Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any rockers that are closet cd'ers?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely Boy George... And Freddie Mercury... Well, Queen in general. It was Roger Taylor's idea for the band to dress up in drag for the music video, "I Want to Break Free"... And Brian May went to Elton John's birthday party dressed as Dame Edna (very funny, that.)
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I totally forgot Twisted Sister.

Charlie

Tristen Cox
    Dee Snider proving you can have the shoulders of a football player and look sexy too
    Attached Images Attached Images

the late singer of acdc used to sing in drag at shows. damn it why can i think of his name ahhhhhhgg. im usally good about things like this. dead or alive front girlman. at least one band member from any jrock visual bands(mana yoshiki hide aya) david bowie twisted sister and most 80 bands wore makeup and is it me or did yall forget rupaul. im not a big fan hers music wise but hey first time i saw her she had me thinking she was a chick. ahhh bon scott from acdc now i think of his name.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Tristen Cox
    Bon Scott, can tell I do my homework aye

What about Poison? I know they weren't 'closet' CDs but they sure looked perty
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 08-09-2005 at 02:25 AM.

i said any 80s bands that wore makeup. dingy
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Tristen Cox
    Exscrewz me! Poison is a frickin' 80s band.... started there...... might as well call it their end too concidering Flesh and blood(and anything after that )

Banned Read only
    Love Poison. They were a great band. To bad grunge took over

Bass is Boss

I play semi-pro in a rock band, but in drag can only be in my mind.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Exscrewz me! Poison is a frickin' 80s band.... started there...... might as well call it their end too concidering Flesh and blood(and anything after that )
    flesh and blood was a great album.

Okay, anyone remember SpaceHog, lead singer actually is married to Liv Tyler. I read in an interview when the band first had a hit song that he did crossdress and did it since he was a kid. I always thought Liv was a bit left of center and I can kind of see her liking a guy who cd's.

Also...anyone rememerb the movie, "Leaveing Las Vegas" (i know this is about music, not movies, but) the guy who wrote the screenplay also helped Sheryl Crow write a song by the same name. In a Rolling Stone interview somewhere I remember them saying how he was found dead in drag and this happened possibly while they were dating/working together. Again, Sheryl seems to like guys with shaved legs , well at least by the looks of her new guy.

kathy in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Dee Snider proving you can have the shoulders of a football player and look sexy too
    what is that? a twited sister pin on your uniform?!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthajay
    what is that? a twited sister pin on your uniform?!
    What do you want to do with your life

i wanna rock

x

Now this is getting into my kinda thread!!!!!!!

I suppose when considering the origonal topic of this thread was closet cd's, i think this is going way off track, but then hey,, LET THERE BE ROCK !!!!!

p.s. Tristen i never realised you had such good taste x x x
    I only dream in Black & White, I only dream 'cos I'm Alive. I only dream in Black & White, to save me from myself