Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you like being a man?

I like being a boy sometimes

Indecision

It really depends, some days I am very happy as a man, other days, I would throw away all my jeans & tighty whiteys forever. Usualy I'm stuck somewhere in between. I most enjoy being my male self when I'm building something or fixing something. The sense of pride & accomplishment that comes from a job well done is hard to replace. However on the other days it's no comparisin to the feel of nylons & high heels. I'm often torn trying to decide which side of the fence that I should be on.
    BTW Jill, I enjoyed your website.
    Brooke.
    Who wants cake that you can't eat?

Unlike most of the replies---I can't stand being a male. It bothers me every day, and every minute of every day. It is a real disconnect that is very difficult to deal with because those who see me think I am a happy and successful male.

Why? I don't know. I have always felt that way. My earliest memories are praying at night that I would magically wake up as a girl in the morning. I think they were around 5 years old.

I am tired of being a guy..

I have had a lifetime of adventures and misadventures and I am tired of playing a guy...I want to be a trophy wife with the power of the pussycat..Makes men do most anything..Yes,I want that power!

I love being a man and would not change it for anything!
    Crossdressing is more of a hobby for me.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Hypothetically speaking of course, but if it was an all-or-nothing decision, would you guys (those of you who don't much care for your male persona) also take on menstrual cycles, pregnancy, labor, and delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by eileendover View Post
    Hypothetically speaking of course, but if it was an all-or-nothing decision, would you guys (those of you who don't much care for your male persona) also take on menstrual cycles, pregnancy, labor, and delivery?
    yes i would.

I hate many aspects of being a male. The physical. The mental. The expectations. I don't want to be a male at all. But then again I'm not sure I want to be a female either. I don't think males have a good grasp of what it takes to be a female.
    In theory I would become a female in a hearbeat. In reality I'm not so sure I could.
    So I guess I would leave it up to my wife. I'm happy when she's happy. So If she wanted me to be a female, then female I would be.

So do I hate what I am more than what I'm not?

It's too hard a question to answer.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBlack View Post
    But my guy life is 180 degrees out from this and there are many things I can do there that if I were a woman, I could not.
    For me, it's the exact opposite of the above. Amanda feels that if she was really a woman, she'd be limited from some of the opportunities she currently has, and that's fine. But for me, if I was a woman, I'd have more opportunities than I have now (which is to say, damn near none), and I don't have a wife or kids right now that make me glad to be who I am. So yeah, I really truly do wish I was a woman. I hate being male. Hate it.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I am in the same boat as Bailey, Lisa, Kitty and several of the other girls in this thread.

I don't hate being a man because I am not one. I have always been a woman. I had to conform or society and its members were going to steal my lunch money, beat me up and not let me play with them at recess. Ohhh to think where I would be today if we would have had the internet back then. Years go by and you never stop feeling like the bullies are going to stop you on your way home and all of a sudden you are living a life that isn't you. I hate playing a role that dosen't reflect the person I truly am.

I love being a father and husband, but who says you have to be a "man" to be a good father and husband. I think even though I am a Swiss Army knife of gender I do a pretty good job in that department.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 02-05-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieP View Post
    yes i would.
    You're a better woman than I am, Julie!

From what I've seen from this side of the fence, there are too many things about being a woman that I'd find way too challenging. But I can certainly understand the desire to reach for the stars.

Here's a book I recall from my college days. The title says it all: "The Natural Superiority of Women" by anthropologist Ashley Montagu. http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Superi.../dp/0020351283

I really enjoy

being a guy. I've been one my entire life and sort of gotten comfortable with it, but more importantly, it affords me a flexibility I wouldn't otherwise be able to indulge. Wearing panties wouldn't hold any special appeal. My fantasy life would be more "sterile". What is there to look forward to that could measure up to the thrill and comfort of just wearing panties?

Each of us has a story and unique reason for being where we are. That is a very important part of our individual lives. Celebrate it and enjoy yourself to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by eileendover View Post
    only if I had too. Those are the downsides.

Fantastic reply Suzanne !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I love all parts of me. This CDing has helped me in that. So, when a male I like that and when dressed, I like that too. In either mode I am still me with either a few additions or subtractions from my presentation and approach to others. It is so much fun being me!

I absolutely 100% hate being a male in body. I have never like it, cant say i ever will.

The only time I appreciate being a guy is peeing in a public restroom. And that is not exactly an enjoyable experience ANYWAY.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I enjoy being a guy, I have a shoe and underwear fetish as a guy too....i like being well dressed either way........and being a girl is a great hobby!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

I Was Born A Man, And I Still Am!

I was born a man, and over 70 years later I still am a man! A widower, I am the father of two wonderful grown children who know I crossdress! Many of you know that my late wife supported my CD activities for the almost 50 years we had together.

Yes, I love to crossdress and look feminine! But under the satin and lace, I am still a man and always will be!! And I am proud of it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have always been a guy and always wil, I just happen to love to dress in womens clothes. I still feel like a guy when I get d45rressed up, Just in clotehs that feel more comfortable.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    For me, I'm absolutely comfortable with my male self, as well as being very comfortable with my female self. Really have no desire to change that either. I like to think I've struck a nice balance between my two personas.

I like being a MAN.... and so do all my girl friends!

Love being a man!

What is so great about being the man I am is the crossdressing , when I surpressed my dressing it made me grumpy and a jerk .

Now that I don't surpress it I have became twice the man , I no longer go on useless tiraits of little things in life , I have a mixture of sensitivity and thought before I act.

Yes being a man is great and being one who isn't afraid of showing his sensitive side is even better

I was so interested in Lisa's comment. I remember doing the same thing when I was 10 to 12 or so. I went through a religious phase and prayed every night, "dear God please when I wake up I want to be a girl". Every morning I'd check and the hateful thing was still there.

Hannah

8rys, going on walkabout
    It has its moments but in general no. I have felt that something was amiss since about 6 or 7. Being a man has caused me quite a bit of grief actually, I spent many years trying to "man up" in public, despite being very girly behind closed doors.