Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't ask Dont tell

Don't ask Dont tell

Just wondering if any on else was in armed forces. I'm a mean green marine in 5" heel's

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I spent 12 years in the army and did a year in Iraq.
    Depending on your point of view crossdressing was either impossible or done al the time.
    I couldn't wear women's clothes out there but the thing to remember is that over there the female soldiers wore the exact same thing that I was wearing so I was wearing female clothes.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I was Navy for four years

I served in the U.S. Navy for four years on a carrier fixing F-14 Tomcats. During that whole time I made it a point to completely bury and abandon Debbie. If any of my crew knew I may have found myself swimming with the fishes in the dark of night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red leg...

20+ years ago I did 3 1/2 years as an Artilleryman in the army. Dressed rarely because the wife didn't work and was home almost all the time and I wan't "out" to her then.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I spent 6 years in the Navy as a Corpsman.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    God bless you all, former and current women and men in uniform! We love you, and we're so thankful for you!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I spent 27 years in the US Army as a combat Engineer.

Jodi

I did 3 years in the army (ist cavalry) with 2 tours in Viet Nam and 28 years in the Air national guard building antennas
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Currently 14 years in the Army as a UH-60A/L Blackhawk helicopter maintenance test pilot. Plan on doing my 20 years and getting out. Been deployed 3 times and will go again at the end of this year.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

6 years active navy
    2 years navy inactive reserve
    2 years and counting army

I'm with Dianna. Thank you all for your service to our country and protecting our freedom! If it weren't for you ladies we wouldn't enjoy the freedom to dress as we please.

Love you!

Bobbie

I am active duty Air Force for 94 more days... But who's counting... Ver was Army for 4 years. Personally, I think the don't ask don't tell policy is a crock of sh*t...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

7 Years in the Army, peace time 1975-1982 Served in Germany the whole time. I loved it there and I also bought my first pair of strumpfhosen (pantyhose) over there. Underdressed quite often because I was on a nuclear missle site and never really had to work. GO Chairborne hu-rah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I think it's awesome how many military folks like to dress up... There's somethinh really hot that the "manliest of men" like to dress up! I love you ladies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

Yep !! Two years active Army, during Viet Nam and four years in the Army Reserves. I crossdressed only when on leave.

active military here also, 2 years in, dont care about the dont ask thing since i wouldnt want any of them to know anyway.

9 years navy intel... I panicked every time I had to update my clearance.
    Beirut in 83, Gulf in 91.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    4 years in the Navy during the Korean War, carrier duty as a Radar operator and Watch commander! Yeah, I know I am older than most of you but hey, someone had to do the duty even then!! Underdressed in Japan and Okinawa, but that's all when overseas! Dressed some in the states!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hmmmm...

22 years AD AF for me.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    24 years in most of it active Army. I wasn't ready to hang up my spurs so now I am in the Reserves. I am a Cavalryman, Cavalrywoman???? that has seen the world from the hatch of a Tank or Bradley. Korea, Germany, Desert Storm, 2 Balkan tours, 2 trips to Iraq and getting ready for a farewell tour to Afghanistan. After that I am going to trade the spurs and Stetson in on heels and a tiara.

The only thing more comfortable to me than being in uniform is being in a comfy sundress.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 01-26-2010 at 10:06 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    12.5 years Nuclear Power Plant Operator mechanic. I did time onboard the USS John C. Stennis and USS George Washington. Also was an instructor and did some dressing during my time. Also, had shaved legs and wore tights and hoses during my duty days. I really did care that much about getting caught cause I wasn't the only one. We had open gay guys in our division and also another CD guy. One chief even commented that he looked amazing as a women when he saw him.

i am actually suprised at the amount of active and former military in here, i didnt expect to be the only one, but its good to know there are others out there on this site.

21 Years USN for me.
    " If the dress fits..."

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    24 years in most of it active Army. I wasn't ready to hang up my spurs so now I am in the Reserves. I am a Cavalryman, Cavalrywoman???? that has seen the world from the hatch of a Tank or Bradley. Korea, Germany, Desert Storm, 2 Balkan tours, 2 trips to Iraq and getting ready for a farewell tour to Afghanistan.
    Former Tanker here too (four years worth)! Was in the first unit to get the Abrams in Germany.

20 years in the Army for me and have some great memories for my efforts!

US Navy, Aviation Machinist Mate Third Class, 1967-71. Two tours to Vietnam aboard the USS Oriskany CVA34. The planes I worked on were the A-7a&b Corsair 2. VA-155 Silverfoxes, CAG 19.

To all you girls who have served and are serving, thank you.

Teri