Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you enjoy the discomforts of crossdressing?

Question Do you enjoy the discomforts of crossdressing?

Do you enjoy the “discomforts” (if any) of crossdressing?

I’m sure we all know that a certain amount of discomfort, if not down right pain , can be involved in dressing like a woman. Examples include tucking the boys and the little man away for a more feminine appearance; or the cramps you can get from walking in heels that are too high, too cheep, or for too long; or maybe the shortness of breath you can get from that oh so tight corset; or my personal favorite: the pinch of too tight clip-on earrings. It could also be as simple and painless as just the hassle of having to use the bathroom while wearing panty hose.

Just to make it clear, I’m not into S&M of any kind. In fact I find pain to be an absolute turn off sexually. When in drab I usually go out of my way to be as comfortable as possible.

That being said I find these tiny little discomforts to be stimulating. They are sweet little reminders of that fact that I’m dressing, and more importantly feeling, like a woman… or as close to as I’m ever going to get. It’s not a sexual arousal, but more of a feeling of sensuality that usually comes with my dressing enfemme. I also find the feelings of pleasure and relaxation I get from crossdressing to more than compensate for any minor discomforts I have to “suffer” through.

How about the rest of you? (And yes, I know that most of the above discomforts are fixable, but that’s not the point.) Do you find them stimulating or are they just something to fix?
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Just something to fix. I'm not stimulated by pain in any circumstances.
    I don't tuck, I don't wear constricting foundation garments and I don't wear high heels.
    I like to feel both feminine and comfortable when I'm dressed.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Ears are pierced, don't go over a 3 inch heel, Corset? nah a simple cincher will do, and if it's done right tucking can be as comfortable as hangin free. I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men, I absoluty adore the softness of the feminine clothes and the feel of my face with make up on so there is no discomfort involved for me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men
    I didn't think to look at it from the other side. You're totally right about all of the above being not at all comfortable, especially mans jeans & ties :/

For me the big discomfort & painful feeling that I don't find the least bit stimulating or sensual is tucking. And that's coming from someone who personally finds pain stimulating (tattoos, piercings, kinky stuff, etc).

That's really it though. I do agree with you in that I get the feminine sensuality that comes with discomforts like wearing heels for an extended period of time. That's a nice feeling that I don't care to try and fix but tucking...ugh...too bad its a necessary evil.
    Last edited by KristinSkye; 02-09-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Hmmm... I guess it takes some getting used to, you know? Just like GGs... since early on they strive to achieve the perfect appearance, learning to balance themselves on heels, wearing corsets, plucking and waxing hair, etc.

To our disadvantage is the fact that we started learning it a little later...

No, I don't - I hate removing body hair for example. But as intimated by the girls above, I can bypass some of the worst discomforts. I just wish to be me so that isn't a problem. Oh, and Mina, gt your ears pierced. Its so much easier.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I find that wearing a nice women's outfit is very comfortable.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Silver Member
    If a garment is uncomfortable, I don't wear it. Such discomfort is bound to be obvious to those around you in some form or other.

I have always felt there is an element of masochism in many CDers activities. Just look at the inquisition-like torment that many go through to "tuck". Reading about it makes me feel faint.

There is no reason why women's clothes need to be uncomfortable. Just wear the right size.

Stephie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a man who loves to wear feminine garments! I don't tuck, wear constricting foundation garments, or heels higher than 2 1/4 inches. So I don't have any pains, just enjoyment!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    I began to write "what discomfort", but then remembered accidentally sticking the mascara brush in my eye, squeezing into a too small shaper, the imprint of the first bra I wore, teetering on my 3" heels the first time. On balance, the rituals of femininity I enjoy, the discomforts seem only momentary inconvenience.

For me it's mostly the "clip on earrings" that after 8 to 10 hrs get a bit uncomfortable. THAT is fixable and I do believe tomorrow is gonna be the day to "fix" the problem. Been wanting them pierced for a long time.

Heels can be uncomfortable even after 5 minutes if they don't fit right to begin with. I have some I can wear all day (4") and others, well, ... what was I thinking? They looked nice in the store and felt fine there.

Over all I have to say that I feel much more comfortable in ladies clothes than the other stuff. Although I can look quite good in a suit and tie.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Gold Member
    The fealing of a bra strap wraping arround you,(like a big hug) turn's me
    up-side-down. If that is discomfort; well bring it on. Rader

I must agree. There are times (very short times) that I enjoy the discomfort of women's clothing. I used to think it was better than it is, but, even now, I enjoy it for a few minutes.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I dont go out enfemme so I dont have the discomforts mentioned above...
    but I love the feel of bein dressed....

Not the pain but the reminder?

Hmmm. I know I don't enjoy pain, but I do find the little reminders of being dressed stimulating. Kind of like the feeling of dangly earrings. Maybe it's more the reminder than the discomfort involved.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Nope

I do not enjoy discomfort of any sort and actually dislike pain. I tend to remove things from my closet if they hurt, regardless of the gender they fit best.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hello Mina!
    I find the "discomforts" just another engineering project to be faced. Standing in 4-5" (I just can't do 6") heels for several games of pool is a hurt that you can't get around. So 3-4" heels are now the rule. Putting a loop around your ear (standard band for a pony tail) and hanging earrings from those are good. Using your corset to hold up your skirt and slip, using a plastic mesh hair cap to hold your wig in place....The list is endless. How woman dress without engineering fixes is beyond me!
    Charlie

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Offset

[SIZE="3"]For me, the occasional slight discomfort of wearing some women's things is way offset by the exquisite comfort of being in sheer blouses, dresses, skirts, and hosiery ! As you become accustomed to walking in heels, wearing properly fitting bras, shoes, etc, you cease to even feel uncomfortable. Then, when you come home, pull off your high heels, and lounge around in your silky, stretchy girl clothes, you feel as though you could stay dressed forever.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I keep myself comfortable in both modes and I do have some shoes that do hurt in both modes and my resolve lately has been to wear them in the snow and let the moisture stretch them out

Other than that I am quite comfy while in girl mode in fact I find it more comfortable at times then guy mode.

The pain of pleasure.

Definately something to fix, If I could. Who likes the pain of things like, epilating. But the pleasure you get from the feeling of hose on smooth legs and looking good makes it all worthwhile.
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Hmmmm, well then:

- don't tuck cuz it is not necessary
    - stop using corsets and cinchers - not required
    - get your ears pierced so that you eliminate the pinch pain
    - buy shoes that fit comfortably and are not too high
    - practice going to the bathroom wearing pantyhose and you will get the hang of it

I have never thought of cross dressing as discomforting at all in fact quite the contrary, I am at my most peaceful and comfortable when I dress.

Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I basically shed all the things I didn't like about crossdressing, and stuck with just the stuff I did like and find comfortable. Sure I'll still wear the occasional thing that I think looks good and makes me feel good if it's a little less comfy, but if something actually hurts, no need for it.

Wigs were hot and itchy, bras and breast forms dug into me, tucking hurt. Goodbye to them!
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

No discomfort here. Ears pierced, love shaving, heels don't bother me, ...........
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I am used to wearing the 4" heels aand the only thing that really bothers me is the roll top pantyhose!!!!

Discomfort regarding body. But it's after it's fixed, it's much better. Regarding heels clothes etc it's just joy and comfort and such-good things.