Thread: Womanless Beauty Pageant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Womanless Beauty Pageant

My sister introduced me to the feminine side of life with dress up games when we were younger, help at Hallloween and supportive. The opposite of my wife who is mildly tolerant. She called last night and asked if I would help support a charity event , a womanless beauty contest, at the hospital where she is an administrator. As she had discussed it with my wife , I got a green light . Its in 3 weeks and she said they want me to be part of the closing segment, a wedding. I will be the "mother of the bride", her son will be the bride and they have two bridesmaids lined up. This will be the first time that I will be out in this type of setting and am nervous. We are supposed to talk about plans before our Super Bowl Party, pretty ironic :-)
    Has anyone participated in this type of event ? Any suggestions for me to follow? The GGs are in command !
    Thanks
    Alice

Gosh you get up too early. Lucky you. Nervous--naturally. Do you need any more models?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice C View Post
    My sister ... asked if I would help support a charity event , a womanless beauty contest,... This will be the first time that I will be out in this type of setting and am nervous... Any suggestions for me to follow? The GGs are in command !
    Thanks
    Alice
    Your last sentence is the answer, ... "The GGs are in command" simply do everything they say and enjoy every bit of it. Just remember to smile at all times.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have seen a lot of those pageants on Youtube. Some of them are well done and others are -- not. There are some pics on the internet with high schoolers who would make any of us here terribly jealous because they look soooo good.
    Hope all works out well for you and you have a wonderful time.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Take lots of pictures!!! And enjoy!
    Sally

I'd be more than happy to be a back up or just another girl (older). You'll have fun just do what the womn ask of you and if you can try on the wedding gown.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better