Thread: Living with 3 other women!! Acutal GG's!!

Exclamation Living with 3 other women!! Acutal GG's!!

I'm moving next weekend!!

Dani's journey is truly beginning.

For anyone who didn't read other posts, I was looking into moving since my roommates don't want to see me CD'ing all the time. I contacted a girl through craigslist & met her on Friday. It is a house of healing & transitional living for anyone who needs it. Mainly females, but I explained my situation & they are accepting & welcome me. They do yoga, pilates & other wellness stuff there. They also have a very strong work ethic & have chores listed & planned out. I felt wonderful being at the house & really wanted to move in.

Yes I will be living with 3 GG's!!! Ages 30, 37 & 40. I am almost 34 so our ages are very close. The woman I met has 2 children who are with her every weekend & another has a son who lives there with her.

I had to have the rent, utilities & deposit to move in. I am a little short on cash right now, but my family came to the rescue. My mom loaned me money for the deposit!! My aunt & uncle are sending me the whole amount to pay my mom back & pay the rest!!

I love my life!! I love God!! God loves me!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wonderful news! .... I think you're gonna love living in what I would perceive to be a lovely feminine environment
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Fantastic! I once had three female roommates when we were all in our twenties. I learned a lot about women, that's for sure. Have fun!

Like an episode of Three's company

All I can say is that in college, I shared a college dormitory floor where the ratio of female:male was 2:1. The only thing was we had separate bathrooms. other than that, we all lived together.

Sounds like you have a great opportunity here and fortunate to have found these woman, I wish you all the best with your new room mates.
    SRS January 27

Silver Member
    It is wonderful to hear you have found a place that you feel comfortable living in! All those GGs can help you learn more about your feminine side - about fashion, makeup, attitude, and enjoying being "one of the girls"!