Thread: Love Being a Woman 24/7

Love Being a Woman 24/7

All aspects are awesome!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That must be a great feeling. Don't think I'll ever go that far but 24/3 might not be out of the question.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    That must be a great feeling. Don't think I'll ever go that far but 24/3 might not be out of the question.

MsS Bad !!!!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[SIZE="2"]24/3? What's that a long weekend....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

spose i'm 12/7...6am to 6pm male..6pm to 6am femme

Quote Originally Posted by CLARRISA View Post
    spose i'm 12/7...6am to 6pm male..6pm to 6am femme
    you and me both

Umm, thanks for sharing (all four words) ...

I'm a woman 24/7 and love it. Everyone has accepted me as a woman wherever I've gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    Umm, thanks for sharing (all four words) ...

MsA - few words - Much love !

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

is in her vest
    cooooool......a profile photo would be so nice, so we can put a face to the name!!...afterall, the world sees you, and i would love to, too.....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I tried this once a few years back. It's okay if you get rid of facial hair I guess or if you don't have that much to begin with. For myself the constant shaving was the biggest nusiance. Otherwise it's a nice option if you can do it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Would love be female 24/7

Platinum Member
    24/7 is wonderful dream, I am so Jealous. (But happy for ya!)

I can't comfortably do so outside of my home, but at least with my wife I'm fully accepted.

One thing I learned about my own dressing is that I don't want to be dressed up 24/7. I know, it's strange - I used to think that it would be a dream to have that opportunity.

I had the opportunity to dress 24/7 for two weeks when I lived in West Hollywood CA. But I dressed only 2 days (non-consecutive). The rest of the time I didn't want to dress - I just wanted to be a guy. Not too long ago, I lived alone for a little over a year, and I totally could have dressed 24/7. I have to admit, I only dressed perhaps under 10 days total throughout that time. I'm not sure what it is - perhaps it just goes to show that we're all different! But I must say that when the desire to dress comes, it comes on strong!

24/7 in my head... and a few hours here and there when ever the 'constant' urge bites...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jill_cd_girl View Post
    One thing I learned about my own dressing is that I don't want to be dressed up 24/7. I know, it's strange - I used to think that it would be a dream to have that opportunity.

I had the opportunity to dress 24/7 for two weeks when I lived in West Hollywood CA. But I dressed only 2 days (non-consecutive). The rest of the time I didn't want to dress - I just wanted to be a guy. Not too long ago, I lived alone for a little over a year, and I totally could have dressed 24/7. I have to admit, I only dressed perhaps under 10 days total throughout that time. I'm not sure what it is - perhaps it just goes to show that we're all different! But I must say that when the desire to dress comes, it comes on strong!
    Jill, you're right, I guess we are all different...but I gotta say, if I could look like you, I would want to be Jill 24/7!!!

Gold Member
    Not interested in going 24/7 but just when the mood hits me, and on occassion, going 1 or 2 days straight, even if it IS at home.

a (((((( (((( Miranda & All ))))))))))

I'm Always Rainbow Proud