Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how long do you dress 4

how long do you dress 4

hi was woundering when everone gets the oppertunity to go en femme is it usally only 4 a couple of hours or a couple of days. i usually have to catch an hour or so

Not long enough!

It's actually been a while for me. Once my waredrobe get's flushed out again it will only be the odd evening I'm home alone, or maybe a few hours durring a weekend.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

The Perfet Storm

Iced in here in Des Moines, everyone else at this house is out of state, or iced in else where in town. Result: all day dressing!

[SIZE="3"]Kris,
    I made it in to work only to have very little to do, Otherwise i would be dressing all day also. I like to fully dress for at least 8 hours at a time.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Usually for an evening from 7 pm onwards, sometimes till 2 or 3 the next day. Mostly at weekends, and it can be heartbreaking sometimes, when I have to get undressed at the end of the night.

I prefer a longer period of time to justify the effort and make the most of teh opportunity. Now, I have a lot of opportunities to go out, plus with certain home inconveniences, I hardly ever just dress up to stay at home. My normal time out starts around 3 pm and last until around mid-night or later, 9 hours. On good nights, which most of them are, even that is not enough!

I underdress daily as I'm sure most of us do and have gotten to the point where I wear my breast forms 24/7.Right after work and on the weekends it girl clothes only.
    Kimmy 55

well, i only fully wear dress,heels,stockings etc on occassion, and only a short time.. so i have been incorporating stuff into my drab, and always underdress, panties always, bra always. cami, etc
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

as i posted the other day, i got the wife to agree on femme jeans, now i also have shoes, that are size 11 womens, but look enough like guys dress shoes, hehe little baby steps..
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

It's become such a production for me (full body shave, polishing my nails, etc) that I try to plan my life so I can be Cissy for 2 or 3 days at a clip...like last night I made the transformation, went to dinner as her, slept in my nightie, shapeshifted back into a guy to go jogging then shapeshifted back to go out to breakfast, went shopping so I can fix dinner tonight and now I'm off to the mall, in my slacks and sensible flats, tonight I'll put on a dress and play Suzie Homemaker...gotta morph back tomorrow, it always feels like I'm Cinderella watching her coach turn into a pumpkin when that happens!

I only get to dress when I am traveling. I then dress evry night. Usually only in my room after I eat. I sleep in my nightie or in my satin PJs. Yes I wear my wig to bed also.
    As I get more and more brave (makep getting better) I will go out to eat,etc.
    Sarah

on average about twice a week and for about 6 to 8 hours at a time. depends on school holidays and other issues like the extreme weather we have been having here ...

mitch

Only when I'm headed out for something like shopping, movies, outreaches etc. do I leave lots of time. And it's usually many hours out or I'm not going through the trouble. Basicly I don't leave the house unless I give it my best effort to pass. ( Oh there's that word again ). Otherwise it's always just like any other GG would around the house and garden (sans pants!). Usually tennis skirt, jean skirt, tank tops or capped sleeved shirts. If I'm doing grungies like sweats or jeans then screw it - it's all male.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    On a good week I get about an hour and a half on Friday, and possibly another hour or so during the week. Dress or skirt/top, tights (always!) stuffed bra and heels, at the very least.

...haven't had one of those good weeks for a while, though...Hmmmm.

I do underdress on some of the days I drive in to work...bra (no, unstuffed...what are you, trying to get me fired? LOL), panties and tights (always!) so that's roughly 10 hours a day, twice a week. (Not the same as in a dress, though!)

And every once in a while, if I'm feeling particularly brave or daring, I'll wear panties under my drab at home. No tights (okay, not always. <sniff>).

-Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I work half enfemme, I own/operate a small thrift store alone. At night when home it is enfemme. I live in farm country so going out isn't as often as I like, but I seem to come out to someone every week.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I only get to dress up when I travel and on very rare occasions for a few hours at home. I stay in my hotel room as Ellie and spend the night that way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I prefer a longer period of time to justify the effort and make the most of teh opportunity. Now, I have a lot of opportunities to go out, plus with certain home inconveniences, I hardly ever just dress up to stay at home. My normal time out starts around 3 pm and last until around mid-night or later, 9 hours. On good nights, which most of them are, even that is not enough!
    Same here.... Must be an engineer thing? Point of dimenshing returns..... If I can't get 8 to 12 hours straight its not worth it... One to two straight days is awesome!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

under dressing 24/7 it is just a way of life.
    full dressing, a good amount of time each week.
    some days all day up to multi, but at home only. :-(

I underdress with a mild make-up mix everyday. Most evenings, when family is not around.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    It depends on how I dress. It takes to much time to get all gussied up for just an hour or two. However, I am dressing almost everyday now that I am on the road a lot.

I am exhibiting a significant tendancy of the girls that are moving towards transistion. Dressing to the nines used to be a requirement. Now I am happy to just dab on a little makeup, slip on some jeans, sweater and teenies and head out to great the world. Convinence and comfort is becoming a bigger priority. Don't get me wrong. Style is always important. I will never be a low maintenance gal.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    it always feels like I'm Cinderella watching her coach turn into a pumpkin when that happens!
    I hear you sister. Its so sad when it all comes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Same here.... Must be an engineer thing? Point of dimenshing returns..... If I can't get 8 to 12 hours straight its not worth it... One to two straight days is awesome!
    Karren do you have a PERT chart for dressing on your wall? I would love to see your critical path for dressing!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Under dress 24/7 but haven't had a chance to fully dress in a fairly long time, and I am going nutzzzz!!!!

Never long enough or often enough but I try to make the most of the time I dress when I can.Underdress more in winter

Sabrinasatin
    For me it's as long as circumstances permit - i love spending all night in satin!

Gold Member
    I under dress most of the time, Panties 24/7, Bra when I can.
    2 to 3 times a week, I add a skirt and top at home only.
    Just got a new dress, but only had it on once for 2 hours.
    The day is just not long enough. Rader

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Karren do you have a PERT chart for dressing on your wall? I would love to see your critical path for dressing!
    Doesn't everyone?? I perfer a gant chart....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos