Thread: Mr/Miss Shy shockingly went out suddenly

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mr/Miss Shy shockingly went out suddenly

The shyest member of this board , went out today ,,,He just went suddenly ..it was misting and cold but he actually drove me to the store, the landlords house to pay rent and to the car wash and got out and vacuumed the car .. Now he didnt have his stripper clothes on but I suggested a way he could get this done.That you do NOT have to wear gentlemens club outfits to look fem . He wore my jeans, and one of MY H-D tops instead of one of his . Of course underneath he wore EXTREMELY frilly Panties, pantyhose , a green striped bra and his breast forms. And stilleto heels under his jeans . He wore his real hair but I made him keep it down and natural ,,it is to his waist anyway .. anyway aftewards he kept asking if I thought people could tell from far away , he seems to think the old tourist people here were looking at him .. I said no one could really tell if he were boy or girl , and you cant if he is fresh shaved ,, damn I didnt take any pics either , but he did wear a coat . Anyway we were out at least an hour ...... I think if he can realize that there is more to fem than gentlemans club/ steetwalker clothes , that it would open up his femme world alot more... not asking him to adopt my 1977 stevie Gypsy look but at the same time the street walker look would attract the wrong type of attention .

Sometimes it is hard to help yet stay out of the way while he finds his own groove,,,,you know ??
    Last edited by Dutchess; 02-02-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide