Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are the “Ugly Women” on this site?

"Ugly" is such an ugly word. At 5' 6" and 250 I am definatly not in the "model" category. That being said, one of the first times I was all madeup I cried because I felt so pretty , then my mascara ran, now that was an "ugly" sight lol

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Just had a thought. If you want to see a women whom is a good person but dresses like a clown and does really out to lunch makeup , Watch Operation Repo. She is a plus size women and could look fine save for the fact that she wear's the most allfull clothes. Her makeup make MiMe from the Drew Carry Show look normal. She seem like a good nice person but she totally dress bad.

I look better then her and I think all the girls here look better then her by a very long shot.
    I signed into their forum and told her she looks like a clown and needed to wear clothes instead of trash bags and they kicked me off the forum lmao. I guess the truth hurt huh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ok, Danielle;

DON'T make me have to take my mask off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[QUOTE=Danielle Gee;2025370]I think you're beautiful too!!!

thanks sweetie!
    Dana Fleming

I don't post pics for a simple reason - I LIKE having a job, and I work in an industry where TG girls are absolutely not welcome. I have an exit strategy, but not in this economy, right now I just like having a job.

I am 6'2", I have dated girls taller than me (the most attractive of whom told me that people ask her if she is TG - and she didn't appreciate it). And I know that at 235# there are many girls heavier than me. I'm working on it OK? That being said, I don't know of any 6'2" 230# flat chested girls with a spare tire and no hips. Physically, I do not look like a woman, ugly or otherwise.

But I am working on it.

And that is the point. I am working on it, because the truth is - there are no ugly women. There are lazy women, but there are no ugly women.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Pretty? Well, I don't try to be pretty as I so don't "pass". That doesn't stop me from liking the clothes!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Looks are only part of it

It seems we have been able to channel the entire "self-esteem" scenario that som many women have to deal with every day. The ads, both on TV and in print, all focus on the 1% of the most beautiful women. That ends up leaving 99% of the women feeling ugly. We are right there with the majority of the women as long as we focus on the most beautiful examples, either GG or TG.

Respect yourself first, you have earned it. Enjoy the feeling and the look and don't set yourself up for failure with unrealistic expectations.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I don't know that I've ever met a woman who was 100% satisfied with their appearance either...

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suppose the same can be said for ugly.

Vieja

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Thanks, Hon and your pics are so lovely, too. The whole "pretty/ulgy" thing is so immature. I used to really get onto my daugher's case about all this. She was about 5'2" and 105lbs. Very svelt and vey lively. The first thing out of her mouth was "that fat, ulgly girl", etc. I did try to help her to see that youth and beauty are temporary and there is a beauty beyond those things. Well, now she's 40yrs old, 225lb and her view of those things has had to change or she herself would have been that "fat/ugly" person.

Personal care to the details of looks and actions can have an effect on how people perceive us. A lot of GGs just seem to give up trying. Personal comfort totally replaces the desire to please the eye and ear of others.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

When I was in college over 40 years ago, there was a book callef "The Tenth One". The Preface said "9 out of 10 girls are cool, and the tenth one goes to Michigan"!

A lot of GGs just seem to give up trying. Personal comfort totally replaces the desire to please the eye and ear of others.
    And why shouldn't it? The only person I am trying to please is Ver. And we're not "giving up". We know that we don't have to try and "impress" our SO's because they have seen us at our worst, and since they didn't run away screaming then, we know that we can go a day or two w/o the full make-up experiance, and they will still find us attractive. Besides, if you dress to the nines every day, it makes it less speical when you go out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

Quote Originally Posted by bethany356 View Post
    And why shouldn't it? The only person I am trying to please is Ver. And we're not "giving up". We know that we don't have to try and "impress" our SO's because they have seen us at our worst, and since they didn't run away screaming then, we know that we can go a day or two w/o the full make-up experiance, and they will still find us attractive. Besides, if you dress to the nines every day, it makes it less speical when you go out.
    Yeah - ok. If hygiene and grooming are done in an effort to please or impress others I can buy that argument to some extent... though at the same time, I am not sure that doing (or not doing) something with (or to) your partner just because you can get away with it and they won't complain too much is a particularly healthy component of a relationship. I would hope that one would be willing to expend some energy to please one's partner, no?

But the real issue for me is here is self respect and dignity. I hope that the folks who take the time and energy to put themselves together, particularly the older folks, do it not to please or impress others, but because they have too much respect for themselves then to go out w/o looking - if not their best, certainly well put together. It is a part of the same reason one takes care of their home ... not because most folks care too much what the neighbors think (when are the neighbors ever going to find out that you haven't dusted or vacuumed in 3 months?) but because they don't want to live in an environment that is not cared for.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I use to pass quite well even when in drab, but now if and when I get to go out I don't care. I just enjoy myslef being able to go out. Though I do hope I am somewhat pretty. My avatar was taken about a year ago when I was at the therapists and I was in a hurry when I did my makeup.
    Striving for acceptance.

Dana, you are stunning Girl!