Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you eat differenty when enfemme?

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

Do you eat differently when enfemme?

I find that when I am dressed up my eating and drinking habits change. I find that I dont enjoy the more male "heavy" foods like steak and pork etc. I tend to prefer lighter food lake chicken and veg. I also dont enjoy swigging a beer from the bottle - its either a glass of wine or a beer in a wine glass.

Strange but true - is this common?

Samantha

My mom is the most feminine person I know....until I inviter her into my house and put a plate of anything in front of her, she turns into a hungry wild boar. All the sudden, she turns into Fred Flintstone after a week of hunting.
    Honestly, I've never seen a female act like something right out of Planet of the Apes.
    I rule nothing out when it comes to sexes. Males & females are capable of crude or refined behavior. There is no stereotype. We are all dumb apes.

Eating

We eat at chick-fi-A a lot. I always eat salad and I wolf it down. When at home , eat like a lady as I am almost always dressed. The other day I was cramming down a salad and thought....no one would ever know I was capable of eating like a lady. I think transforming into a lady turns on a switch that puts me in "smooth' mode. When I finally get to go to a national or regional meeting I greatly fear I will walk and eat like a Man In Dress. YUCK

I got a wonderful compliment from wife a month ago when she said she saw a woman walk across th yard.!!! It was meeee! But I was not eating! LOL
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm the same in boy and girl mode. I eat a low fat vegan diet
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I eat the same foods, but I've never been a slab of meat kind of person, prefering salads, fish and chicken and various ethnic foods usually.

In terms of table manners, I think women (or at least middle-class women) do tend to have good table manners on average. Table manners as traditionally taught aren't sex typed, but guys tend to play fast and loose and women are a bit more fastidious on average.

It is quite incongruous to see a beautifully turned out MTF shoveling food in with elbows on the table. I had a friend who was a 9.5 in the looks department, but who ate like a low-class guy.

I hissed at her "Laurie! You're wolfing your food! Eat like a lady!". She was taken aback. It embarrassed me because she was drawing attention to our table with her awful manners.

En femme, I tend to eat in a more makeup-sparing manner -- I might cut my pizza with a knife, for instance, I hold my fork differently, take smaller bites, and drink my margarita from a straw, little things like that.
    Last edited by dilane; 02-11-2010 at 12:55 AM.

My tastes or preferences in foods doesn't change, but i seem to develop a propensity to drip condiments on my best and most favorite blouses. Isn't that enough to ruin a meal, if not an evening, or what?

After being forced to retire several blouses to the 'last resort' end of the closet, i've began putting my bathrobe on over my clothes before i sit down to enjoy a potentially hazardous meal.
    Last edited by RhondaLynn; 02-11-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
    My tastes or preferences in foods doesn't change, but i seem to develop a propensity to drip condiments on my best and most favorite blouses. Isn't that enough to ruin a meal, if not an evening, or what?
    Same here - I eat similarly to in drab but very carefully

Me too Sam.....

I think that it has to do with the fact that I don't dress unless the clothes fit, and it becomes even more apparent that I need to watch my figure if the outfit I'm wearing is a little too tight. Also, I refuse to "go up a size"!

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Every thing

I do absolutely everything differently when in fem mode. Daintier, if you like. Eat. talk, walk, drink, write.
    Dawn

I'm with Dawn on this, everything I do is more dainty and delicate, I eat a lot less drink rather than gulp, use a glass and a straw for coke or soft drink's I have never had dinner as Gillian but lunches tend to be smaller portions and eat sitting properly as a guy I would slob on the rug in front of the tele!

It all add's to the feeling within to me.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Aspiring Member

I'm with Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by DawnRodgers View Post
    I do absolutely everything differently when in fem mode. Daintier, if you like. Eat. talk, walk, drink, write.
    Dawn
    Ditto for me too!!!I do everything differently

In terms of what I eat, not really, as I'm mostly vegetarian anyways.

In terms of how I eat, definitely. I watch my posture, take much smaller bites, etc.

In terms of how much I eat, again, I don't eat that much as a male, and I end up eating even less en femme.

Aspiring Member
    I try to avoid eating while dressed fem, but when I do eat am probably more dainty about it, as I am more conscious about getting food on my clothes than when I am in guy mode.

As a rule, I don't eat when en femme.

I find that I eat slower, and I have to make sure that I don't eat my long wig at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    Same here - I eat similarly to in drab but very carefully
    Ditto
    Just me being me

[SIZE=4]Totally vegan, no matter how I am dressed. Calories eaten, calories burned....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]328 Rebecca 2-9-2010 18 (2).jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]...and it has been paying off nicely.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My rule of thumb is that I try not to eat anything messy when en-femme. Being that I don't want the food splattering on my face or outfits. I also tend to eat slower and more carefully so as not to ruin my make up.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Hi.
    For me as a youngin i was allways fussy & not just about food i am tidy & keep things in order yet do leave the odd thing about.
    food wise allways cleaning up after now of cause grand kids & jos my s o . who did her share of cleaning so now its back to me .
    as has been said i dont pig it down . funny tho i did hear from my friends who did catering for a group & was told they ate like pigs & left such a mess . now they were ment to be well to do people both male & female .
    yet in the main women are more refind in eating out .
    & i really dont like getting food on my clothes .
    so yes some what fussy .

...noeleena...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    As a rule, I don't eat when en femme.
    Wow Jill, iof everyone did that, what about some of our sisters who sometimes spend a week or more en femme?
    SCC would cut out all the dinners. Be some hungry bitches leaving that place

But heck no I eat the same femme mode or not.

I think these "do you do this or that different en femme", some people obsess over it a little too much.

Man if you had to do everything different en femme, you would be exhausted. Trying to remember exact methods of being prim and proper.

OK fine so I am not a lady.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I worry about my lipstick when eating en femme.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't eat en femme Hon. Not good for my girlish figure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am definitely more conscious of clothing and makeup. My SO and I usually do the Olive Garden soup and salad lunch so what I eat is not the question, but how I eat it is more refined, slower etc. The one thing that boggles my mind is I enjoy a nice White Zin or Chardonay spritzer, whereas "he" wouldn't touch the stuff

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    When a woman is wearing makeup, she must eat carefully so as not to ruin it. Oily greasy foods are not the best choice anyway, nor are big sloppy foods you take bites out of, and no sloppy finger foods. Hamburgers are not a good choice, and pizza should avoid touching the lips. Obviously one can reapply lipstick afterwards, but one should try to avoid needing total disaster recovery.

For those who don't eat while they are dressed, how long can you go without eating? Depending on the situation after 4 to 6 hours without eating I'd be ready to collapse. God bless a fast metabolism.

Gen

I eat a healthier diet, and I am consious of my calorie intake.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg