Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite "girl" color?

Banned Read only
    Dark purple.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Anyone who knows me will not be surprised that I like pinks of every hue - my beautician says they suit me better than reds or browns and she's right.

Green comes a close second, but my favourite items of clothing right now are my new pink satin cami and blouse set.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

[SIZE="2"]OMG I just love pink......But I also love red..........and black also!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Marla, you always dress very nice.

Green has always been my favorite color - boy or girl mode! I was always so glad to have hazel eyes. BTW, Eight is my favorite number and cats are my favorite animals, fall/winter is my favorite time of the year and jumpers with tights are my favorite cloths. Just had to mention it!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Purple by far!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    ...what's your favorite "girl" color? If you are looking at an outfit, what color always catches your eye?
    I always gravitate towards anything red first. I look better in bright colors - love blues, greens, and purples. With my coloring, anything too pastel/pale gives me a dull look. I do like wearing pink though.
    [SIZE=3]SouthernBelle
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]“Some things are strange to me, and some things are odd.
    But I don't condemn. If you can accept me, I can accept you.” ~Dolly Parton
    [/SIZE]

Red and black always catches my eye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

put my favorite color as PINK AND HOT PINK..........

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    This is just for fun, of course. And I suspect we're gonna see a whole lot of "pinks" in the answers. But seriously, what's your favorite "girl" color? If you are looking at an outfit, what color always catches your eye?

For me, it would be a pastel green, often referred to as "seafoam". I've wanted a dress in this color for a long time. Actually, I have one, but it's a little formal for everyday wear. I don't want it real casual, but not overtly dressy either. And believe it or not, they are very rare, and hard to come by! But one day, I'll find it!

Gowns in this color are easy to find. Regular dresses, not so much. I included one here that Jennifer Lopez wore to the Oscars several years ago that I just adore. I also included the one dress I have in this color. But I want another one!

What's yours?

you look great in both dresses!

Purple Haze?

Personally I love pink, however I don't look good in it, more like a blob of cotton candy. Purple however I do think I look good in. Probably because it is a darker color and therefore more slimming. If I just didn't love food so much...

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Crimson I like to mix it with black and the posibilities are endless. Any time period any fashion

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I love a dark purple almost to plum. My wife says its a wonderful color on me so I wear it fem or drab. She also likes me in florescent orange for my swim wear while I like black/gray since its easier to wear dark fem for swim...

Jenn

I wear a lot of black in the winter and white in the summer, but my go-to color when I want to feel pretty is blue:

Who says blue is for boys? Besides, it brings out the color of my eyes:

There's something about purple for me. It's my mom's favorite color & I really like it for girly stuff.

I do like pink a lot now too.
    But I like any color that makes me look pretty.

Orange & yellow are not preferred though. Too pale of skin for it to look good. Maybe I'll have to get a nice base tan to get into some pretty summer colors?

so many colors

main fav is pink and pink and then pink ok baby blue the pink then teal green then pink then blue pink did i mention pink
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

When enfemmeI like to wear tops in anice soft peach or yellow color and in guy mode green colors are my favorite. Part of being transgendered I guess.

Forgot to add, Marla,that seafoam dress is beautiful and it looks fantastic on you!

Gold Member
    I grew up trying to not draw notice, so I wore a lot of blue jeans with dark, plain shirts. So now, I don't come close to favoring any one color. I want to try them all.

pink ... pink ... pink ... pink ... pink ... pink ... pink ...PINK!

I think my favorite is pink!

Vicki

I'm sorta boring - neutral colors for me: black, white, grey/charcoal, beige/tan, etc. Sometimes red though rarely.

Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Amee Marie View Post
    My all time favorite girl color is silver!! I have always loved silver. My second favorite would be pink and my 3rd a dark foresty green. Though I the color of your first dress; I think I will try to find one in that color!!!

Amee~~
    Haven't yet seen my favorite in this thread, but Amee Marie's silver comes close, and I like that too.

Medium to charcoal gray works for me, and accepts accents in white, black and pink quite well. Not to say, of course, that a splash of color isn't welcome every so often.

And then, there's a relation to the "G" in my name.

BTW, my favored drab color is blue, but blue doesn't work nearly as well en femme.

Daisy

I was always a sucker for a girl in a red dress and so I'd have to say red is the one for me. Seem to have a lot of black though (but it seems most GG's do)

Favorite girl color

My favorite girl color for clothes is purple/lavender for dresses, skirts, tops, lingerie, and shoes. A close second is pink. For pantyhose, it is taupe.

I have taken a liking to purple. Yeah, I like pink, but so does almost everyone else. A close second for me is red satin, so very sexy looking and feels so nice!

Pink and black are my favorites. The black helps to slim me down a little