Thread: Lambda meeting

Lambda meeting

Last night I attended my first Lambda meeting-called Eclectic Transgender Group. The group was divided between MTF and FTM. Everyone was very pleasant, great moderator. So interesting to see 'opposites' of our unique type--men-older than the FTMs there- seeking feminization, voice modulation, --breasts, etc--and the younger FTM who were talking about saving for a 'top job' which I interpret means removing their glorious bosom. God, isn't life so crazy? The FTM take testosterone for all its influences-start sprouting mini beards-more like fuzz--and the MTF want electrolysis, to negate totally the influence of the terrible T as I call it. In some ways it seems like a Dog -Cat convention. Really hard to relate to the wishes of these young women who are so miserable with their bodies. Bet they think the same thing in reverse!
    Did get the name of a few counselors and have contacted one. I know it would benefit me to get my mind sorted out. Might even see if I can get references for a competent TG friendly MD. best to all.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]Yes Helen several us have thought how wonderful it would be if we could just switch bodies (from both sides BTW)

My ideal choice of a mate is one of the greatest ftm's I know, I make no secret of my admiration at group but unfortunately he seems permanently taken. He is ALL MAN, but a very nice one.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 02-11-2010 at 01:46 AM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by helenr View Post
    Bet they think the same thing in reverse!
    Yep!

I'm glad your meeting went so well!