Thread: Today is "The" Day

Aspiring Member

Today is "The" Day

Hi Girls: As some of you may know, I've been having some health issues for a year of two. I've had more Dr's visits in the last year than I've had in my entire previous life.

Now, some will call me silly but I've avoided shaving my legs & torso due to these visits. I've always been rather paranoid about being "found-out" as I live in a rather Red Neck part of my state.

On my last visit to the Doctor he told me "There is no need to schedule another visit, “ just call in every two or three weeks and keep us updated on how your meds are working”......That was all I needed to hear, and I've spent parts of the last two days removing hair from my body.

My Sweetie and I are going out to Macy’s this PM and she is going to buy me a very sheer pair of Thigh-Hi Stockings. I think I’ll wear them to our weekly “dress-up” dinner tomorrow afternoon!

I Love Beings a Cross dresser !!!

Love Danielle

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Hi Danielle, So pleased for you, now get out there and get what need, Sweetie's waiting !!.......Love Madilyn
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Enjoy your time! Seriously though, alot of younger guys have clean skin all over these days. I wouldn't sweat it.

Danielle: I know what you mean about rednecks as I live in one (same state). My dr is in Cincinatti, 35 miles. My whole body is shaved. My dr noticed and commented and I told him I shaved them. How can you deny it when he is giving you a colonoscopy without meds (my choice). No one else has mentioned anything about the no hair, if they noticed. Thurs night I work as a spotter in an auction and bring the items to the bidders. I had on a pearl essence nail polish and still no one said a word.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    Danielle: I know what you mean about rednecks as I live in one (same state). .
    Sherri, I my heart I know your right, I have been semi-outed (is that a word?) on several occasions and nothing too bad has come of it. I guess I'm just a "Fraidy-Cat"

Thanks for the encouragement however.....It's you "brave" girls who make life bearable for the rest of us XOXO

Hi, Danielle,
    Enjoy your time!

Platinum Member
    I've been shaving my legs and bikini area for ten+ years. My doc has never commented, and honestly, I'd be surprised if she even noticed!

I went to my docs recently all shaven... he didn't say a word until the visit was all over.... that's when he said I was looking very good today as I am standing in just my lil hospital gown.... ya know I blushed but it was not uncomfortable.... Your doc is your doc and ethically can't say anything... so learn to be yourself and relax, if you can't be open with your doc who can't tell anyone else, who can you trust

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Seriously, no one at a clinic is going to even care if your body is shaved. The contingencies you are imagining are just that - imaginings.
    As you become more experienced in this area, your paranoia should subside and you will be free to enjoy your feminine body without such concerns.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Redneck part of Ohio??? Howdy neighbor!!!

Its the law. Doctors cannot talk about their patients private lives. Or anything else for that matter. Dentists, too. So mine know. I enjoyed telling them. Its our secret. No problem.

Ya know Danielle we may have gone off on a tangent in this post, which is ok. I think your origianl point was that it is finally my time to be able to dress. And oh how I can relate to that, especially when I have to hide it. I look forward to being able to get dressed up and look pretty, feel pretty, and feel good about who I am. You go girl, today is the day that you get to be freea dn be whom you want to be.

Wink

I think insted of shaving you should go buy a epalady. Is like a wax/shaver. The hair stays of like you waxed but it works like a electric shaver. I got mine at shoppers drug mart. I think is called silky smoth. It's great but can hurt lime a wax does but you can go at your own pace. I love it cuz you can do one arm and the next day the othe one then a leg chest or do why I do all at once. And not have to worrie about it for at least a week. I try to keep it down to short hairs. Plus the more you use it the less hair you will have and the hair you do have will get finer and lighter. So much better then shaving. I did my body last Friday and I s have sliky smooth skin. Love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Smile

danielle dont be worried about a shaved body.ive been doing it for a few years and never once in all that time has anyone even commented on it.its really pretty normal for guys to shave their hair off.look at the big body builders they wear a micro bikini with a shaved body.and no even thinks twice about it.i know if you start doing it regularly it becomes a normal thing,and really your the only one who cares about it.hell i even wear clear nail polish everywhare and rarely does any one pay it any mind.enjoy your new hose,and have some fun girl.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Aspiring Member

See What I Mean?

All the loving support coming from your posts is another reason I enjoy being a Crossdresser. Doesn't a smooth body feel great?

Thanks for your kind words and I love each and every one of ya

Danielle

Smile

well i am not so sure if my Dr would believe me if i said i shave for wind due to riding a bicycle...he does ride also...better than me.

not sure how i would answer the question..if even asked. (but not ment to be gross) i found out by shaving my pits. my very bad bo went away. so i could say for hygene???

now if only i had a so to do my back.

but welcome back and hope your health improves.

Loni

Hi Kim,
    My doc has seen my shaved legs, painted toe nails and even my panties. No problems. Where in East Texas? I am between Fort Worth and Dallas!
    Hugs,
    Tootsye

My body has been totally shaved for 10 years. If you want a legitimate "excuse" or "explanation" for your response toolbox, here is one.

I have a high metabolism, always have. They equates to a lifetime of being too hot when everyone else is comfortable, wherever you go. When I was a corporate warrior, dark suits were hell. Profuse sweating and trying to stay cool was a daily battle.

It had nothing to do with my decision one night in a hotel room to shave my entire body. But it turned out to have an incredible fringe benefit...I no longer had the "heat" problem!!! It was like night and day. I am not a "hairy" person to begin with, but shaving my legs had a dramatic effect on my ability to regulate body temperature.

I am no longer hot all of the time, and am perfectly comfortable in the "normal" temperatures people desire. I can not tell you what a change it has been.

Oh, and I just had surgery. Went in to bathroom and nurse gave me razor to shave my genitals...I said "not necessary", "already done". Doctors and staff think it is great...easier for them. I get chicks whistling at me in summer riding my bike...hehehe no downsides for me!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was in the hospital a few years ago. My body was completely hair free. Two nurses were attending to me when one said you shave your body. I simply said, yes I do, my girlfriend prefers it that way. Nothing else was said. Up until then' like many, I was afraid to let anyone see or notice my shaved body. But after my quick thinking response, I now am not as hung up about it as I used to be.

It is interesting how typical the "paranoia" factor enters into our heads when we anticipate a visit to a physician. That is the time to apply the "catastropic thinking" brakes and think logically.

Whatever we present to a physician is typically not going to be the first time they have seen it. (unless we are a vampire, lol). Surprising a physician with a physical "first", particularly just cosmetic issues is a rarity. The chance of becoming the target of ridicule from a physician is almost non-existent, and if it happens...it a sign you have the wrong doctor.

shaved legs are pretty acceptable, shaving arms too is a bit of a stretch in some places...but I can say from experience that marks from a breast pump and tan lines from sunbathing with a bikini top on...leaves little room for misinterpretation...hehehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]