Thread: Don't want to be around men anymore?

Don't want to be around men anymore?

I am wondering if any of the lesbian crossdressers or transsexuals have felt this way.

As I accept more and more of my womanhood, I think I am starting to feel more transsexual than just CD. And I am feeling more lesbian too.

What I'm saying & wondering is: why do I not want to be around men anymore?
    There are still guys I want to be around. My best friends, my roommates, family. But I don't want to make any more friends with men it seems. Except other CD/TS. And of course I have to work, so that is tolerable.
    All I want to do is be around women as a woman & turn into a lesbian.

Obviously this is a question for the psychologist when I go next week, but I wanted to pose it here first.

Any other girls have the same feelings?

Aspiring Member
    There are times I feel the same way. The feeling gets stronger as the days go by , too.

I think it's an individual thing Hon. I enjoy being around my men friends as either my guy or girl self. I think it has to do with self comfort level mostly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You could always join a convent!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've stayed very close to my long time male friends. I'm very happy about it as we have alot of shared history and enjoy each others compan, although I do see them much less than before.

Since I really started understanding myself, I've made more transfriends, and my hope is that as I continue my transtion that I can make more genetic female friends. I don't feel that I will ever push guys away though

It makes sense to me that anyone going through gender crisis or confusion would have very fluid feelings about the "opposite" sex

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Prior to beginning transition my love life was devoted to women exclusively.

After beginning transition and the hormones turned my world upside down I found I liked men but..................I soon learned what MOST men were like.

After SRS I basically gave up on men since I found my patience with them was about zero. Now days I tend to like being single. I dont think much about dating but if I had to guess my next date would be a woman.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniela76 View Post
    I am wondering if any of the lesbian crossdressers or transsexuals have felt this way.

As I accept more and more of my womanhood, I think I am starting to feel more transsexual than just CD. And I am feeling more lesbian too.

What I'm saying & wondering is: why do I not want to be around men anymore?
    There are still guys I want to be around. My best friends, my roommates, family. But I don't want to make any more friends with men it seems. Except other CD/TS. And of course I have to work, so that is tolerable.
    All I want to do is be around women as a woman & turn into a lesbian.

Obviously this is a question for the psychologist when I go next week, but I wanted to pose it here first.

Any other girls have the same feelings?
    U think there word you are looking for is a transbain
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I know what you mean Daniela. I don't have much desire to hang with the guys anymore. I have much more in common with the girls.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Oh H*** no! Men are wonderful.. You just need to know how to keep them in check. What a bore life would be with out men.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Men buy drinks and open doors. They also take initiative. Just for these things I say we keep them around.

I have not really had sex with a man yet. But that surely must make one feel like a grown woman. I can't imagine anything that might be more powerful then that, especially the first time, if things was right.

Really, men can penetrate and women have a need to be penetrated. So yes, surly got their use.

Not saying it's like this for all, but I suspect it is for most. Power to you though if not of of the sheep heard. I suspect I am

But beside of that, I'd prefer if they keep the distance, always have.

Platinum Member
    Interesting concept. I think of myself as predominantly hetero, although I'll admit some bi curiosity. I can't say I seek out or avoid male companionship. My closest and most frequent interaction with men is with my sons and brothers...I really don't have a large circle of male friends outside of that.

Probably my best friend is my wife, and beyond that, I have a few very close female friends...that began as business associates really.

I believe that you may have partially answered your own question when you explained all the things that you are concentrating on now. I think that as one sets priorities, other things that used to be priorities drop down the list. You are working to be who you are and are associating more with those that know the path, are on the path and who can join you to experience the path. Once there at your main destination, I think that your life, though changed, will get back to normal and maybe you will see that men are just human beings. For as many cliché bad men that are out there, you will find that an equal number of similar women are out there too. You just need to adjust your selection criteria and enjoy the world as it is. Good luck.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Daniela,

For me, the being with men is just more awkward as so many have either a very difficult time dealing with the Cross over world, or are just pigs who want to grope and poke. I enjoy the males that will treat me with dignity and respect. My "close" male friends mostly don't know me as Brandi yet and that alone causes me anxiety and I pull away from them.

I love women; always have. Again, the thing is will they look at me on a plane of friendship and respect knowing who and what I am? I am still in the womb of womanhood, I guess, and the world awaits my arrival.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Aspiring Member
    I prefer the company of women, but I can't talk to anybody really, other than my wife and best friend (same person ) especially in social situations.

I have always felt much more comfortable in the company of women and have only one or two male friends. To me women generally are much more open and usually not scared to talk if they trust you, as well as actually listening to what I have to say. There are always exceptions and I really don't understand why in today's society some females waste their God given opportunity to be women.

Growing up was hard because I just did not get boy stuff and usually ended up gravitating to the girls, outwardly looking like I just chatting but on the inside I was bathing in their femininity. It was easy to do in those day's because girls did not have 'attitude'.

During some of those deep phone conversations that you sometimes find yourself in I have had some of my female friends ask me if I'm sure I'm not a woman. I've even been told "it's a pity you are not a woman because you would make a terrific girlfriend" which I take as a compliment and not an insult. I get invited to ladies only functions and feel very lucky to be included and accepted as a male who "has a feminine side" and believe me I look the complete opposite to what I feel inside.

Depends on the day

I am going to assume you mean men in general - and not just those who may be close friends (not really a gender issue). I find I have less and less in common with many men and their style of conversation and behaviour bting ut the worst in me since I unfortunately change somewhat depending on the environment (as I explained in a different thread - when singing an Irish song I get an Irish accent). I find that women often have more interesting topics of conversation and in most social situations are more interesting to chat with. Do I avoid men though? No. But I am less and less in situations where being "a man" is part of the scene....Dee

I enjoy being around men and if they have an interest on me is even better and the more I dress and interact with them I find easy to control them

Most of my friends are women. I have a few male friends but don't associate with them for too long a period of time. The closest male friends I have are here on the forum and they're ladies.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

two or three years ago i felt like doing the same but turning your back on your male friends could be a great mistake, i judged my best friend too harshly and was supprised by his reaction when i came out to him.

thanks to him i went out 3 weeks later totally dressed up because we all booked up on a trip up north and he suggested i dress up, and i loved the whole weekend.

I have more male friends that like who i am and a few less friendly these days, but they all still talk to me either way.

sorry i talk too much dont I.

Me too

It's complicated, isn't it. I have had some fabulous experiences with "admirers" but they can be a nuisance at times, can't they. I would rather spend a nice evening with another lady like myself, to be honest.

Love to be around women in a social sense - talk, laugh, play games, but ladies - there is nothing like a man.

just girls for friends...

I can totally relate... These days I really hate when I'm around a bunch of guys. Christ, I just don't have anything in common with them... and never did, really. All the sports banter, all the macho stuff is as if from another planet. My friends are all girls now, though none know I'm a girl too, in my (our) special way...

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I always hang around the ladies. I don't get men most of the time.

I can handle one on one with guys or in small groups but don't care to be in a rowdy, macho group. I kind of get quiet and fade to the backround then. I'd much rather be around women but then again, the conversation of a group of them can be just as annoying or irritating.

And to be the only guy in a group of women at a bar or something. I had a bad experience with that recently. All of the wolves coming up to hit on the girls and trying to push me aside. I won't go into details but I got a few scratches on my rose colored glasses concerning one woman who I kind of carry a torch for. She got really drunk and held hands with a guy all night who obviously only wanted into her pants, not remembering anything the next day. She couldn't understanding why I was so upset , even though I had rented a car and traveled for three hours on her invitation to help her celebrate and then pretty much got ignored for the evening.

I guess it's only fitting for someone who dresses like a girl (I'm not out to her) to be treated like a girlfriend. I would still prefer meeting women than guys to hang out with anymore as I can relate to them more. And at 50, I feel my time is running out to find a SO.