Thread: CD Clubs in Dallas or Grapevine, Texas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CD Clubs in Dallas or Grapevine, Texas

I will be in the Dallas/Grapevine, Texas area from the 24-26 Jan. Any info on some CD friendly clubs in this area? I appreciate any info. Thank you so much for your time.

DonnaT

Type the title of this thread into the google search engine, and click the "search" tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cedar Springs and Throckmorton streets, refered to the Crossroads in the Uptown area of Dallas. Sue Ellens is a lesbian bar, haven't been there for several years, but there are several other GLTG places in this neighborhood. Nice resturants also, includng the Library Bar in the Melrose Hotel, just two blocks down on Cedar Springs. North Park Mall is a generally friendly place to shop if you reasonablly pass and don't stand out in the crowd toooooo much. Movie theaters there too. Most any mis to upward nice place is generally ok. Don't go to the Rodeo or the Fort Worh Stock Show though...way tooooo much testosterone there. Nana Bar & Grill in the Anatole Hotel is very nice and accepting, though a bit pricey, but what a viwe of Dallas from the top of the tower. I, myself though have never been to the revolving resturaunt in the Ball at Reunion Tower; it was recently remodled and is a Wolfgang Puck Resturaunt. It would probably be a wonderfull meal and time, but I'd definitely make reservations and you could dress up really pretty to go and not stand out...very upscale place.

Dallas is generally friendly in the more upscale places, stay out of the low places. Theres just too many fun places to go shop, drink, eat...whatever.

Have a ball and Welcome to BIG D

Paula Siemen

Aspiring Member

Arlington, Texas

Club 1851, located at 1851 Division Street in Arlington. Small but very friendly gay bar that hosts Drag Shows on Friday and Saturdays. Several of us girls meet on Saturdays, visit, enjoy the shows and go out and enjoy a late night meal at Denny's. Shows are at 10:30 but we start showing up around 9 to 9:30. You can go any night and be totally accepted.

Arlington is just south of Grapevine. The other suggestions are good but if you are not into big rowdy crowds, come to Arlington. Send me a private message if you need directions to any of the suggested places.

Annie

Thanks every one for the info I will try to go to some of these locations. I wish I could meet some of you!!!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie1010 View Post
    I will be in the Dallas/Grapevine, Texas area from the 24-26 Jan. Any info on some CD friendly clubs in this area? I appreciate any info. Thank you so much for your time.
    [SIZE=4]Julie, its unfortunate that you won't be in town until the 24th.. quite a few of the girls are meeting on Friday 22nd to watch an all gurl band.. its should be a great night.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]with such a short time in town.. yes the areas of cedar springs are friendly..even sue ellens or s4 where some of us frequent on friday or saturday.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]take the advice given by others and see where it leads you.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss