Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder?

Ever wonder?

Have you ever wondered or imagined how things would have been if you had been born a female? I probably would have married early and have had at least half a dozen children as I have very strong maternal instincts even as I am. I must admit a lot of things I would have done are probably reflected in my dressing. In any case, I would probably be a Grandma many times over by now and be wondering just what all the fuss is about with these guys who like to dress up like women.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think about it daily. I would love to be a housewife with 3 kids.

Platinum Member
    I sometimes wonder - my guess is that I'd have followed a similar path - hs, college, marriage, divorce, marriage and kids.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Very definity a housewife, but one who would appreciate my feminity and dress to impress. For those of you who were around in the 50's and 60's, you will recall a time when women did just that...........Madilyn
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I wonder about it from time to time - but I also think that everyone, not just CDers, entertains these thoughts occasionally.
    Probably not with the same enthusiasm as we do though...
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Nope... Never have wondered that... Though I have wondered about how things would be it I could play hockey better!! Yeah... Drinking from the Stanley Cup.. But the stark reality is I can't..... just like I'm wasn't born a woman..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I used to wonder which guys in High School I would have dated.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    I guess I would have to get a tramp stamp if I were a woman.

I do sometimes, and over the years have given it thought, just like if I were hit by a bodyswap magic spell mumbo jumbo thing.

It's impossible in reality if I woke up in a female body with my current conciousness and memory it would be totally different to the life were I a GG.

I would quite like a "wonderful life" or family man, glimpse of me in the opposite gender just to see otherwise, I make do with my CD reality of womanhood.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It is really interesting to sit down and put together your girl bio. Which girls in high school do you think would have been your friends? Which guys do you think you would have dated?

Of your friends (or others), which guy do you think you would have married? Where would you have probably lived?

Done well, it can provide real insight into yourself.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Yeah, even with all of these wonderings though I still don't regret having my family and my children and being their Dad. It can be kind of a "best of both worlds" type thing sometimes when you think about it. Strange how things work out.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do this quite often.

I wonder...
    ... what my name would have been. I never got to ask my mother before she passed and my siblings don't know.
    ... who I would have dated and how those dates would have gone.
    ... what it would have been like pledging a sorority.
    ... how elated I would have been looking at my engagement ring.
    ... how it would feel to be a bride with everything involved with that day and the planning leading up to it.
    ... what kind of mother I would have been (class mother, taxi, soccer mom).

Oh there is so much I would have loved to experience.

Lauren

Ever wondered? Only constantly. I am always thinking about being female and have for more years than I want to admit to. The thoughts of being born female and growing up as a girl are images that I can picture in my mind and am very comfortable with. It is a shame that I have wasted so many years just wondering and dreaming rather than actually doing something about it.

Nicole

Interesting thread. Well, who hasn't?

My thoughts haven't been about family, motherhood or dating. Had I been born a GG, I would've liked to pursue a career in the fashion industry, either modeling or designing. Or maybe both, switching from modeling to designing as I aged.

Gold Member
    My luck I would have been some fat ugly woman dating some loser.

I don't imagine girls have it easy growing up and really I don't think I would have wanted to find out
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

i have wonderd, i acually think time to time if i could go back to like age 6 and just begin to transition (hormones and all). i would love it... even if i were born a girl. i would love it...

{The Dark Side}

i would have never met all the people i have met.
    i would have never gained the life expirences i have from "this life"
    i would not be engaged to the women who has derastictly changed my life
    (inquiring minds please message me)
    i would probly be a lesbian, as i find even my own "maleness" repulsive.
    (sorry guys)

there are alot of ups and downs for me, but i would definately be happy as a women, as long as i have people to befreind and support me.. i have freinds now and all, and i guess all around i am happy with myself. but i do belive i would be alittle happier if i wasnt born a man.

I have the funny feeling that I would have been the school Sl-t, and probably had kids by the age of 16.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Smile

been the school tomboy and my date for the school prom would have been a very cute girl.

i like girls.

I agree with Sherri. I would prabably have been the girl with the reputation.

Jasmine

I would have been locked up!!!

Yes,If I had been born a female,I would have pursued the sex trade.After my parole,I would have become a trophy wife for a not so nice lawyer..and fleeced him in return..And the next husband would be a Wall St guy,and I would leverage his dough as well... I can dream can't I?

I think about it lots and believe that I would have been a housewife with a few kids.
    The strongest urge is the desire to be pregnant and give birth. I would love to experience it in all it's glory...and pain.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i have thought about things like this, and i'm sure i would have been easy.

Tina L.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I would have be a tease, or another word Bi*ch.. Sorry, but I would have luv to play the boys against each other.

In another time, I have my letter of recommendation to "Hume Ever" wrote out. I want to be a girl next time. Been there, done that. Now I want to have some fun and Tease, Play the field, and be just like one of the women on "The Real Housewives of Orange County"

I could go for spending my day, getting nails done, shopping, massage's, shopping, beauty parlor, shopping, and not too forget, Shopping!!!

Tanya

All the time!. I used to do it thinking back to memories & experiences. Lately i just do throughout the day, i just wonder, if i was a girl right now ...

I honestly don't see how this question works. I could have been born a dog, or a tree, or a horseshoe crab.
    And like any living creature, you adapt to the circumstances you're born with.

To say I wish I was born female is another issue entirely. I was never granted the chromosomes, hormones, or the physical parts of a female when i was born, so I have no idea what I would be like personality-wise as a female, but I know Iwould still be me.