Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you eat differenty when enfemme?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I'm Afraid whether am in drab or out dressed ,I eat the same way...like a pig at the trough
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Yes I eat lighter foods. I guess we are more aware of trying to fit in our clothes

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by tall sam
    Do you eat differently when enfemme?
    I find that when I am dressed up my eating and drinking habits change.
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t eat en femme – it ruins my lipstick, darling. I only sip drinks whilst dressed, and I keep a tissue handy to remove any scarlet residue from the cup or glass I’m using. Crossdressing is a great way to diet – dress up, don’t eat, and fit into your clothes better and better. It’s a mutual relationship that benefits this choice of lifestyle, sort of a perpetual motion scheme exploiting the power of panties…[/SIZE]

Don't order cajun pasta! Did that once and its really hard to keep the lipstick and makeup in order while eating something messy.

I have pretty good table manners to begin with but I really try to concentrate when in fem mode. Sit up straight. Left hand in lap on top of napkin unless using the knife, daity bites and correctly lay the fork on the plate when not using it.

Oh yeah very important...hold the wine glass by the stem. Not up high around the cup area...a friend taught me that trick...very femmy!!!!

If I'm wearing a corset, I totally eat light.. if i'm wearing lipstick, I find that I eat much more carefully (so I'm not eating all my lipstick off). I should probably dress up more, I'd probably lose a lot of weight!

I think I have got to start learning how to eat like a girl....er maybe a bird! lol

I don't eat differently as a girl, but I try to be concious of my manners as a girl.

I try not to slouch over my food so i can shovel it in etc. i think you have brought up a very good idea, in that i will now think i'm eating as a girl all the time...maybe i'll eat less....my spanx ain't doin the trick....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

from the feeder

Because I am on a diet I am feeding my poor hubby with chick food. Lotso salads, chicken and lighter food. Sorry hunny, you want to dress like a woman then you need to eat like one too. Teehee

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Just about everything seems to be different when I am dressed as Nicole and that includes what and how I eat. When dining as Nicole, I usually choose fish or a salad with a glass of white wine. As my other self, it is usually chicken, a lot of it, and either red wine or a beer. It always takes Nicole a lot longer to completed her meal as she takes smaller pieces and eats much more slowly and carefully. She also talks a lot more than he does.

Nicole
    Nicole, I could have written that! That's just how I feel. We also learn to dab at the corners of our mouths with a napkin (don't do a full mouth wipe with lipstick!!) and other things by -- as usual -- watching how GG's do it. However, these dietary changes now spill over into the rest of my life. My wife is a diabetic with a heart condition, and I try to always keep the calories down -- the eternal battle with the figure. The older I get, the harder it is to burn those calories up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

the few times in public that i have eaten out have always been female food, salad and drinks like white wine, i love it when my date orders for me so i can hear him say "my wife will have a salad", i feel i am in heaven when i hear those words