Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about carrying a purse

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Except for the 357. Usually just a airweight snubby or a small 9mm.
    Yeah, you beat me to it. A lightweight, compact 9mm like a Glock or Springfield XD would be a better choice perhaps. All the other stuff sounds about right though (uh, how big is this purse anyway?). Oh yeah, someone else mentioned a knife. That's essential I'd say, useful for many purposes, both my 30 year-old daughter and my lovely wife carry one with them all the time. And one more thing; consider some Icy Hot Vanishing Scent Gel for that sore shoulder you'll soon have.

O

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Doesn't really matter what a girl puts in her Purse,as long as its full to burstingand closing it will be the most exercise you will have had lol
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I used to pack a ton of stuff in mine...but have it down to the following when I go out:

Hair Brush (This is clincher, wigs just don't stay nice all night, gotta fix em often)
    Lipstick (use longlasting stuff but if I eat I have to fix it)
    Fake Nail Glue (incase a nail pops off.)
    Money
    Debit Card
    Drivers License
    Keys
    Cell Phone
    Pack of my girly Virginia Slims & lighter

Thats it...used to carry extra makeup and all that but its such a pain to have a big messy purse.

Then...keep your purse on ya at all times. Here in Atlanta people steal them all the time. I've seen 3 Tgirls lose purses...then your up the creek. No keys, ID etc.