Thread: I love going out as Cassandra

I love going out as Cassandra

I love going out as Cassandra. I have a female voice full time now and I'm also enfem full time as well. I was standing outside of Target smoking a cigarette and a lady asked if she could borrow my lighter and we stood there smoking a cigarette together having a conversation. I loved it, my voice was perfect the entire time.

[SIZE="2"]Hi Cassandra, Nice post but watch out those cigarettes don't end up making you a girl with a bad cough!!!.......not very sexy you know!!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

My voice enfemme is non-existant. With a high pitched Boston accent I have a hard time trying to change it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I managed to give up smoking this year..but my femme side misses it so much i took up electronic smoking instead...has helped wean me off the real thing...but is nice to sit somewhere outside having a puff as Clarrisa...

I quit smoking in September 2007 as a male. But I started doing it again when I went enfem full time.

Platinum Member
    I'm glad you've been able to enjoy being out as Cassandra, but please try to quit smoking...you already know why!!!!!