Thread: Vacations

Wink Vacations

Anyone have tips for safe, and fun vacationing spots aside from the mainland for a cd. Any cd friendly resorts or cruises you know of? Thanks

Our cruises for crossdressers and their SO's are listed at www.pmpub.com. We are a smaller group of 20-50 among usually 2000+ other passengers. Dressing enfemme for 5-14 nights on a cruise ship is the ultimate enfemme experience. Just ask any of the other members on this board who have been on any of our prior 39 cruises over the past 20 years.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

This sounds wonderful. Later in my transition, I hope to take one of your cruises.
    warmly, Linnea

I think that it is very important that these are called "Dignity Cruises." That really says a lot!

Here in California you can just about go anywhere and have a good time. If you do some research I am sure you will find places that cater to the transgender crowd however I have found some of my most fun times have come by just packing a suitcase, putting on my skirt and heels and pointing the car. The Monterey penninsula is great, avoid the summer months as it is very crowded and overpriced and San Francisco, well what can I say that hasn't already been said. Also here inthe LA area the atmosphere is free and you can find some super travel deals this time of the year.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Hey all, I posted this thread a while back...but in severe need of sun and sand. Love the dignity cruises option posted earlier, but no way I can wait till August. Any ideas for the Carribean or Mexico?
    Last edited by sarah_alexander; 02-23-2010 at 03:45 PM.

A couple of years ago, my cd friend and I spent a week enfemme at Geneva-on-the-lake, Ohio. We stayed in a bed and breakfast. Had a great time.

Jodi

Banned Read only
    The idea of doing an entire vacation while dressed up...weird. I'd be up for trying it, I think, if I wasn't married.

What do you look for on a vacation?

There's an anonymous survey posted trying to find out what crossdressers value in a vacation spot...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VNR5XPR

Jessica

More Information

Hi All,

I received a private email with feedback about my request and thought I should share some more information. I want everyone to feel comfortable with the survey if they choose to participate.

The background to this enquiry is that many crossdressers don't have places they can safely go to crossdress, either because they are not "out" to their significant other, or more often than not they can't easily pass for a woman in public.

Our company is seeking ways to find places where anyone can go on vacation and feel 100% comfortable wearing whatever they wish - whether they can pass for a woman or not.

Our opinions (those of a genetic woman and her crossdressing husband) may not align with yours. I know we'd like a safe. secluded environment with a lot of space to take walks in the woods, swim in the lake or pool, just hang out on a deck with a cocktail, etc. We'd like to be in a place where we can travel as a couple and not feel any pressure to participate in crossdressing or "events", but just dress as the mood takes us and meet other like-minded people if we so choose.

We envisage a safe "haven" where everyone can come on a regular basis to relax and recharge for days or weeks at a time... We know that the stresses caused by not dressing for long periods can be reduced if you've got a vacation to look forward to...

I also work for a co-operative organization, so I know that the model of everyone coming together for a common aim works... I'm sure most of us can't afford to buy our own multi-million-dollar private island where we could live and dress in our own controlled environment, but a group of us together could do exactly that...

It's a concept that works - the popularity of timeshare and fractional ownership resorts attests to that. There's no reason why we can't all have a share in a place that could offer us 4 or 5 weeks (or many weekends) of the life we want.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns with the survey, or about our plan in general!

Jessica

Many of you may be interested in the October 30-November 4, 2010 cruise on the Triumph out of New Orleans to Mexico. This cruises is called the Holiday at Sea and is sponsored by Tri-Ess but you do not have to be a member of Tri-Ess to be part of the group. We expect over 80 in the group including many wives/partners. More info at www.pmpub.com/holidayatsea.htm. Compared to most land based vacations and TG conferences the Holiday at Sea costs less at $81 per day which includes your inside cabin, all taxes and gratuities, meals and entertainment. Oceanview and balcony cabins cost more. Being enfemme in an accepting and supportive enviornment among 2000 other passengers is the enfemme experience of a lifetime. Plus we will have some fantastic Halloween costume contests on Oct. 31.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I have absolutely no statistical data to back up my theory, but anyplace "south" with an ocean and beach is usually a winner.

A few months ago, I would have recommended Casa De Compo. (Dominican Republic). It was a favorite of mine...your own villa/pool/jacuzzi home...ballboys when you play tennis, awesome. But Haiti shares the border with them...enough said on that one....

Mexico is cheap these days. But you have to be careful of the drug wars...no taking short cuts or secluded beach visiting, or you end up stuffed in a 55 gal drum of acid...

Aspen, Vail, etc are a different twist than beach trips, but fun...(and expensive).

Vegas is really cheap right now...I just spent a week there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]