Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sister took makeup!

Sister took makeup!

Hi everyone!

I've never posted anything before, but something funny happened to me recently that I decided was worth sharing.

Both my sister and I are in college, however I attend a university that works on quarters (hers is semesters) and because of different scheduling I am currently at home while she is at school. When my sister went back to school after winter break she left behind a number of small shelves in the bathroom (which we share) in which she had stored her makeup. I figured since she wasn't home anymore I might as well use the shelves to store my makeup until I leave for school again. This worked out pretty well; I didn't have to worry about hiding my makeup because if my parents were to open those shelves they would simply assume that was my sister's makeup.

Last weekend, while I was away visiting some friends in Chicago, my sister decided to randomly come home from school without really telling anyone. I didn't even know she was home until she picked me up at the Amtrak station on Sunday! That night, both of us were having dinner with our parents when my sister suddenly exclaims "Oh, yeah! Something great happened!" We were all like "What??" And she says "I found a whole bunch of makeup I must have left behind when I left for school!" I stared at her for a long time and eventually asked, "uhh, what did you find?" She then listed off every single piece of makeup that had been in the shelves, which was my entire stash!

So for the rest of dinner my mom and sister chatted about MY makeup while I had to sit there and listen to them! (nobody knows about my CDing) My sister ended up taking every last piece of makeup I own back to school with her. However, I certainly can't be mad at her as she had no idea of knowing! But I am a little pissed about having to replace everything.

Anyone every having a mistake like this happen?
    Last edited by powerboi; 02-10-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: bad spelling and grammar

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Now that has never happened to me! That has to hurt!

powerboi...

That is a very cute story! you should tell your sister [in private] she owes you big time....lol she probably took close to 100.00 in makeup, if you're anything like us...

Who knows, you may have an accepting supporting sister and just don't know it...my sister loves me dearly, and is someone that i can confide in... she does not pretend to totally understand ...but she sees how happy i am as niki, and supports that.

it is great to have that inner circle of confidents...when you really need to talk to someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Hi..

You mean to say your sis has no idear of her own make up & did not even know that it was not hers .
    I find that rather funny as Jos my s o & our grand kid use mine & Dejarn is 7 & she knows all about our make up , as most women know what make up they have with out thinking about it thats a ooops , big time
    time for a show down , oh may be not ,

...noeleena...

Women consider makeup to be curency... So running off with your stash is like found money and she owes you big time..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    That is one costly mistake going cost a furtune to replace all the mackup just make sure your sister don't take the next lot.

Did you buy the same brands as your sis? Otherwise I can't understand how she could mistake it for her own.

I think that Sis is having a go at you!
    You might not think that she knows, but you might have to re-think that!
    She knows that isn't hers.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Women consider makeup to be curency... So running off with your stash is like found money and she owes you big time..
    "Ehhh Boss you wants that we should ruff her up?"

I have to agree with some of the girls. She knows this isn't hers unless you and her buy the same brands. Who knows where she thinks it came from. Maybe one of her friends left it on a sleep over. If you have never given her a reason to suspect, her first reaction probably isn't my brother is a crossdresser.

OK back to the getting even channel....Steal some of her bras and panties. It will make you feel better.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    "Ehhh Boss you wants that we should ruff her up?"

I have to agree with some of the girls. She knows this isn't hers unless you and her buy the same brands. Who knows where she thinks it came from. Maybe one of her friends left it on a sleep over. If you have never given her a reason to suspect, her first reaction probably isn't my brother is a crossdresser.

OK back to the getting even channel....Steal some of her bras and panties. It will make you feel better.
    Yeah... Just don't mess up her makeup in the process....

I know exactually how much and what makeup I have at all times.... and so do most women......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Did she pay attention to you when she openly exclaimed the new found treasure?

It seems very weird that she didn't ask if it was your mothers or anyone's else on before hand.

But the fact she took all of it just like that probably means she think it's hers.

A lightbulb will however most likely light sooner or later when she calms down over the great find...

I think you may as well tell her it's yours and you want it back. Then at least you get the make up.

Well, It's a bummer but one with a silver lining in all the new ranges you can get this time round!

I just wonder what she did think about the find as others have said its unusual that she didn't ask if it was your Mothers first but then again your mother has another location for hers so probably it passed over her head as the "last thing" possible for it to be anyones but hers?
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I have to agree with what some of the other girls have already said - I find it hard to believe that your sister thought she "forgot" that much makeup at home the last time she left for college. And then theres the question of do the two of you use the same brand of cosmetics and shades, etc.? Until you said that she actually left with all of your stash, I thought that perhaps she was just teasing with you in hopes of opening up a private conversation with you later. Are the two of you close?

Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by powerboi View Post
    Anyone every having a mistake like this happen?
    Never! I'm not a CDer, but I'm married to one and have 2 older sisters. I can honestly say that I've never had them take my make up believing it to be theirs, nor have I taken theirs believing it to be mine. I know what's mine and what isn't. And the same can be said for them too. I can even tell you where and when(approx.) I got every bit of make up I own - and I have a lot.
    [SIZE=3]SouthernBelle
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]“Some things are strange to me, and some things are odd.
    But I don't condemn. If you can accept me, I can accept you.” ~Dolly Parton
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Even though our girls no longer live here, they often raid their mom's makeup cabinet...and because she and I share, the take our stuff!!!! I understand that its expensive, but jeez!

Well at least one of your family members might suspect now. Surely your sister has some idea of what makeup she owns and what the shelf looked like when she went back to school! Think of what you could share with your sister if she knew.
    Last edited by BrendaAlexandra; 02-10-2010 at 10:33 AM. Reason: had to add another sentence

Sister took makeup!

wow that has to be expansive to replace ot all,

You and her share this bathroom and she knows it is not hers. One question though. Did you ever borrow hers before you bought your own? As they say "paybacks" are a biaaatch

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Oh my that's unfortunate! Is she really that oblivious to not know it wasn't hers? If she isn't, you might as well tell her and tell her to give you back your makeup! It might be good for both of you
    removed

WHAT A BITCH! No I'm just kidding, that sucks though! How can you not know it wasn't yours? I may not have as much as some women do but I'd know if there was suddenly a bunch more that I didn't have before. I think she knows and she's messing with you.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I'd be willing to bet that when she gets back to school and takes inventory of what she already has there and all the stuff she "thought she forgot" she's going to wonder. If you have a good relationship with your Sis, you might take this as an opportunity to come out to her. Or just suck up the loss and hope she doesn't put 2 and 2 together, if she hasn't already.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Just another 'Gurl'
    Oh my God that is funny! You must post that on F. My LIfe .com. That is such a cute story.
    Just another man in a dress

It's hard to believe that all the makeup you use is exactly the same names that she uses. She may have questions about you and took advantage of the situation knowing you wouldn't say anything at the table. Sorry
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I bet she knows and was putting you on.

Vieja

What is she going to think when she sees that the makeup does not include her colors?