Thread: Final hurdles

Final hurdles

Hi girls, what I mean by the title is. You've been out and about en-femme for a while what's the last thing to complete your experience while dressed ? For me it's being dressed and going by bus from my home to the town centre, also using the ladies.

for me it is to get all dolled up and go shopping at a womens store and using the dressing room to see if it fits,,then paying and getting invited to return for another shopping experience..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    I've been out and about for some time. Not as much as I'd like, but I've certainly overcome some hurdles. I can now comfortably sit alone at a restaurant table set for 8 while waiting for others of our group to arrive. I use the ladies when I need to, including touching up makeup with other women coming and going. I go out shopping, including trying and buying clothes without any problem at all.

I guess for me the final hurdle would be having acceptance from my inlaws and going to their place for dinner, or out for dinner with them.

For myself, I don't know if there's a "Final Hurdle." Seems like there is always something else I could, or want to do.

Life is filled with an infinite number of experiences; at least that is true for people who want to get out, and enjoy those experiences. I would reckon that I fit into that category of person.

Personally, spending each day doing the same things, stuck in the same predictable rut, would be a good definition for A Living Hell! I'm sure there are people out there who are "comfortable" in The Lifestyle they have chosen, and wouldn't want change....it's just not for me.

I can give you a "short-term goal," that I haven't experienced. I'd like to learn how to really understand "inner beauty." What it really means, and how to live it. I'm not a Practicing Buddhist, but stretching out my hand toward Nirvana, seems like an interesting idea.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Having participated Southern Comfort Conference I think the most dramatic thing I have known SOME CDs to do is take womanhood..........well to the bed so to say.

Please note I said SOME. I have no idea what percentage do this and on top of that I never have figured out the dynamics of thier often temporary lapse of sexual orientation. It is just one of those VERY interesting dynamics of human nature I love about Southern Comfort.

Katie

I've been out for quite awhile. Been there done that sort of thing. My final hurdle would be acceptance from my father. I don't think i'll ever get it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Banned Read only
    Flying en femme - haven't done it yet but i will!

Platinum Member
    Hmmm, good question. I would enjoy being passable - being able to go out and do things with my wife "en femme" without attracting attention. I don't know if I could ever be "pretty enough" to satisfy myself.

My wife has hinted that she thinks it would be fun to include me in her circle of girl friends for nights on the town...too bad they are all 5'5" and I'm 6'2" w/o heels!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I don't know what the final hurdle might be, but I'm looking at going out and being comfortable in my home town rather than having to travel several hundred miles before I'm at ease in public.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    So many things! You all have mentioned some great things here. For me, truly, I believe it would be moving out on my own so I could just BE, whether in drab or in femme. I have been married to the same woman for many years and she would NOT accept me on any but the plane she saw me on when we married.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmmm, I don't think it's a "thing"

For me, I think the "final hurdle" is to be so comfortable and so used to Tina that there are blocks of time when any other world or part of me just vanishes from the radar.

I've had brief moments of this when dressed to the nines and cooking while listening to some music and all the actions needed to cook and "exist" just flow. I don't have to think about walking in heels or keeping my actions feminine, but they just happen.

It still breaks down for me when I have to talk, as the mannerisms, syntax, and intonation are still not "natural". It's getting closer!

So, for me it's being in the "zone" to the exclusion of all else, whatever I'm doing.

tina

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    For myself, I don't know if there's a "Final Hurdle." Seems like there is always something else I could, or want to do.

Life is filled with an infinite number of experiences; at least that is true for people who want to get out, and enjoy those experiences. I would reckon that I fit into that category of person.

I can relate here, life is forever changing, we all adapt to whatever is thrown at us, and it is no different whatever the gender. So because of this, personally there will never be a final hurdle until the inevitable happens.

Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I've done a lot of final hurdle jumping and I feel good about it. In many ways I feel like I have done all the heavy jumping and have won the race. Now I can relax some and if I do some more hurdles then that's good but not required. Don't mean to put a damper on the thread...on the contrary...I think you need to do what nagging at you to reach some level of comfort and satisfaction. That could mean going out dressed, buying foundation, trying on shoes, coming out to your friends etc...