Thread: I might of branded my body for life

I might of branded my body for life

about 6 months ago my wife and I on a whim went to a tanning salon,,I thought I was tuff and did the max,,12 minutes in a tanning bed wearing nothing but my favorite pair of panties,,, wow was I wrong,,I got burned and now 6 months later my pantie lines are still there without even a little fade,,they seem to not going away at all,,,looking at my bareness you will deff know they are panty lines,,,,whoops......hope they go away sooner or later
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Easy fix. Go back... Without the panties :d
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

,,,looking at my bareness you will deff know they are panty lines,,,,whoops......hope they go away sooner or later
    Wear them with pride Amy because nobody will really care. Besides, even if someone did have the nerve to say anything, just tell them they are left from your swim suit. That's what causes mine. Here, this is what I mean....I know, I know, it's too much information. So get your panties back on and head back to that tanning booth.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

I surely wouldn't worry... My wife is the ONLY other person to see ME without clothes. Hope yours is too! LOL

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    i know its not quite the same but i got a sun burn on the top of both my feet
    through my sandels in the first week of june. i still have the brown spots from the burn. but they are fading slowly. just give it time and your body will fix itself.

Know what you mean i had tan lines from wearing a thong,
    the gf said if i'm going to tan in them then she needs to trim up around the package, glad i wore them, been smooth since then.

Be daring next time wear a bikini top , now that should give you some tan lines to talk about .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

it doesn't take a tanning bed. Last June I was working out in the back yard wearing a racer-back sports bra and shorts set. I still have the 'tan' from it. It has faded significantly, but is still pretty obvious a triangle in front and 'T' on the back. I was out many times after this without a shirt. (hey...but do I mind being "branded"?...nope)

Jenn

Whewwww... For a second I thought you were captured by a bunch of TG hating cowboys and marked with a big CD branding iron on your forehead!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Whewwww... For a second I thought you were captured by a bunch of TG hating cowboys and marked with a big CD branding iron on your forehead!!
    Trust me they don't do it on your forehead....

Reminds me is time to start tanning again...don't want farmer's tan lines
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    I'm proud of my panty tan line LOL, I did like a prior post. . . "easy fix" . . . Lori, yes . . . time for me to bake again too, been about 6 weeks
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Gold Member
    yeah for some reason that seems to happen when you tan regularly. I have a couiple designs in my tan.
    I don't think a tan goes away real quick though. Your skin gets only so dark, so when you do start tanning again, just go nude. The undy area will get as dark as the rest, will catch up to it.

One thing though, even if you do have panty lines, it is not like someone is gonna know what you wore exactly, I mean it could have been a speedo.
    I would not worry about it either way.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

That's kinda weird cuz ime tanning booth tans tend to fade rather quickly. But I'm not really seeing a downside to your situation? I do all my tanning in sun and tan very easily/darkly, but it's faded significantly since my last layout in August. Can't wait to renew it. I tan in bikini panties that leave little doubt I was wearing something girly, and this year I'm gonna add a little bunny or heart or something.