Thread: Does the Pink Fog come where there is a need?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Does the Pink Fog come where there is a need?

I used to think when I was overcome by the insidious Pink Fog that it represented a real need to dress. Now I'm wondering if it's just a little more random than that.

When the Fog hits you how do you deal with it? Is it necessary to partially dress, get totally en femme, go shopping or is okay to schedule some girl time at a more approprite moment?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

There is no dealing with... Resistance is futile!! I don't think its totally random and I don't think it comes when needed... More an unexpected over compensation... "Nobody expects the Spanish inqusition". Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It is what it is

It's more like "Pink Creeping Fog"

For a time I won't dress, and feeling proud about it I'll mention it to my gf "hey, it's been a while since I last dressed up", almost like something comes awake and makes it's presence known. After the fog is awakened, it starts out with a "you know, a little bit after work won't hurt" and then I dress. A couple of days later "might as well stay dressed for a while, not hurting anything", and then later "man, I don't ever want to go back to being a guy! Let's see, I need a new skirt, a new pair of shoes, oooh, look at all of the new topics on CDers.com! *reply* *post* *reply*

And I am lost in the forest because of the trees, submerged in the pinkest, frilliest fog. As I type this, actually, dizzy with it... maybe it will go away in a few days/weeks/months? Nothing I can much do except enjoy the ride

They should rename it the pink greed, as it is the more you want the more you get and the more you get the more you want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

The Pink Fog is composed of the fourth and fifth elements, water and heart. I control both of them ever since them coming randomly got me in trouble.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

All good points above...but to me it is a case of the more you cd the more you want to because it derives great pleasure and comfort.

The downside is having to go back to the "drab". I play a game as I undress by choosing my next session...when and what to wear...then I have something to look forward to!

When the pink fog hits you are overcome by its power. Wether it be going out or spending, spending, and more spending. You can't ask for it to come at a more appropriate time. It doesn't work that way.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    The Pink Fog is composed of the fourth and fifth elements, water and heart. I control both of them ever since them coming randomly got me in trouble.
    Similarly, I would agree. With Jungian terms: water = unconscious, and heart = anima, but it amounts to about the same thing, really, doesn't it?

But your terms are probably easier to symbolically control. Mine dodge back and forth between forces personified, and forces unpersonified.

OP, in your terms, I think the PF arises out of a real need, but dressing is just how we 'translate' it. You really need the feelings you get from dressing.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

I dress some part of 5 days a week I think it keeps the fog away. Or at least just a mist.
    Angie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

but what do we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    OP, in your terms, I think the PF arises out of a real need, but dressing is just how we 'translate' it. You really need the feelings you get from dressing.
    I find this thought interesting. Is it possible that if we were to identify the "real" need and satisfy it with some other activity/thought/process, whatever, that dressing would be unnecessary? Or maybe the question could be rephrased. Is dressing a substitute for something else missing in our lives?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

When the pink fog hits me, I feel that I must put on something. Quite often it may only be some feminine undies to satisfy the pink rush.

When the Pink Fog hits me well I just love it first of all and then I have to get dressed all the way and talk to the fine women here on this great website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member

Pink Fog Spray

Hi Sarah

I keep a couple Spray cans of Pink Fog on the shelf in case of an emergency.
    You never know when you might need it.

Also keep a can in the car for shopping.

So far the natural Pink Fog is working good sometimes twice a day.

I hope my wife never finds any Pink Fog repellent.

Orchid

"expression"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    I find this thought interesting. Is it possible that if we were to identify the "real" need and satisfy it with some other activity/thought/process, whatever, that dressing would be unnecessary? Or maybe the question could be rephrased. Is dressing a substitute for something else missing in our lives?
    Basic theory uses terms like "need of expressing natural traits that were repressed in the main 'persona' identity as being 'feminine.'"

It goes several steps deeper with anima theory, using terms like "all your un-lived potentials want to be expressed, regardless" With the anima being the 'true' unconscious feminine personality, made up of all your repressed traits, who wants to 'live and love,' regardless of what you think you want.

There's an even more in-depth theory I've been toying with, sort of an "Anima-plus" which builds on Anderson's anima theory, but also considers the energy models, and tries to cope with dualism thought, spiritualism, and shamanism.

And there's the sub-theory that all of this that we do is an unconscious reaction to the curse of dualism to begin with.

But in the real world, I've found that once I started intentionally trying to integrate my personality and achieve individuation, there is no more 'need to dress. I found that my real 'feminine' self was not 'made of clothes,' but of personal relatedness, confidence, gentleness, and heart.

I haven't felt the need to dress, (as in a desire) but occasionally feel a 'duty' to. Dressing as therapy, or dressing as an aid to meditation, is different than dressing because you 'need' to. And the key difference is that dressing is seen as a constructive, positive thing instead of a compulsion.

When I am feeling crappy, or suffering a lull in energy, sometimes my wife will say "you need a session of dressing," and sometimes it helps.

But so does grabbing her by the shoulders and massaging her while channelling every bit of 'feminine' energy I can muster, and listening to her moan at every brush and touch of my 'feminine' side.

In moments like that, it SO doesn't matter how I'm dressed at all. I'm expressing, directly to another person, my truest, rawest 'femmergy", and it feels good for both of us.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Banned Read only
    I don't dress up too often, as it's such a hassle to do it. By the time I'm actually dressed up, it's great, but I wish it could just be an instantaneous thing. However, I do LOVE shopping for dresses and outfits, even when I don't feel like dressing up at the moment...

A bra a day keeps the doctor away or something like that. I just wearing something daily to keep it in check. There is no controling it. It just ramdomly strikes and renders me powerless.

Sometimes when the pink fog comes over I'm lost in it for a few days dressing. Then it thins out it can last for a few weeks at a time, when I start planning for my next dressing session I can feel it creeping up on me and I love that feeling.