Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long can you go without dressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Akyra
    How Long can you go without dressing?

til a cop pulls me over????????
    [SIZE=4]smart-ass !! [/SIZE]

so 'kyra's back again - let the fun begin.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Haley Pink~

Well lets see?

I find that weekends are for dressing 100% these days and the week days are when not at work. But when the Grand kids come it can cause some crimp in my style. I don't dress till they are gone. So lets see? Hmmm. Prolly I'd say 24 hours and I get grumpy about it.

After a 2 weeks of vacation I was like " where is my bra and makeup bag"!

Love to U all!

Haley

Departed
    I went ten years w/o dressing. Then Pandora's Box reopened!

I've only dressed fully en femme (dress, pantyhose, wig, makeup, shoes, handbag, etc) about 3 or 4 times in 35 years since I started crossdressing. Last time I did that was this past June for pictures. It was private at a womens studio.

Last time before that my last full femme experience was at age 26, over 18 years ago!

However I will wear womens panties underneath my male clothing.

I sometimes wear a dress, bra, panties, and pantyhose at night when my family fall asleep. This may be a couple of times a month.

I do wear womens slacks/jeans at the mall on weekends.

Can't dress more than that!

Need to be a good role model to my son!

Emmi

pretty pretty princess
    if noone minds,
    what kind of feelings was it that made you wanna throw out your wardrobe?feel happier? depressed???????

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Eight hours. ---The work day. ------Then it's home to the wife & doff the male duds, and slip into ,------what "Makes My Day", ------Ahhh Yes, the feeling is Grand!!!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Ruby
    Thanks for this section on the forum.
    I am closet CD, ben able to have at least one day a week to dress. as my wife and Iwork different hours/days. But thats all changed now, she is working at home most of the time, so I have no time at all to dress. I am having cold turkey its agony.

At present I seem to get the urge every other week. As a rule I actually dress after thinking about it for a couple of days, and deciding when I can fit a session in. After a couple of days of deciding "not tonight" I find myself getting irritable.

8 Hours, the second my feet hit the floor in the morning I'm putting on a pair of earrings and reaching for my bra and forms. Then it's a nice silky nightgown over top. Even if it's only for a hour or so while I'm having my morning coffee and doing the AM crossword puzzle I want to have something on. Then I change into the drabs and go to work.. UGH.

At the moment less than 9 hours, I am pretty stressed, can't wait to get into a skirt and shut off from the work day!

I am finding this site is helping me though!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    I haven't been fully dressed in a looooong time mostly because I it's just not practical being as I smoke and when I smoke I have to go out on the patio where I'd be seen by God and everybody. I do however wear a nightgown to bed evey night, except for the past few weeks. I developed blood clots in my leg and there's a possibility that they could break loose and kinda kill me so I've not worn a single stich of fem clothing for a few weeks now. The last thing I want is to wake up dead and be found dressed, just too much for the paramedics to deal with methinks. Funny that even in death I'd worry about what people would think of me? God willing and the clots don't rise and I'll be back to sleeping pretty soon.

Kiss Kiss and Ba Bye Bye, Lana