Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlie cars

Black 1998 VW Jetta TDI. Maybe not girly, but it gets me around and doesn't burn much fuel.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    For this lady it would have to be a 1955 hard top T-Bird, baby blue, white top with porthole side windows, and all white interior. I have seen one when I was 15yrs old, a lifetime ago, but the image of that handcrafted sex on wheels has stuck with me for a long long time. Purrrrrrr kitty purrrrrrrr.

Teri
    Yeah, '55 was a real classic. Vacuum wipers, AM tube type radio, 12mpg hwy., a V8 that always leaked and smoked and a rag top with a plastic rear window t hat yellowed and cracked after a few years. But, it WAS the origional and that was worth honoring with the retro look.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Hey Nina! I just had to reply here, I absolutely love cars & you mentioned Top Gear! heheheh!! We have BBC America in the states & I record all the Top Gear Episodes. Those guys are great, especially Jeremy Clarkson & Hammie Capt' Slow is quite a character too, lol. Ok, so girlie cars... let's see. I've had a couple that can be considered girlie: Mazda Miata (although it was royal pearl blue) & currently a Mini S (although it's more macho with racing stripes, lol). Those 'could' be considered girly, although these are the cars that I consider at the top of the list (at least here in the US)...

1. VW Bettle (non-turbo S models)
    2. Mini Cobriolet
    3. Mustangs (non Shelby)
    4. Miatas
    5. VW Eos
    6. Mercedes SL's (non AMG)
    7. Z3's or Z4's (non M)
    8. Lexus SC or RX
    9. Rav 4
    10. Dodge Neon

So, there's my top ten
    ~ Kellie

Visit us at www.sixandthecity.net Pics, Events, Blogs and just lots of girly fun!

"It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes"
    -Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by Tina L. View Post
    Doesn't matter to me. nothing hotter than a female in a big truck.

Tina L.
    I drove a big truck for 17 years and I spent a lot of time driving in my heels ect... So yeah there is nothing hotter than a girl in a WL900
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Mickey it was everything you said but the look was like pure sex rolling down the street and the color was so soft, like a new casmire sweater on a cold night. So soft but with a hint of what lay underneath. I have to say it was one of those rare moments when my Dad locked up the brakes just to get a better look. LOL He liked the car and I the look.

Teri

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I have an original 73 VW Beetle 1303S, I know a lot of girls like them, but men do too, the one car I always think of definitely being girlie, is the little Peugeot 2 seater from the late 80s/ early 90s, like the one Sarah Jane in the Sarah Jane mysteries drives. I am probably the only one on this forum, who knows what the hell I,m talking about!

Thanks for all your replies

Here's a pic of me stood in front of my vauxhall

Probably looks better with me blocking the car and i've grown my hair since this pic was taken.

Some of you have some great cars and trucks!! Oh Raquelle I'm also running round in a mini cooper much of the time too. Aren't they fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

If I were to buy a "girlie" car, I would want a convertible. A red or pink one, I think.
    warmly, Linnea

I'm surprised...

...that no one's mentioned Mercedes Benz' Smart car so far.

Got to be the ultimate Chick-mobile...and the tree-huggers like it too for being so enviro-friendly

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I bought myself a girly car before the summer. #1 on this list but I compromised and got the Turbo S version of the New Beetle. Satisfies both side of me. Worth every penny I paid.

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Raquelle C View Post
    Hey Nina! I just had to reply here, I absolutely love cars & you mentioned Top Gear! heheheh!! We have BBC America in the states & I record all the Top Gear Episodes. Those guys are great, especially Jeremy Clarkson & Hammie Capt' Slow is quite a character too, lol. Ok, so girlie cars... let's see. I've had a couple that can be considered girlie: Mazda Miata (although it was royal pearl blue) & currently a Mini S (although it's more macho with racing stripes, lol). Those 'could' be considered girly, although these are the cars that I consider at the top of the list (at least here in the US)...

2. Mini Cobriolet
    3. Mustangs (non Shelby)
    4. Miatas
    5. VW Eos
    7. Z3's or Z4's (non M)
    8. Lexus SC or RX
    9. Rav 4
    10. Dodge Neon

So, there's my top ten

Personally I've wanted a mini cooper for a long time and thinking about buying one in the next few years. I think its a middle of the road car. if its a guy driving its more masculine if a woman is driving its more feminine.... gotta love Top Gear!
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Tina L.
    Dittos Rush!!
    Toss in a mid atlantic/southern accent and I am mush

Quote Originally Posted by Raquelle C View Post

2. Mini Cobriolet
    3. Mustangs (non Shelby)
    4. Miatas
    5. VW Eos
    7. Z3's or Z4's (non M)
    8. Lexus SC or RX
    9. Rav 4
    10. Dodge Neon

So, there's my top ten
    Hmmmm.... my car is a Mustang. I see a theme here.

jeep libarty

dose a jeep libarty count as a girly car
    red with black trim
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Ok it seem a bit like a girlie car but i have always wanted a classic volts wagon beetle
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Tina L.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82 View Post
    there are two cars in my driveway, the girly mini cooper s and a ford falcon (definatly not a girly car)..

All though i agree with Tina on a woman driving a truck is hot

but a woman underneath a ford falcon wrenching on it
    even if we're CD'S that is still smoking hot

ok here is what i have not so girly but eh i love muh truck

my Dream Car as a woman
    1949 led sled merc and that's just because i have taste
    and imagine a woman stepping out of a car that has suicide doors ooooooo melt my heart
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-28-2010 at 08:24 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use th edit function

I've got my BMW 3 series and my Mustang GT chic cars.
    I love it when I get looks and a friendly honk when I'm cruising around town.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 01-28-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Whoa, Nina! Girl, you are hot!

My spouse loves Jeep Wranglers and currently drives a 4-WD one in white.

Today, while out for my morning walk/run, I spotted this on a Wrangler:
    It may not be readable in the posted photo, but the message above the license plate reads, "THIS IS NOT.... MY HUSBAND'S JEEP".
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I'm more of a tomboy:Harley when its nice.Dodge pick-up with a cummins diesel when it's not
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I drive a tiny little 1 litre Nissan Micra. Not a girly car as such, more an old lady car. Before this one I drove a Yaris, which is definitely a girly car. Wish I still had it (I crashed and wrote it off).

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I always viewed the Ford Probe as a "girl" car
    Drumming, My other hobby

I drive a Honda Odyssey. If it were pink, I would look like a superdome for Mary Kay.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Just casually observing vehicles and drivers in the greater Lehigh Valley area, the no. 1 girlie vehicle seems to be a Honda. If i saw a Honda, it was almost certain to be a female driving (or one of us!!!)

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    Here's a pic of me stood in front of my vauxhall
    Nina, I'm not sure what hotter, the car of you, seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    dose a jeep libarty count as a girly car
    red with black trim
    Yup, that counts as long as its the pre 2007 body style :P I've always thought the original body style of the liberty was pretty girly....I guess that explains why I like it so much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    [CENTER]
    My spouse loves Jeep Wranglers and currently drives a 4-WD one in white.

Today, while out for my morning walk/run, I spotted this on a Wrangler:

It may not be readable in the posted photo, but the message above the license plate reads, "THIS IS NOT.... MY HUSBAND'S JEEP".
    Haha, very nice! My wife and I both drive Jeeps. She drives a 2003 TJ and I drive a 2007 "slightly modded" 4 door wrangler, not exactly girly...but I like it:

I need a more girly car though so I can go out around town in-cog-nitas.

I drive this!

Its a 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube, it is my Sugar Cube