Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I got caught!

The thread isn't going to be removed just because you think it's BS. I think it is too, but what would be the point of deleting it? People need to realise that sugar coating peoples lies by deleting them, isn't always the best policy. Showing people that we care enough to stand up for a person who can't defend themselves imho is better than shoving these threads under the carpet.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I really like this forum, but some folks are scaring me. Cant we all just join hands and sing Kumbayah. Some times people say things that they wish they could take back. Sometimes they write things that they wish they hadnt. Sometimes I think in the safety and the anonaminity(I spelled it wrong) of this forum things are said that we would never say if we actually met or really new each other. And maybe some people I'm glad I dont know. True or false, this posting sure stirred up some angry feelings. I think I need a deep cleansing breath, and a little Sara McLachlan.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    If the story is true then the originator made a bunch of bad choices that have led her to where she is now, including making a poorly worded statement about her wife that she never have been posted at all.

Based on reading what she says, which of course is only a fraction of the real context of her situation, it sounds like she has some very serious relationship issues to deal with above and beyond the dressing.

She needs to do some serious soul searching and think about good choices that she can make to move her life and her relationship to a better place. None of us know enough about her or her situation to even assess what course of action to advise other than lots of open honest communication and formal counselling with someone who understands both relationship and transgender issues.

That being said, hopefully the replies to her post will help her on her journey and perhaps be of benefit to others as well.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    My questiion is -- if the story is "hot" enough to incite reactions like mine, why wouldn't the thread be taken down?

My initial reaction to this story was -- "this "lady" is AWFUL" -- and about 4 paragraphs of me being pissed off. With a little more perspective - this story has a million holes in it, and was just put on the forum to flame people up.
    I have had threads deleted, but not cause of something like this.
    My experience is when threads are put in the wrong section and made totally in gest is when they get deleted.

I don't know where the holes are, I mean it sounds like something that could actually happen and is probably not the first time someone went thru something similar.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

i'd like to give my take on this, and i apologize in advance for the length of it. personally it appears to me that the outrage present (and certainly in my case this is true) is not because he said his wife is overweight (regardless of his intentions and/or actual verbiage) but because he seems to be saying that he was going out dressed because he looks better as a woman than she does, and that her body looks terrible. concern for her health is one thing, but let's face it, "...her body looks terrible" can not be construed in any way other than hurtful. furthermore, it is incredibly juvenile and inflammatory for a CD to attempt to blame their SO for what they have in most cases already been doing for a large portion of their life anyway.

and i do hear sentiments like this rather often from CDs, both in and out of relationships: i don't have, can't find, am not with, et cetera, a girl who looks the way i want one to look, so i make myself that girl, as much as i can. i KNOW that this is not why all of us are who we are and do what we do, but it is an underlying motivation for some. but to come right out and say something like that, especially in such a negative way, is counterproductive at best.

i'm not even going to mention the comment about "...when she caught me i was wearing her clothes!" another reason many SOs do not like our dressing is because so many of us use their things to do it. talk about an invasion of privacy! how would you expect a stereotypical guy to react if his wife took his power tools (without his permission) and used them to do her things, many of which said tools are simply NOT designed for? you think he will be cool with her using his 180 dollar dewalt cordless power drill to mix cake batter?!? oh, wait, i said i wasn't going to mention it, didn't i? oops

finally, even if the entire story is nothing more than a steaming bile of bovine excrement, the point remains that if someone is reading this forum hoping to gain an understanding of the CD/TG/TS world, the kind of negativity in the op and in any post bashing our SOs or GGs in general will. not. help. our cause.

is in her vest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    My last thought on this - this whole "story" is BS and the thread should be removed...............

It should go.
    I don't think any thread should be removed at the whim of the few.....I would subscribe to a system whereby we had the ability to 'vote' a thread off, but when threads are removed/locked because of one persons perceptions/prejudices, I get annoyed. However if the community disapproves, then I can accept that decision.

As for this thread, I've watched it for a while, and I agree that it sounds like a made up fantasy....thats why I've not commented on the subject, I couldn't be bothered

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”.....Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Thankyou for this lottarosie, I just wished more would think like you do.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lottarosie70 View Post
    i'm not even going to mention the comment about "...when she caught me i was wearing her clothes!" another reason many SOs do not like our dressing is because so many of us use their things to do it. talk about an invasion of privacy!
    Absolutely. I have in the distant past borrowed some of my wife's clothes. However with it out in the open, I buy my own clothes and leave hers alone, and feel better for it. It's not fair to her. Of course, she does give me some cast-off bras and that's different

Hi karen

Some wives do not like the cding. I was one of them and probably would have reacted the same way. One boundry that I did set was that my CD hubby was not to be seen in public in the same town in full drag. In general society does not except this as norm for a guy to be dressed in drag and unfortunatly tounges will wag. OK we live in a very conservative country and this might not apply to some european countries. I think this was a cardinal rule that you unfortunatly broke. Maybe you can get away with it in a g/l bar dressed up but in broad daylight this could be a problem. She needs advice and unfortunatly has tried the church leader who possibly is going to be a bit bias and think that you mught be a bit gay(which is definitly not the case). Always remember that the CDing is not normal to most women and you need to compromise. Men that CD will never stop so she must never think that you will ever stop but rather get to accept it and you need agree to some rules and how, when and where you going to CD. Keep loving her and show her that you care...it might be easier said than done but if she is prepared to try and fix your marriage she will eventualy except the CDing. I am not a phycologist but this has been the solution for us. I think the weight issue was mentioned out of anger. I am a heavy person myself and it is not easy shedding the weight...rather incourage her.

First, thats an absolutely horrible thing to say about your wife..

Second, she had no business telling your preacher about it. Its none of his business.

third, you shouldn't have lied all that time to begin with. You play with fire, and eventually you get burned.

I wish you luck, I hope you and your wife learn from this, but since you think so kindly about your wife and her looks, maybe she can find someone that treats her better.

And as a side note, this is a perfect example of why so many people claim we are self absorbed and selfish people.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post

Keep digging that hole, you might get out of it one day, right now, you've made yourself look like an ass.
    I have mining rights on that hole he is digging

Hello Karen!
    Boy did you get caught! I hope that things are starting to get better. Keep talking and telling her you love her and are not gay..etc. After about 6 months your life will start to return to normal. Good Luck!
    Charlie

Wow what an interesting thread! First time I've read it as I wasn't on here in a few days.

I have to agree that the bashing of a spouse, or any GG in one's life, was the incorrect thing to do, whether she's going to read this forum or not. You married her, Karen, hopefully for the reason that you love her and would stay with her through sickness and in health, and that includes a possible problem she might have had with her weight.

There are far more issues here than being caught CD'ing. It sounds like this marriage is in serious trouble, and that quickly purging wasn't going to save it. As for telling the clergyman/friend, it was probably her intent to tell him as your friend. As a non-religious person I see no benefit from telling a clergyman. Like finding or becoming more involved in religion is going to solve the "problem" that she feels CD'ing is. But telling him as your friend means you now have to be embarrased to see him when you hang out with him since he knows the personal secret that was divulged.

The sis in law you had to know was someday going to tell her sister (your wife) what was happening. Why wouldn't she? Their bond is thicker than the one you have with your wife.

If I were you I would find a way to end this marriage, but know too that as some said before, you've given her plenty to go on against you. It will take a very good and expensive attorney to give you any leverage in this case. The fact that you did bash her here, which can be viewed publicly by anyone, is another negative for you.

I haven't read through every single post in this thread carefully, so I can't tell whether kids are involved. It's going to be an uphill battle there too if you're ever to see them again if this marriage is dissolved given the comment you've made towards her, their mother.

As for retention of this thread, it would probably be in this original poster's best interest to have it deleted. However this can serve as a lesson to all to be more careful in what you say in a public forum, and how we should treat the ones we supposedly love. Unfortunately for you, Karen, you messed up big time, and now you can't be surprised when you have to pay the price for it. You already can't be happy with having purged (again not that it would help you) but consider that only the first of may punishments you will encounter.

Good luck to you, you'll need it!

Another Karen

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Here's a post the same person made back in October.
    It doesn't match the new story at all.

I have been crossdressing off and on since I was about 12. I have a real busy life and stopped for a few years. Now I am unemployed and looking for a job. My wife has been able to get some work. So now I am doing the dishes, cleaning, even some cooking. Last week I was finding no joy in the many tasks before me. I decided to dress up. It made all the work fun. I kept talking to myself "Don't quit bitch get it done". And I did. My kitchen and bathroom are clean!
    Well I found a wig and started using it. For the first time I put on makeup.
    Lipstick really feels good! My makeup made me look like a drunk hooker....
    Need to work on that.
    Last night I told my wife. She knew I have dressed a "few" times in the past.
    I asked for help with the makeup. At first she said ok, but has backed away now.
    So what I was wondering if there are any cd's out there or girls that would like to help?

Thanks,
    Karen
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8