Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female body traits

Princess of Heart
    Most guys tend to have the legs it seems. I have legs, but I also have a very nice waist. Although that has been changing slightly as my career path demands a lot of time in front of the computer, but two years ago my waist was dynamite. Overall I am pretty feminine if I can get into the mood, my weakest point would have to be my shoulders and upper back. That area is distinctly man and requires persistent concealment when transforming.

Legs, eyes and eyelashes.

Wife is jealous of my legs and even my daughter has commented that I must be wearing mascara all the time because my lashes are so long.

As I am TV not TS, I am happy to use breast forms, but could do with a smaller nose and a lot less body hair!
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Used to be breasts, then when my legs started getting ugly, it was legs, now as my hair goes away, it's hair. Things change with time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Girls are jealous of my eyes and long eyelashes... and after getting veneers I love my smile.

I'd actually like to get rid of my man-boobs. As someone said, breasts are easy to fake... I'm not exactly proud of these in guy mode, but they make wearing a bra seem natural.

So Lucky!

[SIZE="4"]Some of you girls are so lucky! There's not a part of me that looks the least bit feminine, even though I've known I was a girl since I was a little boy. I can only go out dressed in womens clothes that look like guys. The part of me that feels most feminine is my frontal anatomy but that's illusory. I'm not complaining but it feels good to express this.

Love you all.
    [/SIZE]

The most feminine thing is my legs. Although they are a tad muscular.

As far as what I wish I had that wouldn't need enhancing.... Since I also enjoy being a guy most of the time I wouldn't want boobs. So I guess it's a toss up between smaller more feminine hands or a softer less chiseled 'man' face. I think the face would probably be the winner. The hand can go somewhat un-noticed in passing, that is, no one will notice man hands if they pass you on the street. But it's hard to overcome the distinctive man shaped face.

You know... now that I think about it.. I'd go for a killer set of hips/butt. I'm as straight as can be. I go from rib cage to knees. Have to nearly throw my back out arching it so much to get a curve. I'll also be investing in some appropriately padded underwear soon (once I figure out how to buy them without leaving a trail...money order?)

Yep.. That's my choice. A knockout badonka-donk. That way I'd be a completely un-enhanced female from the neck down. (Except for the boobs and tucking of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Patti Remick View Post
    What female body trait/feature do you have naturally (not enhanced) and what single female body trait would you most want?

Probably my only natural feature would be my legs and the trait I envy most (believe it or not) is long straight beautify hair.

Please comment.

Thanks
    Patti Remick
    I have small female hands...when i get uncomfortable i make sure people see them!!..also that's my real hair..for some reason i never lost a hair..unfortunately that cost me $$$$ in hair removal in every other place , but I'll take it..

I wish I had a non huge nose..or at least a feminine big nose
    Last edited by Kaitlyn Michele; 02-04-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: forgot something

I have great shapely legs and a round feminine type butt. No need for any padding!
    Charlie

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    Have: Slight Figure, curvy legs
    Want: Bigger Hips, and to be shorter

Hugs!

I would like pretty feminine face and slender body frame. Everything else can be achieved wiht some padding or enhancements.

Aspiring Member
    Breats and a slender body

I've been told I have really nice legs. I do try to show them off with shorter hems and sheer hose quite a bit. I also can manage a fair bit of cleavage, but as always want more! LOL
    Leggs.jpg

I would have to agree that one of the things I envy the most is long, wavy, red hair! I've tried growing mine out and teasing it but it still ends up looking like the top of a Q-tip. Just not thick enough anywhere to work.
    Sally

I have pretty thick lips, long eyelashes, GREAT straight long hair

(though I like to curl it because I prefer curly hair, think it looks more feminine).

Wish I had smaller hands, a slimmer figure (and was shorter), I can fake the cleavage.

I am very grateful for my hair, and I've managed to get skinny.

Neutral: My face ain't the worst, I'm a tall for a girl but not freakishly tall, feet are proportionately sized - 12. Legs are actually too bony to be hot.

Big hands, muscular arms, barrel chest (but no breasts) and no hips or butt are my negatives.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I have small hands and I've been told (and I agree) that I have very nice legs. Also, due to some mild gynomastacia (sp?) l have a natural full "A/A+" cup.

I wish is that I had longer hair, and, (I know this may seem strage to many) but that I was less well "equipped" down there.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The female feature I have naturally is that I have no Adam's apple showing at all. The feature I would most like is to have full voluptuous lips. I hate that I have hardly anywhere to put lipstick. Don't believe me? ... click on my avatar and see the difference between me and my wife Marla's lips!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 02-06-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I'm not really sure what parts of me are decidedly femenine except those internal feelings... perhaps this weekend when I get to explore more will allow me to find out. Shaving legs, dress shopping, etc...

That being said, the first thing I would most definately want is a large (I'm talking DD+) firm set of boobies... I love them oh soooooooooooooooooooooooo much (couldn't tell by the number of o's could ya?). Sexy push up bras that show excessive cleavage with low cut shirts and tight/curve hugging tops with large firm boobs are to die for in my book...

I mean, ****ty looking is one thing and that's not what I'm talking about...but beauty and the confidence to expose it is a whole other level.

I don't know!! My hair is between my shoulderblades. I was told once, by a woman's softball team, that I was elected the "nicest jeans butt" in the entire softball league. Always been slim. I am not sure which would be considered female. Always wanted nice firm, round B or small C cups (I'm not greedy) and of course female plumbing!
    NOT your girl next door!

I have been told that I have rather shapely legs, so I guess that is the trait that I naturally posses.

The trait that I yearn for are a pair of breasts that do not have to be applied with adhesive.

Nicole

The most feminine features I have are my legs. I've had GG's tell me they would kill for legs like mine and I was in guy mode. My behind is curvy and have A cup natural breasts and my Adam's apple doesn't show at all, so I wish I had I had bigger breasts, have my body hair permanently removed although I don't have much of it.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Smile Boobs!

People say that I got nice legs...waist and hips. I would love to have larger boobs.

My boobs have grown a bit with age and weight and I like that. If Icould conjure up a fem trait, it would be bigger, real boobs.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

perhaps the legs shape and proportion

Dana55
    been told my ass and thighs

I have nice legs and would like boobs