Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you like being a man?

How many of you like being a man?

So this is related to some questions on the boards. I certainly enjoy dressing in women's clothes - that is definitely clear. I also like feeling like a woman, trying to act like and be a woman, etc.

But I confess I actually like being a guy - I like dressing as a guy, going around as a guy, etc. I've had times where I could have dressed 24 hours a day for weeks but I just didn't want to because I just wanted to be a guy.

Maybe that's why I am not exactly ts but a fetishistic crossdresser or whatever.

I'm glad I am a guy, period. CDing is fun because it is something I am "not"...fantasy, a place to go to, a taboo, my own secret. Those are the fun things about CDing that I enjoy as well as the sexy feeling of hosiery or satin and lace. But my guy life is 180 degrees out from this and there are many things I can do there that if I were a woman, I could not.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Wow, I love being a man. I love being a husband and a father. Is the most important part of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBlack View Post
    I'm glad I am a guy, period. CDing is fun because it is something I am "not"...fantasy, a place to go to, a taboo, my own secret. Those are the fun things about CDing that I enjoy as well as the sexy feeling of hosiery or satin and lace. But my guy life is 180 degrees out from this and there are many things I can do there that if I were a woman, I could not.
    Well put Amanda.

I am a gurl 24/7 - enuf said.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    I am a gurl 24/7 - enuf said.
    And i'm certain you make a mighty fine and beautiful one, Ms Arlene!

Quote Originally Posted by jill_cd_girl View Post
    And i'm certain you make a mighty fine and beautiful one, Ms Arlene!
    Thanks Jill a
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i honestly without a doubt totally dislike everything about my male side.

I like to dress as a woman and if I could it would be 24/7. However; I like some parts of being a man. Although I don't care to watch a game, I like to play. At 57 I like that I'm not the last one picked to play basketball and that I'm one of the first ones picked for football. I enjoy playing the games. I don't fish per se but I love to go back packing for days or weeks at a time and fend for myself along with friends. Unfortunately the world is not ready to see me hiking a trail with friends in a mini, but I'd like that. I still clean the house, do laundry, cook and all the other womanly type chores and like doing them enfemme. Put me in a dress and make me a happy woman. Give me a third but accepting wife and mak me exstatic.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I enjoy being a guy. I love being a husband and father, they are very fulfilling to me. I also enjoy CDing and it fills some kind of need, but is not the primary focus of my life.

Jaydee

How many of you like being a man?

I like being a guy but if had a choice to be a women 24/7 I would for ssure

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    I do like being a man. I've never been overly-concerned with fitting into all the usual male stereotypes, and I think I have integrated my sensitive emotional side into my logical analytical side. I never did like most sports, and I start to doze off if my SO decides to watch her favorite team on tv. I'd much prefer to watch an old movie.

Whether building something or cleaning something, or fixing the car or fixing a meal, is typically masculine or feminine, I don't feel very constrained either way.

But occasionally escaping into the appearance of a woman is something completely different, and getting a chance to experience that transformation is very exciting.

But hey, that's just me.

Good question. I do not like my guy self I don't enjoy being a man I would love to be a woman and I'd change in a heartbeat, that being said I am afraid I would then be attracted to women anyway but I guess that would change too who knows? I do however know that the one thing I do enjoy about being a male is being with women..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Banned Read only
    I enjoy being born a guy aswell. I always WILL be a guy. This is just my form of expression.

i fell the exact same as you Staci

I like being a man, and I will go one step further and say this, I've never felt more like a man than I have in the past year as I've come out as a CD. My feminine qualities have only increased my pride in my male self.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

My male side of me is a good one but would lose it in two seconds flat given the chance. Do I like being a guy, heck no.
    SRS January 27

All I can say is............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWn-ueeeLw

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Hey Kim

Hey Kim,
    I feel the same way! My CDing seems to come out when I want to be feminine and wear clothes that show of one's body.
    cheers,
    E
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

I like being a guy, too! Transitioning or hormones never quite crossed my mind. CDing is fun, it's an integral part of my life, but that's where the line gets drawn.

No doubt at all, from an early age I wanted to be a girl and have never felt entirely comfortable being a man. It is a lot easier to switch now than it was 55 years ago. If I could be 10 years old again in 2010 I'd switch, I'd find a way.

Hannah

would I like to wear constrictive dresses and heels 24/7.. no. Most of the time I like to get shit done, which isn't easy while dressed up (let's face it). Would I LOVE love love to wear comfortable clothes that were considered feminine? (bright colors, perhaps floral patterns, shiny shoes, lace, etc), hells to the yes!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by jill_cd_girl View Post

But I confess I actually like being a guy - I like dressing as a guy, going around as a guy, etc. I've had times where I could have dressed 24 hours a day for weeks but I just didn't want to because I just wanted to be a guy.

Maybe that's why I am not exactly ts but a fetishistic crossdresser or whatever.
    My thoughts exactly Jill, there are days I'm just not in the mood and you can't think or live like that if you are a TS which I am glad I am not. I like to choose thadays of gender role p[laying and method acting "impersotating a woman". Then there are days or weeks I find it revolting. If I would have had a SRS I'd have killed myself by now by making the wrong dsecison. I want to keep all my parts and attach on the false ones.
    Megan70(lol)

I enjoy being a man just like Amanda said without this secret side of me there may not be any excitement in dressing.
    i like the fact it's taboo. it's possible if i were passable it might be different.

Tina L.

I'm on the fence

I kind of like my guy side, but there are times I wish I could be a woman too. I never quite fit in with "the guys" and do guy stuff. I tend to fit in with the girls, but then I feel uncomfortable like I'm supposed to be doing guy stuff. So I force myself to socialize with guys, but if I could be a woman and still have my life (wife & kids & relatives) the same, i would change.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"