Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't ask Dont tell

Another sailor here, spent 2 years active duty navy reserves, Ammo ship, pacific fleet. Never wore anything feminine for the two years I was on board.
    Tina

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    USAF, four years active duty. And I did dress as often as I could; it just wasn't often. I always wanted to wear a WAF uniform.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I followed in my father's footsteps and dodged the draft. Although i'm not a military type at all I really sympathize with the "girls" in the armed forces who have to hide their femme side - it must be really stressful. You have my best wishes.

To those who serve(d).
    THANK YOU.
    Jill

Currently serving in the Air Force!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    LOL 3 years Army, '62 to '65. 82nd Airborne. Didn't XDress at the time.

yep

5 years in the National Guard. Communications in a Cavalry unit. Did a 6 month rotation in Kosovo.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

3 years Army, 1961 - 64, one tour in Korea patrolling the DMZ with the 7th ID then 18 months with the 1st ID at Ft. Riley, Kansas.
    Already posted about about making Sgt. E-5 and having my own room in the NCO barracks and almost getting caught dressed when I overslept one Sunday Morning.

Dressed many, many times in my car or in the woods in remote locations miles from Ft. Riley, gas was only 24 or 25 cents a gallon on post. Hid the clothes in several bags that were placed behind the rear seat and the trunk panel and prayed that my car wouldn't get searched on base.

Back then in Kansas you could drive all day and not see another person on the back farm roads, yet there were corn or wheat fields on each side of the road.

Located several old deserted farm houses way back from the road, that I used too. It was so quiet out there that you could hear if any cars were coming down the road.

Just before I was discharged I did a partial purge and put most of the clothes in a bag and pushed it up into a hollow tree near one of the old farmhouses.

I guess someone was scratching their head if they found them.

Last edited by Stacy L; 03-09-2010 at 03:43 AM. Reason: corrected an error

Amazing, I swear it I'm stunned
    its a bunch of sexy ladies who were shooting those guns
    protecting our lives
    Guarding our land
    thank god for the soldiers
    woman or man!

i spent 16 months in iraq, was able to underdress a few times. was able to find a sweet lovely female that would take cash and buy me panties and pantyhose. there is no rush like wearing panties out on patrol.

Active U.S. Army for 4 years. Rarely dressed during that time, and only then when on leave.