Thread: Something to ask mom...

Something to ask mom...

In a casual conversation with Mom.. Ask about your birth. What day was it, the time and oh, by the way if I had been born a girl, what would have you named me? An interesting little bit of information, don't you think?
    I would have been Mary, My paternal grandmothers name.

Been there, done that, hence...Laura!

Good question!

xoxo
    Laura

What Me Worry
    I was born on September 20th at 7:30 on a bright and beautiful morning. I was supposed to have been a girl and my name would have been Laurie Ann not named after anyone.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Back then in the dark ages the older women predicted the baby's sex by how the woman was carrying the child. Mom only had a male name because she was "carrying" me like a boy.

Emily Ann

Been there...

Quote Originally Posted by Tedi
    In a casual conversation with Mom.. Ask about your birth. What day was it, the time and oh, by the way if I had been born a girl, what would have you named me? An interesting little bit of information, don't you think?
    I would have been Mary, My paternal grandmothers name.
    I was born Friday, December 29, 1961 at 3:53pm. I have two older sisters and while I think my Mom was pleased that she could make my Dad happy with a son, I don't think she really wanted a boy. Hence, She was already prepared to name me Mary Elizabeth, names from my father's side of the family.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Hummm...

I never wrangled a middle name out of Mom.. Guess I'll have to work on that.

Tristen Cox
    Unfortunatily they knew what I was before I was born so there were never any female names thought of. Not sure I would have liked their choice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown
    Back then in the dark ages the older women predicted the baby's sex by how the woman was carrying the child. Mom only had a male name because she was "carrying" me like a boy.

Emily Ann
    I've heard about that from my ex wife. When she was pregnant, she told me that if a fetus is sitting 'high' in the womb its a girl, and if its sitting 'low' its a boy. She reckons the boys sit low because they're lazy, even in the womb!

I have no idea what my parents name was a for a girl if they had one. Can't ask Mum as she passed away four years ago and Dad wouldn't have a clue, espaecially after forty odd years!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I was born in the morning on my day... had i been a girl, i would have been christina, which i think i am starting to think will become my en femme name...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I was born on Thursday, July 31, 1973 at 8:45 pm. If I happened to come out of the womb correctly I would have been named Shannon Leigh.

I was born on Tuesday... 7:45 am. My mom wanted a girl really bad. My older sister wanted a little sister... If I were a female, my name would be Anastasia. My father wanted a boy. So here I am, a boy, who wants to be a girl really bad. Kind of sitting between two chairs

I'd have been Emily, and would have been very happy. Actually, I think, so would my mom have been. I've suspected for a long long time she'd have rather had a girl as her first child.

I was supposed to be Shannon but as we all know life would not be the same if I had been.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I've asked all those things and apparently my dad named me. He likes traditional long first names so I'm guessing it would have been something with at least 3 syllables.
    My sister was Jennifer, so mebbe I would be Christina or something.

My mom gave me my middle name, after some black guy she knew in high school, and I'm guessing if I were a girl I'd be named after her best girlfriend, Tiffany or whatever.

addition: October 23rd, 1982, 20:26 central standard, a Wednesday.
    Last edited by Ibuki_Warpetal; 08-09-2005 at 01:12 AM.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.