Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If u could appear to be a pretty, sexy female, if only in private, would u do it?

No. I believe that in looks any of us could dress to appear as a woman. Maybe not the woman we want to be but a woman nonetheless. We still may have the disadvantage of being too tall or too muscular, but if we dress properly and apply the proper makeup we can look good. My own mistake is that I'm a 57 yo who wants to look 30. I don't want to get into a costune to be the woman especially if I have to be alone. I want to be the woman who gets out and shops, gets her nails done and has dinner with the girls. If I'm noticed, so be it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Beautifully said, Holly. I agree 100%. Thanks for expressing what so many of us feel.
    Last edited by NoraTV; 02-03-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: additional comment

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Is that different from what Sherry does? Heck, it probably takes a lot longer than she, LOL!!!
    tina
    That depends on what "time" counts, Cutie. It takes me about an hour, or more, to get all my gear out and ready for a session. However, putting on EVERYTHING, including the suit, corset, and my first outfit, USUALLY takes me about 20 minutes. It takes me only 10 seconds to put my "face" on!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    ---- but some jeans, a blouse and some cute flats will do as well! I just want to feel comfortable... I don't want to spend two hours putting on a woman "suit" just to LOOK pretty...
    Would being "uncomfortable" for one hour, be worth looking like a gorgeous girl, for just THAT ONE TIME, Brian?
    That was my question!
    BTW, the suit takes me about 7 minutes to put on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

of course i would

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    That depends on what "time" counts, Cutie. It takes me about an hour, or more, to get all my gear out and ready for a session. However, putting on EVERYTHING, including the suit, corset, and my first outfit, USUALLY takes me about 20 minutes. It takes me only 10 seconds to put my "face" on!

Would being "uncomfortable" for one hour, be worth looking like a gorgeous girl, for just THAT ONE TIME, Brian?
    That was my question!
    BTW, the suit takes me about 7 minutes to put on!
    I had to think about that... and I think I'd still say no... if I could look like the woman I want to be just once, every time after that would be a let down, haha

In my brain there is an image of what I consider to be a hot, sexy, beautiful, glamorous, perfect woman, and I want to be that woman. When I dress up, that is, not full-time. Trouble is, I am just an average-looking guy with a guy's body, so I can never get there. I will never have the slim figure that can be enhanced as you do, Doc. I can make up, though, and I love makeup, making up, and being made up, so I go that way instead of a mask. I do what I can with my figure (shapewear, corset, etc.). Whenever I dress and make up, I try to become that ideal image. I'll always fall short, but I'm happy with what I can do and the look I can achieve. So yes, I would if I could, and I always try to be that perfect female image. It's never about passing for me. What I like doesn't pass well, but I dress and make up for my pleasure. And that pleasure is primarily looking at myself in the mirror and later viewing pics and videos. I like the feel, sounds, and smells associated with cd-ing, but it's the visual that really gets me. Crossdressing just wouldn't be the same for me if there were no mirrors.

Red face

I most certainly would, but I could not stop right there, I'll find a way to go out in public even if it meant that I'll have a heart attack once I'm out.

Wishes, Wishes, Wishes

Don't I wish!? Unfortunately, my build and facial structure will not yield successfully to any makeup or dressing skills. I often wear stockings---thigh highs work best for me---and a slip and panties around the house, and all under my drabs when I go out.

I think CDs who can go out on the town en femme and pass for a good-looking woman are really blessed. I'd love to do that!!

of course

My boyfriend Matt, calls me "the sexiest girl he knows" so I guess in a way I'm already there. Willow

I am basically a realist.
    I am also a professional photographer too.
    I know that with my present body / skin tones etc. There is NO way that I can pull off a 'sexy hot model babe' look.

But I am comfortable with myself when at home. I am comfortable with myself when I go 'out of town'.
    I am also a bit nervous going to a neighboring town to go shopping (done it twice with GG daughter).
    I've Been out, with daughter in tow (or did she have me in tow?), for 4 weekends in Atlanta GA and clubbing twice in Knoxville TN.
    BUT... I do not even dare to appear locally unless it is the 'woman less "parade of beauty"' contest. (Even though I have once gone locally shopping at Wally world with my GG daughter).

The next 'woman-less "parade of beauty"' event is on the 19th of Feb. at the Place theater in Crossville, TN. This is not a serious beauty contest, instead this is a fund raiser and they want humorist presentations to amuse the paying spectators.
    The money raised is for the local Avalon center for the Battered SOs and Children. For this cause I can and will suffer through the indignities. You Ladies are always welcome to attend if you dare, or else come in drab.

I guess I might even be happy to try to be that Model type sometime. Well I do get before my own camera at times.
    Do I sound or come across as a confused person? If so then you have me figured out.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    Would I be happy if I could be my ideal, perfect woman but only in private? No. I'd rather be imperfect but alive than perfect and alone.
    Im right there with ya. I could not pass by any stretch of the imagination but if I never went out I'd just as soon not bother trying. Even going for a drive or to shop is an exilerating event when totally made up and dressed. So I have to say no too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

The answer is a definite yes. When I dress it's for other women to notice (hopefully in a good way), not for men. Frankly, the latter frighten me.

u should check this site out:
    http://www.jessicatrance.com

Some interesting videos (both in the body shaping, and the fact that he uses a printed face on curved cardboard to fake a mask). Also has some interesting future ideas (like an OLED screen in the shape of a face with animated facial expressions).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I had to think about that... and I think I'd still say no... if I could look like the woman I want to be just once, every time after that would be a let down, haha
    Hey, Brian, u NAILED me with this post! I used to just throw on a few ladies things and be HAPPY! But, seeing Sherry all done up is ALWAYS so exciting! Seeing myself as a man-in-a- dress, is NOT!
    Now, I'm HOOKED! When I dress, it's almost always all or nothing! Pretty much as U SAID!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    In my brain there is an image of what I consider to be a hot, sexy, beautiful, glamorous, perfect woman, and I want to be that woman. When I dress up, that is, not full-time. Trouble is, I am just an average-looking guy with a guy's body, so I can never get there. I will never have the slim figure that can be enhanced as you do, Doc. I can make up, though, and I love makeup, making up, and being made up, so I go that way instead of a mask. I do what I can with my figure (shapewear, corset, etc.). Whenever I dress and make up, I try to become that ideal image. I'll always fall short, but I'm happy with what I can do and the look I can achieve. So yes, I would if I could, and I always try to be that perfect female image. It's never about passing for me. What I like doesn't pass well, but I dress and make up for my pleasure. And that pleasure is primarily looking at myself in the mirror and later viewing pics and videos. I like the feel, sounds, and smells associated with cd-ing, but it's the visual that really gets me. Crossdressing just wouldn't be the same for me if there were no mirrors.
    Nicole, I can't read your honest and revealing post without tearing up for 2 reasons!
    I feel so sorry for those of u that can't cheat and see what I see. And, so happy that I CAN appear that way! Even if it's only an illusion I see in my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    So, I'm curious! Who among u, even those who dress EVERY DAY, and those that only partially dress, WOULDN'T do what I do if U COULD? What I mean is; u could look in the mirror, and see what appeared to be an attractive female, even if u knew it was an illusion. NO "man in a dress" look at all!
    WOULD u do it? Maybe just in that rare occasion when u were alone and had the time?
    [SIZE="2"]But, darling, all of life is an illusion…

Seriously, you’ve described my lifestyle. My reaction to the “female” in the mirror may be different from yours, but let’s just say we’re in the same ballpark and leave it at that. Attractive? I suppose, but being reserved, somewhat demure, and “within” myself are the qualities that attract me. I have myself, after all, in the form of raw materials, so I use it to become whatever I want, preferably M to F…[/SIZE]

In a heartbeat

Not sure what my wife would say, but I would love to magically have a figure.

Absolutely. I would love to look in the mirror and see myself as the beautiful woman that I feel I am, and that I imagine myself to be.

Yes, I would
    You can call me Colleen

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Now, I'm HOOKED! When I dress, it's almost always all or nothing! Pretty much as U SAID!
    That pretty much summarises how I feel when I dress.

Over the past few years, I've had quite a few people tell me that I'm beautiful as a woman, and I'm starting to think that there might be a tiny sliver of truth in that.

Once, I would do makeup, etc and look at myself in the mirror or take photos but never venture out. Once I started going out, I realised that social interaction is the most enjoyable and important part of being female for me, so now I don't bother to dress unless I'm going out.

For me, crossdressing has long since ceased to be about being "sexy". I think I grew out of that about 15 years ago.

So my answer to the original question has to be no. I'd rather be an ugly woman in public than a pretty, sexy one in private only.