Thread: Caught?

Aspiring Member

Caught?

I had to make a medical appointment a couple months back. A member of my family contracted a case of body lice from a few homeless friends. To get the medication for it you have to have a prescription.
    I had to remove the shirt and the physician suspected I was "wearing something" because the bite marks formed a pattern. Body lice live in the seams of your clothes. Mostly in the stuff that makes contact with your skin, so they can crawl out, bite and feed on your blood whereby creating many little bumps that itch for weeks after the bite.
    The pattern he was referring, was in the shape of a bra. I pretended I did not know what he was talking about. He then asked if the military was making us wear some kind of equipment. LOL. I had to throw a lot of clothes away.

The other day, I had returned from the store. I decided to try wearing a bra again. I was changing and had already removed it but my brother walked in unannounced. I think I've been caught because he noticed the lines that were going all the way around. Of course I had also been wearing a woman's shirt and sweater. LOL

What do you about lines? Lines seem to be a give away.

I know what you mean, done it myself too, i was washing the dog in the bath with my son helping, it was a hot day, the dog was playing up, i was sweaty and getting soaked so i took my t shirt off and completely forgot i had only taken my bra off a half an hour before, i still didn't realise until i saw my reflection in the mirror, shirt back on again, i think he suspected anyway, think that just confirmed it.

Those dreaded bra lines! They can possibly be a give away. I guess I'm fortunate in the fact that I don't get any lines from my bras. I think bikini tan lines could be a slight bit harder to explain though! LOL

Now you know why photographers don't want anyone to wear underwear before a photoshoot if any type of nudity is involved. We usually have to book the shoot for a much longer time just to wait for lines to disappear.

Bra Lines

My embarrassing moment came when my dermatologist, whom I asked to check out a mole on my face, told me to take off my shirt to check my chest and back. . She and her assistant had a good laugh, since the lines were obvious and couldn't be explained any other way.

Now I prepare before a visit to the doctor or massage therapist. It helps to wear a bra with a band one size larger or a smaller cup size (less pressure on the skin).

In college, in the dorm.... 35 years ago...... one morning I got up and walked down the hall to the community bathroom... In my gym shorts only... Towel thrown over my sholder and I was standing at one of the sinks... In a line of opposing sinks.. Looking in the mirror... and all I could see from behind was the exact lines of the bra I slept in.. I made a quick retreat back to my room and put a tee shirt on. None of the guys noticed. Most had pretty sever hangovers.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Bra lines

Bin dressed all day until I had to pick the kids up from school to take them swimming, that was the first time I realised how long lines can take to disappear. Ever tried to spend an hour completely submerged!

I have that same problem with socks when I want to wear stockings for the evening. Everyone knows I had socks on and that I am a male when I dress up at night (Totally a tongue in cheek comment) Come on, doctors (or staff) should not care (Paula if they laughed they would be my "ex" doctor).

Since don't have the body I want (nothing to do with gender..;.more laziness from not keeping in shape), running around without a shirt isn't an option no matter what. No one wants to see my belly especially me.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    I got "caught" in a slightly different manner by my primary care doc. I unthinkingly wore some cotton string panties to my annual wellness exam, not thinking about the inevitable rectal exam. (my previous doc had me put on a paper gown before she performed the exam). My new doc simply asked me to turn, drop my pants and bend over the exam table. I complied, hoping that she might not notice the gray string panty. She made no comment - was very professional as usual, and the next time I did my annual we went through the same routine...and I just didn't worry about it anymore.