Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OUT but it aint me...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Still wondering about the wig. Also, it seems possible this explanation came up when he realized what may have been left in the tool box and you could find.

There is a lot on your mind when moving. You might have to hide some things. The tool box could seem like a great idea if you need to quickly hide something before the next box is moved and it becomes visible. Then, a few days later you realize you have no where to put the tool box in your new place. You are happy to have a brother to hold on to it - maybe along with some other boxes. What you temporarily tossed in it 40 packed boxes and several days ago could easily slip you mind for a moment.

Just saying I am not ready to pass judgment on weather or not it could wind up there accidentally.

Gen

We generally pay our posters the courtesy of assuming they are telling the truth when they post stories, but this one is starting to unravel. Are you sure this all really happened?
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar
    I took pictures...
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

if it was my box NOBODY would have access to my box in storage, regardless of WHERE it was stored.. friends, family ect.... but with 100K or more in tools one could see why i wouldnt allow access.... even iif i stashed anything in there (which i have)
    Last edited by nikkijo; 01-25-2010 at 12:29 AM.