Thread: maam

maam

i havent posted her for a long long time, because i thought, maby i am not a crossdresser having not dressed up for a long time-wrong! anyhow i am finally posting back from halloween(sorry its been so long) i dressed up as the girl next door hoping to be acknowelged as such. first i got dressed and my wife helped me with my make-up she did an awesome job. then we went out to eat and the waiter asked me maam, are u ready to order, i didnt know weather or not to smile. i did, and said i was ready to order, he was more embarrased than me not knowing i was a crossdresser. then we went to a bar and all the guys i encountered would say excuse me maam. then we went to another bar, and got some funny looks when i went into the mens bathroom, when i came out one of the girls came up to me and danced a little bit with me and gave me a hug-that was unexpected. i was extremely drunk, but remembered everything and had a great time and cant wait to do it again. sorry this post is so long, i just had to share my experience with someone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like you had a great time. You certainly got the attention.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Nuttin like getting ma'amed, right? What a fun time! One of my first outings was a Halloween where my wife did me up better than I could (back then )
    I got a few ma'ams that night. My wife was not taking the attention I was getting very well. How did your wife take it?

I haven't mentioned it here, but I actually got ma'amed while in guy mode the other day at the bank. I tried to tell myself I was mistaken, but what else could sound like "ma'am"? "Man?" I don't know, but I was the only customer. My hair is getting pretty long and I've been on hormones since September, so I'm hoping I may be starting to have a hard time passing as a dude, but I don't want to fool myself!!

BTW, don't worry about making a long thread, or post, just put some spaces between paragraphs for our reading comfort!
    Last edited by Super Amanda; 02-06-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: keep messin up!

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    That's a refreshing thing rather than being "sir"ed all the time. Glad you had fun.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

This might seem strange to the American members, but in the UK, no one says 'maam' here... so when I was in Philly on vacation in 08, the postman said 'good morning maam'... now I know I'm a woman, so it's probably normal to hear it, but because I have NEVER been maam'd before, I really liked it
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    This might seem strange to the American members, but in the UK, no one says 'maam' here... so when I was in Philly on vacation in 08, the postman said 'good morning maam'... now I know I'm a woman, so it's probably normal to hear it, but because I have NEVER been maam'd before, I really liked it
    it kind of makes you feel confident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A similar thing happened to me about a week ago. I was in Denny's with a GG friend and the waiter asked " are you ladies ready to order"?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land