Thread: Finally Shaved.

Finally Shaved.

WOW!!

It took long enough but I finally decided to shave. I must say it is a bit of a weird feeling at first but now that I have I can kick myself for waiting so long (allthough I am not really that old honest )

With that being said my goal is to get some photos on here in the next couple of days. Hope to see YOU soon.

girlie guy

razors are our friends

I'm assuming it wasn't your first time shaving (your face).
    Careful with those blades, HeatherLynn, and by the way, I love that name!

StephanieCD
    Congrats! I remember the feeling well

Right now I'm growing back in for the summer... I'm jealous!

Alicia

Wink

I just shaved about a week ago too! I used hair clippers first, then used a double edge razor on my legs. It feels soooo much different when you first put on pants! I love that feeling. However I did get a bad case of red dots around my waistline, it was quite itchy for a few days but getting better now.

Tristen Cox
    I forget how awesome it was the first time I shaved down. At least until the stubble grew out. Just wait until your first waxing. Now thats a lasting effect

The Dots

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia
    I just shaved about a week ago too! I used hair clippers first, then used a double edge razor on my legs. It feels soooo much different when you first put on pants! I love that feeling. However I did get a bad case of red dots around my waistline, it was quite itchy for a few days but getting better now.
    Once you have had that bare feeling there's never any going back. But if you want to keep those little red dots away and keep from getting in-grown hairs, the next investment should be a good quality loofah and moisturizer. A regular scrub while relaxing in a sudsy moisterizing bubble bath will kkep both those red dots and the in-grown hairs in check

Michelle Renee
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/