Thread: I'm her Sharon :)

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar

I'm her Sharon :)

So this morning my wife, who's going through some self-exploration and life issues (most unrelated to my CDing), was feeling a little anxious this morning as she was waking up. I'm her rock, remember, so I'm helping settle her head and calm her down before she starts her day. Trying to keep the anxiety from rearing it's head.

"You're my Sharon", she says out of the blue. I have no idea what she's talking about, same as you.

"Yeah, you're my Sharon," she says. "I'm your f***ed-up Ozzy, you're my stable Sharon."

Well, I thought it was funny.

Perhaps I'll change my name to Sharon. LOL
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    LOL - I wonder if she considered what she was saying, or if it just came out like that.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Lets go shopping!! AndreaCD 2007's Avatar
    Hi Diane...i gotta say that was pretty cool of her...im happy for your love you guys share!!
    Man i feel like a woman!

Sounds like a great compliment.

Sharon was always there for Ozzy even in his most drug filled years. When he was tossed from Black Sabbath (worst move they ever made) she was there to keep him going. She got him clean and straight again and now he's back making great music and not dead as he would have been.

Your wife knows her music it seems...and her rocks...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    LOL - I wonder if she considered what she was saying, or if it just came out like that.
    Well the Osbournes were on Ellen yesterday, and my wife was telling me all about it.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Sharon Osborne is a fabulous woman that understands love is tried and true through thick and thin.

I think this is a wonderful compliment. Every good marriage needs each one of us to play Sharon's role every now and then.

You made me feel warm and fuzzy in the middle of a blizzard. Thanks hon.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

Thumbs up Behind the wall of sleep

Sharon is absolutely Ozzy's rock. They have been together longer than any other celeb couple I can think of and have gone through more bad things than we can all put together. She is also his manager and has been since her father convinced him to leave Sabbath..She is a very shrewd business lady and even re-recorded songs from his first two solo albums so they wouldn't have to pay royalties to the bassist and drummer.
    I miss their show even if it was bad it was still funny.
    I think we all have a little Sharon in us.
    April
    May the lord know those that don't love us so he may turn their hearts or at least their ankle so we'll know em by their limp.

You take the urban noise with some Durbin Poison.
    Its gonna lessen your load.....

I'm sure my wife caught the Osbournes on Ellen (she watches every day--we both love Ellen), and because it was so fresh in her mind was comparing me to Sharon in terms of stability and rockiness (so to speak).

Part of her problem with my CDing is that she sees me as different than I was--in other words, she worries that I can no longer be her rock, because I've changed (in her eyes). It's true that she's seeing parts of me she never saw before--because I need to stretch my wings a little, after 40 years of burying and ignoring and denying and hiding what I am and what I need.

I stretched, and her rock did move. It threw her off balance.

Also, since I came out, she has refused to allow any signs of feminility in me, or even merely associations with anything female, so the fact that she A) still sees the rock in me and B) actually compared me to one of her female idols, both make me happy. Small progress, but still progress.

Yes, as many of you have pointed out, Sharon Osbourne is absolutely an amazing human being, so I take my wife's comparison of me to her as a great compliment.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    Well the Osbournes were on Ellen yesterday, and my wife was telling me all about it.
    I didn't realize that, but what I meant more was that Dianna's wife was likening her to a GG. I meant I wonder if she realized she was doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    You made me feel warm and fuzzy in the middle of a blizzard. Thanks hon.
    was it..per chance..a Blizzard of Oz? \m/(>.<)\m/

lol, sry, couldn't resist.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    what I meant more was that Dianna's wife was likening her to a GG. I meant I wonder if she realized she was doing that.
    I don't think she was consciously comparing me to a GG--in fact, if I were to comment on it she'd be horrified at herself, I think--but the fact that even she even unconsciously allowed herself to do it was very encouraging to me.
    -Dianna