Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you enjoy the discomforts of crossdressing?

Wow

Thanks for all your replies! The range of thoughs on this is amazing!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

A girls got to do what a girl's got to do. If you want to act and be the lady, why you have to put up with what goes wityh the territory. I don't dress like this to be comfortable, I do it to be sexy and attracrive. Do you think that GG's are comfortable In their heels and push up bras and tight fitting clothes? That's why it feels so good to slide off those heels at the end of the evening. I'll take that anytime.

Smile There is only pleasure when I am dressed in women’s clothes.

There is only pleasure when I am dressed in women’s clothes. I once went to a hair salon in a dress, heels and pantyhose. The stylist thought I might be uncomfortable, since I was wearing a dress a couple of inches above my knees showing off my legs. By the time she had done my makeup and applied mascara to my eyes, shaped my eyebrows a bit, and had me put on lipstick, she knew I really enjoyed being in a sexy dress and waking in high heels with only feminine clothes on my body.

I can’t get dressed up very often as a women but it always feels great and the few times I have been at parties dressed as a women have been a real hoot.

Question Think about it this way

Quote Originally Posted by minalost View Post
    Do you enjoy the “discomforts” (if any) of crossdressing?

I’m sure we all know that a certain amount of discomfort, if not down right pain , can be involved in dressing like a woman. Examples include tucking the boys and the little man away for a more feminine appearance; or the cramps you can get from walking in heels that are too high, too cheep, or for too long; or maybe the shortness of breath you can get from that oh so tight corset; or my personal favorite: the pinch of too tight clip-on earrings. It could also be as simple and painless as just the hassle of having to use the bathroom while wearing panty hose.

I don't find any more discomforts than any other woman experiences. I only tuck when absolutely necessary, believe me girls it is no big thing! As for the discomfort of a day in heels, ask any GG about that and they will tell you about that! I generally wear a waist cincher not a corset and any GG that has ever worn one or even a high waisted girdle can't wait to get home and out of it after just a few hours at church or on a date let alone a day at the office. As for the pantyhose thing, well that may have some to do with the rise of quality thigh highs!

All in all, any GG will tell you they are not as comfortable dressed up as they are in jeans and a simple blouse, why should us special girls be any different?
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I guess I'm lucky but I love my bras and get no discomfort from them, same with my breast forms. Even my very tight shapers are still soft and comfortable and move with me.

I do have a pretty oriental dress that has a zipper that pokes a bit, but other than that, my clothes all feel fantastic.

I don't really tuck, I just wear skirts that hide it.

I have also found that some lingerie items are better with the underwires taken out.

Aspiring Member

Never a discomfort!

Since finding crossdressing I haven't had any discomfort with ladies attire except when I can't wear it, including 4" heels.

I enjoy all of the pain when it makes me feel so good - but just for a little while

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Do I ever!

Enjoy? Ha! That hardly describes my feelings about all the little things that it takes for me to be Brandi. Maybe the phrase "I LOVE it" isn't too strong.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

I try to avoid the majority of the discomforts, but choose to live with the others. I have tucked for so long that it is second nature to me and actually feels natural. The shoes I wear are directly correlated to the activity I will be doing that day. As much as I absolutely love the look of my 4 inch black patent stilleto pumps, I realize that they are really not the best heels to wear if I am spending all day shopping. In that case I will wear my lower heels (1 1/2 to 2"), along with a nice pair of jeans, capris, or pants and a nice blouse or sweater. Part of being a convincing CD is to dress appropritely for the occasion. Dressing in a cocktail dress with 4-5" heels and ultra thick makeup to go to the grocery store just screams drag queen.

Aspiring Member

The pleasure of it all.

I find real pleasure in all things femine, even the weekly shaves. The one things that really would solve any problems is the daily shave. Remove that and I'd growout what hair I have left on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    Ears are pierced, don't go over a 3 inch heel, Corset? nah a simple cincher will do, and if it's done right tucking can be as comfortable as hangin free. I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men, I absoluty adore the softness of the feminine clothes and the feel of my face with make up on so there is no discomfort involved for me..
    That is exactly how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    The fealing of a bra strap wraping arround you,(like a big hug) turn's me
    up-side-down. If that is discomfort; well bring it on. Rader
    There is nothing better than the thrill of feeling the straps and cups of an underwired bra. Nothing too tight, just to know you have it on. Oh, and my long blonde wig falling down my back, just above my bra. Heaven

I wear 3 nippers, most of the time 2 of which are 2 sizes 2 small, I find them comfy, the bra is comfy, bud tucked tight with his friends, Bikini panties they are all comfy to me. The pain comes when I have to remove and not know when I will be dressed again.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I'm curious as to the experiences of those who have transitioned or are living full time wearing women's clothes. Have any clothes become "less fun" now that they are a normal part of your life?

The "grass is greener" concept is interesting. One of my GG friends told me she wishes she had a choice not to wear bras. I told her I'd trade in a second!

Sometimes my bras feel a little too tight when I first put them on but after a while they seem to adjust and I seem to adjust and they become quite comfortable.I hate to take them off. An aside, why don't GG's wear dresses more often and more places. I think they are the most comfortable garment a person could wear.

I don't know if it's that I enjoy the discomfort as much as I enjoy complaining about it to myself...darn bra strap...pantyhose waistband too tight...it makes me feel SO GG.

Talking no discomfort here babe!

i find that only when im doing the heels and minis with low cut tops whear i have to tape my chest,and tuck ,and all the rest of that jazz is a bit uncomfortable but still awsome.i just really like dressing like the women at the mall or stores you know jeans or slacks with some balarinas or flats a nice top moderate jewelry,just enough makeup on to be able to pass,and thats it.i dont really have to tuck for that,and no tape unless i have on a v neck or low cut blouse.we can still be ultra fem without all the discomfort.

The HIGH....HIGH heels...no I enjoy a 2" heel (small ha) but I'm 6 ft.
    tall and prefer the shorter heels. I can also go with the 4 inch but prefer the
    2" better. I love the bras, this is in my mind part of becoming WOMAN.
    Pantihose....please don't ever outlaw pantihose.

Hugs & Kissess

Karenmarie