Thread: Italian Heels

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Italian Heels

Anyone ever bought shoes from these people ?

They seem to have an enormous choice and offer 'custom' on some of their styles, which I would probably need on some of their kneelength boots.(having thick cyclists' calves).

Also, what is the quality like, delivery etc etc. They are quite expensive, and would be an investment, but it would be disappointing if they were rubbish ?!

Any comments girls ?
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    My only problem with them is the $$$$... ooooch.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

mrs.highheels
    michellejean(mrs.highheels) i can tell you first hand . you can get more for your money some where else. they are over priced. and there shipping ?????

Tristen Cox
    I tend to find Italian shoe are made for slender feet which I already have a problem with in reference to buying shoes. If they custom make them that's one thing, but unless you can try before you buy, the price is too much to blow on something that doesn't fit and/or leaves you in pain.