some issues with his own sexuality and we a community are who he is blaming for his shortcoming instead of himself.
    that is the real truth

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Can we get medals like they have?
    LOLOLOL
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Bishop View Post
    NASA is not using the launching pad at the moment . I wonder if we could dispatch all those people....HMMMMMM
    I absolutely love your comment. thats awasome. But honestly as funny as it all may be, these are the people we have to watch out for and those are the people that give us a good reason to hide. and im saying that because you never know what you can expect from some one like that who believes that your behavior is unethical through religious believes. i feel sorry for them thought that they were also brain washed by what is considered "normal" by traditional standards. see obviously we already all know that but people like that have their mind set on what they think is right. also the older those kind of people are the more difficult it would be to prove that thats what and who we are. not because they may be smarter with age but because, no offense to anyone but the people im referring to: "you can not teach an old dog a new trick"
    so if you happen to see one of those dush bags on the street and they start to argue you/give you sh#t please dont attempt to explain yourself because close minded people ARE close minded people. its a fixed problem.
    Last edited by girlalex; 02-05-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Good thing that church IS fictitious - I was gonna find a contact link and give those folks what-for ! Any REAL Christian knows that God has no use for hypocrites who condemn others in that fashion ! And I do not see the humor in such a disgusting parody of a church.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I'm gonna go nab me a cute god-fearing boy tonight just out of spite
    Existence is suffering; Life is pain; Nicotine makes everything tolerable

Gold Member
    Shoot I would love to look 1/2 as good.
    It IS a baptist site so they probably are serious.
    Well then maybe not, some of the metals they have, one guy is an ex-masturbator. Wonder how many of US could earn that metal. Ok I sure can't.
    Teabag patriot?

Well I just don't know what to say.

OH WAIT they have tither metals too. I wonder if the modz here were thinking...
    ehh ferget it, I am really out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    You mean...you mean..I am not going to be saved after I sent them my bank account number?
    Oh boy, I was laughing til I read that.
    first the wire hanger in the trunk in case you get locked out of your car and now THIS? Come on woman, get it together...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 02-06-2010 at 10:57 AM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.