Thread: A couple of weeks of firsts...

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar

A couple of weeks of firsts...

1. Came out to my first gg who decided though she did not want to pursue a long-term relationship would be supportive in my efforts to help bring Rhonda to full bloom.

2. Came out to my daughter (who is gay) and her SO though there still remains much discussion she is fully understanding and supportive and Dad is still on a pedestal.

3. Met my first sister from this forum (Thanks Cat, your're the greatest!) we met for coffee and ended up chatting for an hour! Can't wait to get to Rochester to meet the rest of the group.

My next first is going to get a complete makeover with pics so I can replace my fantasy avatar with the real Rhonda.

Hugs to all,

Rhonda Michelle
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

What a great week of firsts

This sounds like a wonderful journey that you are taking and the support you are finding is so great. Keep us posted.

Hugs,

Tiffany

Your having a great couple of weeks. All of those firsts and nothing bad associated with them.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar
    I doubt any of these things would have occurred without the courage I've gained from the support and feedback provided by this forum.

Rhonda Michelle
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

congratulations RhondaMichelle!

ohhh

I am happy for you but I will miss your sexy avatar.
    Nikki